UPCOMING INVESTIGATIVE ASSIGNMENT

  • TPRLA@att.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 21, 2001
      Attn: Private Investigators/Detectives; Law Enforcement Personnel

      This law firm represents numerous international distributors of
      sports and entertainment programming. Fifteen to twenty five times
      per year we require the professional services of private
      investigators, detectives and active or retired law enforcement
      personnel in the United States, its territories and protectorates, to
      detect and identify commercial establishments engaging in signal
      piracy, diversion and unlawful exhibition of our clients' proprietary
      programming.

      The next event where we shall require surveillance and investigative
      coverage is the World Heavyweight Championship featuring Mike Tyson
      v. Brian Nielson and three or more undercard bouts to be telecast
      live on pay-per-view Saturday, September 8, 2001 at 9:00pm EST from
      Copenhagen Denmark.

      Please understand our firm's compensation arrangements for this type
      of investigative work is much more lucrative than that presently
      offered by other investigators or "national associations" because our
      office hires each investigative agency directly. This means you are
      not a subcontractor of an investigative agency obligated to pay
      membership fees or dues; or share your compensation with another
      investigative firm referring your company this, or any future
      investigative assignment. More importantly, in working directly with
      our law firm your agency would have the opportunity to perform
      additional investigative services in support of the initial
      investigations, specifically: covert surveillance, service of
      process, background searches, statement gathering, asset locates, etc.

      Our firm enjoys an excellent reputation with several hundred
      investigative firms who have participated in over 150 events we have
      policed during the last seven years. We welcome the opportunity to
      expand our select investigative network on behalf of our clients and
      would like to hear from those of you that may be qualified as soon as
      possible.

      Please contact me in confidence for further details.

      Cordially,

      Thomas P. Riley

      Thomas P. Riley, Esquire
      Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, A.P.C.
      727 West Seventh Street, Suite 722
      Los Angeles, California 90017-3714
      Phone (800) 590- 5511; (213) 488-9292
      Fax: (213) 488-9295
      TPRLA@...

      TPR/vm
    • staray@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 21, 2001
        Please send me information regarding your company.

        Ray Myszak
        Star Security & Investigation
        6223 Hohman Avenue
        Hammond, Indiana 46320
        219-931-9105
        http://members.aol.com/staray/index.html
      • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 21, 2001
          Hello Ray, AM/PM Investigation & Security Int'l has been in the
          investigation and security business for over 40 years in the U.S. and here in
          Central America. Our main office here is AM/PM Investigations & Security
          Int'l , 50 Mts Oeste Bomba Shell, Lava Mas, Heredia , Costa Rica 3000 PH.
          (506)237-6273 We are a well experienced Investigation company and pride
          ourselfs on our performance. You may want to check us on our web page.
          http://www.pimall.com /ampm/home.html If you wish more info. please contact
          us. Thank You Thomas Hoy (Pres./Director)

        • ray_madison@hotmail.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 21, 2001
            Sorry for the recent reply. When I saw the "Hello Ray," I thought it
            was for me, not the other Ray who had just posted.

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 21, 2001
              This is all very fine, except that these firms don't pay unless a violation
              is found, and by now all the outlets know someone will be coming around to
              check on their activities. What these firms are doing, essentially, in my
              opiion, is notifying all the outlets that they are still watching them,
              because these outlets can usually tell when someone comes around to check on
              them. So the investigators give a free "deterrant" service to these firms.

              Been there, done that.

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 11, 2001
                I'd like to repost what I said about these piracy solicitations
                earlier, because the posts on this day are definitely adding insult
                to injury in my opinion.

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp