Security & Camra Products

  • GWITX@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2001
      Hello all,

      I have just started selling security and Surveillance products. Some items
      are stun guns, pepper spray, air taser, stun batons, personal alarms, home
      protection, wireless cams and receiving systems, VCR recorders even 8 mm,
      body worn cams, hidden cams, night vision cams, and just about everything
      in-between.

      I am waiting on a shipment of catalogs and any one interested in buying or
      resealing can contact me and as soon as I receive the catalogs I will send
      you one.

      Roger Holloway

      <A HREF="http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/">Great West Investigations</A>
      TX LIC A-06989
      1302 Mockingbird
      Iowa Park, Texas 76367
      940-592-1013

      Your Peace of mind, personal well-being and safety, and financial future are
      taken seriously by our agency.

      For Peace of Mind...
      Leave the Search to US

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This electronic message contains
      information which may be privileged and/or confidential. The information
      is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named/indicated
      above. Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use
      of the content of this message/information is prohibited."

      http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/