Re: [infoguys-list] Digest Number 352

  • Ian Withers
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2001
      EURO CURRENCY

      It is so very nice to see the improved quality of Postings just recently,
      and Paul Sfriso is to be congratulated on submitting both an interesting and
      vital Update on the introduction of the EU Currency change as from 2002.

      Any professional PI's who deal with overseas Assignments will now be able to
      deal with Quotes in the knowledge of this change.

      The mighty Greenback floats at present as does the UKĀ£, and I really doubt
      whether there will be any decline in the value of either.

      I certainly won't be rushing to convert my measly US$ savings into Euro!!

      Kind regards

      Ian (D. Withers)
      (An Englishman resident in Ireland and CEO of
      Priority Investigations Group)

      Priority Investigations Agencies
      1st International Investigations,
      BELFAST - DUBLIN - LONDON