PI's needed for 9/15 event

  • Jimmie Mesis
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2001
      Colleagues:

      NAPA is once again hiring PI's throughout the US to conduct Signal Piracy
      Searches for a Pay-Per-View boxing event on 9/15/01, 9pm ET. NAPA is the
      only organization in the US which offers a GUARANTEED minimum rate. No
      membership is required, and if you qualify, each investigator will earn a
      minimum of $100, plus an additional processing fee as high as $200 for each
      affidavit submitted, and a $25 bonus for liquor license or corporate info
      for each "pirate" identified.

      Please respond ASAP, as territories are filling quickly. Respond privately
      at napa@...

      New investigators are always welcome.

      Jimmie Mesis, National Coordinator
      NAPA, National Anti-Piracy Association, Inc.
      870 Pompton Avenue, Ste #B2
      Cedar Grove, NJ 07009
      tel: 888-USA-NAPA, 973-571-0500
      fax: 973-571-0505

      *** PI.org IS Coming....Ask me about "your name"@... *** jim@...
    • staray@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2001
        Please send me information regarding your event.
        I am located in Northwest Indiana.

        Ray Myszak
        Star Security & Investigation
        6223 Hohman Avenue