Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Reply to Digest Number 333

  • Megan I. Todd
    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
      Irish/French/German = drinks much/artistic/bad temper

      --- Ray Madison <ray_madison@...> wrote:

      > Max: The post about not being Ian came from Megan,
      > not from me. So maybe
      > you need to re-examine your various decoder
      > paraphanelia, and your "sharp
      > cookie" detectors. Also it's Megan, not me, who
      > claims to be part French.
      >
      > Otis says he likes French women a lot, especially
      > the way they hold their
      > liquor.
      >
      > >From: sisfe@...
      > >To: <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>
      > >Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Reply to Digest
      > Number 333
      > >Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:08:31 -0500
      > >
      > >RAY,

      > communications........again
      > >!
      > >
      > >NOWHERE, have I ever alluded to you being an IAN .
      > I remember
      > >commenting on the very "stout nature" of Mr. IAN
      > Withers......and
      > >described him as being, "as stout as the strongest
      > Irish Whiskey you can
      > >get." Ian, can be a formidable intellectual to
      > joust with, is all I was
      > >attempting to CLEARLY indicate to you.
      > >
      > >And besides, didn't your Mom and Dad tell you not
      > to go round bragg'n bout
      > >be'n Franche ? Boy,......why dontcha jes let the
      > "cat outta da bag"?
      > >
      > >REMEMBER, in WWII, they (we) DID NOT capture that
      > Original..."Enigma
      > >Machine" from the French ! They do lots of 'water
      > colors, some statues,
      > >but mostly play with food' ! However, they firmly
      > believe the first
      > >everything or everything ever invented, was
      > invented by a Frenchman !"
      > >That's jes plain stupid, when we all know that it
      > was some Italian
      > >dude....I believe his first name was
      > "Michael".....yeah, like that Angel
      > >fellow.
      > >
      > >Come on, everyone, ain't that Megan one sharp
      > cookie! I think she has got
      > >a GPS fix on ole Ray, for sure......yup, got his
      > position down and X
      > >marks the spot ! But, I must say......there is
      > absolutely some 'drift'
      > >involved there too ! How much, I don't know, but
      > he ain't rock solid
      > >fixed, all the time.....that's for sure. But, we
      > all have a little
      > >'drift' built in......that's what makes us flexible
      > individuals.
      > >
      > >Most respectfully,
      > >
      > >Max Farris
      > >S.I.S.
      > >sisfe@...
      > >MEF/mf

      === message truncated ===

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
    • Shelly Miller
      Message 2 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
        Dang, my computer has been down, and I've missed all the fun.

        e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

      • Ray Madison
        Message 3 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
          Max: The post about not being Ian came from Megan, not from me. So maybe
          you need to re-examine your various decoder paraphanelia, and your "sharp
          cookie" detectors. Also it's Megan, not me, who claims to be part French.

          Otis says he likes French women a lot, especially the way they hold their
          liquor.

          >From: sisfe@...
          >To: <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Reply to Digest Number 333
          >Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:08:31 -0500
          >
          >RAY,

          >!
          >
          >NOWHERE, have I ever alluded to you being an IAN . I remember
          >commenting on the very "stout nature" of Mr. IAN Withers......and
          >described him as being, "as stout as the strongest Irish Whiskey you can
          >get." Ian, can be a formidable intellectual to joust with, is all I was
          >attempting to CLEARLY indicate to you.
          >
          >And besides, didn't your Mom and Dad tell you not to go round bragg'n bout
          >be'n Franche ? Boy,......why dontcha jes let the "cat outta da bag"?
          >
          >REMEMBER, in WWII, they (we) DID NOT capture that Original..."Enigma
          >Machine" from the French ! They do lots of 'water colors, some statues,
          >but mostly play with food' ! However, they firmly believe the first
          >everything or everything ever invented, was invented by a Frenchman !"
          >That's jes plain stupid, when we all know that it was some Italian
          >dude....I believe his first name was "Michael".....yeah, like that Angel
          >fellow.
          >
          >Come on, everyone, ain't that Megan one sharp cookie! I think she has got
          >a GPS fix on ole Ray, for sure......yup, got his position down and X
          >marks the spot ! But, I must say......there is absolutely some 'drift'
          >involved there too ! How much, I don't know, but he ain't rock solid
          >fixed, all the time.....that's for sure. But, we all have a little
          >'drift' built in......that's what makes us flexible individuals.
          >
          >Most respectfully,
          >
          >Max Farris
          >S.I.S.
          >sisfe@...
          >MEF/mf

        • Megan I. Todd
          Message 4 of 22 , Aug 2, 2001
            Shelly:

            There was a bit of fun (and some bad poetry) for a
            couple of days, but sadly some people want us to cut
            out the fun and get back to work.
            :(

            === message truncated ===

            http://phonecard.yahoo.com/