Available for report/typing support

  • IFindOut@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2001
      Hello all,

      First, please forgive me for the cross-post.

      I have a friend down there in Shreveport, LA who has been working in the
      legal and investigative field for quite a while preparing investigative
      reports and providing legal support service. Recently, due to an injury, her
      work situation has changed. She's a good person, dedicated mother of two. A
      responsible person.

      So, she asked if I knew anyone whom she can freelance for. I told her that I
      would present her availablity to this wide list.

      Her name is Tammy Lowe. Her e.mail is tlowe33@....

      If you are swamped with paperwork or feel that your needs meet with hers at
      this time, both Tammy and I would be very grateful. Or, if you provide these
      services and can use another set of hands attached to a brain, that would
      work also.

      Please note, I am not brokering or anything. Your communication will be with
      Tammy. No money for me.

      Thanks again for tolerating the cross-post and thank you for considering the
      above,

      All the best,

      Alan J. Rosenthal
      Osinski & Rosenthal Investigations, Inc.
      302 Mercer Mall
      Trenton, NJ 08648-1309
      800-846-1580 Fax 800-558-6424
      New Jersey State Police PI License 6276
      New York City Process Servers License 980000
      <A HREF="www.Osinski-Rosenthal.com">www.Osinski-Rosenthal.com</A>
      HAVE YOU JOINED NCISS, THE ORGANIZATION THAT REPRESENTS ALL OF US? <A
      HREF="www.nciss.org">NCISS</A> Alan J. Rosenthal, Director, Region 2
      2002 SUPER CONFERENCE INFORMATION
      <A HREF="http://www.bombet.com/webschedule.htm">
      http://www.bombet.com/webschedule.htm</A>