pls help

  • Ettisch-EnchelmaierGmbH2@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2001
      Dear Members!

      PLEASE cut down the "tails", I do not mean the footers,
      but the re-re-re-re-posting.

      They get more and more frequent. Not only some have to
      pay for every bit and byte online, but also others have
      to spend much of the time to scroll through the unnecessary
      mail, especially those who get the messages as digests.

      Also change the reference line accordingly, this helps to
      wade through some 2-300 emails some gets a DAY.

      Also pls reduce somewhat the "chit chats", and more
      professional messages pls.

      MANY thanks for your consideration in this matter,
      everybody would be happy for your help.

      Kind regards,
      have a nice time
      Nearly 30 years of GLOBEWIDE investigations of all kinds
      M. Ettisch-Enchelmaier, B.A., President, CEO Tel.+49-6238-989 098
      Ettisch-Enchelmaier GmbH Fax. +49+6238-989099 + +6238-1313
      Bodelschwinghstr. 9/67246 Dirmstein/Germany (+1 h GMT, -6-9 h USA)
      http://home.hiwaay.net/~pvteye/ettisch.html
    • ray_madison@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2001
        Yo, mama!