E-mail help

  • Shelly D.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2001
      Roger, I'm actually very surprised that someone did that for you. It is
      a specialized field, and one that usually costs a fair bit. There are
      books and seminars on just that, it's not something someone can dash off
      a quick "how to" note about. Are you new to this field?

      *** Vicki,
      Hey gal pal, I know you've been working hard &
      and have been pooped, but goodness sake !!!!! =)
      I was not here to reply to Roger or I would have---for free.
      You know that there are some of us who help others for free,
      you do it too !!!! Roger has been around for awhile. He was
      going to leave the field (I think) but decided to stick around us.
      Take a day off, come up here to the lake and let your
      pooped energy out on our wave-runners & the lake =)
      Talk to ya later, Shelly
      ""ABLE Process Service & Investigative Research"" (co-owner)
      Registered,Lic.'ed,bonded,insured
      P.O.Box 841 Lake Isabella, Ca. 93240. 760-378-2329/fax-760-378-0055
      Member of :ALSS (a new So.CA. assoc.) NAIS, Chamber of Commerce,
      FOE, assisting the L.A. county coroners office (Invest.D. Tolbert) & more.
      Process service, Investigative researching using public records & resources.
      Doing asset searches, missing person locates, background checks & more.

      Vicki