Does it work - online advertising?

  • flygal412
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 10:00 AM
      Hi all,
      My partner and I are just starting out as legal nurse consultants. We have done a limited amount of work that was received via what was basically the "good ol' boy" network and would like to expand our potential client base. We are considering how to best invest the limited funds we have available for marketing/advertising. Can anyone share their views/opinions on the value of online advertising, joining expert witness lists, etc.? Thanks in advance for your help!
      Monica and Leslie

      Monica A. Norton
      RNC BSN CLNC

      ==
      Leslie Bennetsen
      RN BSN CFRN CEN CCRN EMT-P
      L & M Consulting and Education
      San Antonio, TX
      "Excellence in Medical Legal Review and Nursing Education"

      Nursefriendly National Consumer & Health Directories.
      Over 100,000 Nurse Reviewed & Approved Websites & Nursing Entrepreneur Directories.

      http://www.nursingexperts.com
      http://www.nursingentrepreneurs.com
      http://www.nursinghumor.com