Max to All:

  • sisfe@vzinet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2001
      This is a warning

      I just got home and found that at 2:12 p.m., August 23, 2001.....I received an e-mail from :

      Jan Wolski to me regarding Subject matter: MIKOEAJK

      From Subject TIME
      IT APPEARED AS: Jan Wolski MIKOEAJK 2:12 p.m.

      I did not recognize the name or subject and saw an attachment was there.

      I went to File......Properties.....and looked at the content w/o opening same.

      The content was: "I send you this file and ask your advice"

      Knowing this was a recent virus......of a few weeks back, I deleted same.

      I just want everyone to be aware of someone else being infected and evidently sending to our net. I hope this helps someone avoid this trap.

      Most respectfully,

      Max Farris
      Southwest Intelligence Services
      sisfe@...