Just a note

  • GWITX@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2001
      Hello all

      Awhile back I mentioned that I was thinking of starting a new Investigative
      agency. I am partners and manager of Great West Investigations but I have
      thought long and hard about starting my own company and being the
      owner/Manager and have thought of having partners but have decided to just go
      own my own no partners at this time. I sent my application and all fee's to
      the Texas Commission on Private Security yesterday. I am still with GWI but
      when I receive my new company License I will be going after work for my biz
      but still will be working with GWI with the current client's. I will need you
      all's support by sending me any referrals that you can I will need it to get
      things going for my company. So please when my license is issued think of me
      when you have anything in my area Wichita Falls, Texas. I will be going by my
      given name as the business name for now maybe later I will get a DBA.
      Thank you all for your time.

      Roger Holloway

      <A HREF="http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/">Great West Investigations</A>
      TX LIC A-06989
      1302 Mockingbird
      Iowa Park, Texas 76367
      940-592-1013

      Your Peace of mind, personal well-being and safety, and financial future are
      taken seriously by our agency.

      For Peace of Mind...
      Leave the Search to US

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This electronic message contains
      information which may be privileged and/or confidential. The information
      is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named/indicated
      above. Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use
      of the content of this message/information is prohibited."

      http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/