Investigator Needed Palmdale, CA Area

  • lawdog798@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2001
      To The Collective -- I am looking for an investigator in the Palmdale,
      California area who can take eye-witness statements and photographs of an
      accident site. If you know of a reputable investigator in that area, please
      contact me as soon as possible. I apologize for any cross-postings.
      Thanks in advance!
      Lowell Steiger
      Law Offices of Lowell Steiger
      8383 Wilshire Blvd. #830