Seeking PI Employment in New York City

  • AndrĂ© Schlesinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2001
      Some months ago I posted a message to the various PI lists requesting
      employment in the NYC area but due to a seemingly nation wide hiring
      freeze and the remote possibility that the bad guys have decided to be
      good I am still seeking gainful employment. I have two years intense
      experience working as a PI in workers compensation, theft, and loss
      prevention as well as other areas. I was originally hired by my
      previous employer as, and I do consider myself, a computer and
      videography expert. My ideal employment situation would include
      full-time employment performing the duties of a private investigator in
      the NYC area (I live in the heart of Manhattan) under a licensed private
      investigation company but I will consider other options. Resume
      available upon request.

      Sincerely,
      André Schlesinger

      --