Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Reply to Digest Number 333

  • sisfe@vzinet.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
      RAY,

      NOWHERE, have I ever alluded to you being an IAN . I remember commenting on the very "stout nature" of Mr. IAN Withers......and described him as being, "as stout as the strongest Irish Whiskey you can get." Ian, can be a formidable intellectual to joust with, is all I was attempting to CLEARLY indicate to you.

      And besides, didn't your Mom and Dad tell you not to go round bragg'n bout be'n Franche ? Boy,......why dontcha jes let the "cat outta da bag"?

      REMEMBER, in WWII, they (we) DID NOT capture that Original..."Enigma Machine" from the French ! They do lots of 'water colors, some statues, but mostly play with food' ! However, they firmly believe the first everything or everything ever invented, was invented by a Frenchman !" That's jes plain stupid, when we all know that it was some Italian dude....I believe his first name was "Michael".....yeah, like that Angel fellow.

      Come on, everyone, ain't that Megan one sharp cookie! I think she has got a GPS fix on ole Ray, for sure......yup, got his position down and X marks the spot ! But, I must say......there is absolutely some 'drift' involved there too ! How much, I don't know, but he ain't rock solid fixed, all the time.....that's for sure. But, we all have a little 'drift' built in......that's what makes us flexible individuals.

      Most respectfully,

      Max Farris
      S.I.S.
      sisfe@...
      MEF/mf

      Message 2 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
        Otis wants Megan to know that it's not just your legs that lose
        feeling from sitting in a van too long.

        --- In infoguys-list@y..., sisfe@v... wrote:
        > Dear Megan w0man,
        >
        > I agree with you.......I had to drop off when it got to the part
        about that darned poem, farmers......cow patties and some
        the "sleeping Giant of Information" who is a friend of mine......that
        I guess now has relegated himself to play'n with the toilet paper
        holder mechanism. I never believed this guy woulda been into girlie
        books, but I mean....there is Sports Afield or Popular Mechanics,
        etc......how bout National Geo?
        > He's slipped a cog or two.......since he and I last corresponded.
        >
        > Who are the dudes in the "brown robes", guess I missed the
        Brother's coming through. I wuz on a mountain top Monastery, up
        near Oberammergau once....and those "Brown Monks" I call them,
        made the best Garlic Pickles, Smoked Ham and Dark Beer.....I've ever
        tasted ! They just wouldn't talk to you. There were two ladies
        from the town below that ran their store.

        list-subscribe@y...">infoguys-list-subscribe@y...</a><br/>
        > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-
        unsubscribe@y...">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@y...</a><br/>

        Service.

      • Ray Madison
        Message 3 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
          Max: The post about not being Ian came from Megan, not from me. So maybe
          you need to re-examine your various decoder paraphanelia, and your "sharp
          cookie" detectors. Also it's Megan, not me, who claims to be part French.

          Otis says he likes French women a lot, especially the way they hold their
          liquor.

          Message 4 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
            Irish/French/German = drinks much/artistic/bad temper

            --- Ray Madison <ray_madison@...> wrote:

            > Max: The post about not being Ian came from Megan,
            > not from me. So maybe
            > you need to re-examine your various decoder
            > paraphanelia, and your "sharp
            > cookie" detectors. Also it's Megan, not me, who
            > claims to be part French.
            >
            > Otis says he likes French women a lot, especially
            > the way they hold their
            > liquor.
            >
            > >From: sisfe@...
            > >To: <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>
            > >Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Reply to Digest
            > Number 333
            > >Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:08:31 -0500
            > >
            > >RAY,

            > communications........again
            > >!
            > >
            > >NOWHERE, have I ever alluded to you being an IAN .
            > I remember
            > >commenting on the very "stout nature" of Mr. IAN
            > Withers......and
            > >described him as being, "as stout as the strongest
            > Irish Whiskey you can
            > >get." Ian, can be a formidable intellectual to
            > joust with, is all I was
            > >attempting to CLEARLY indicate to you.
            > >
            > >And besides, didn't your Mom and Dad tell you not
            > to go round bragg'n bout
            > >be'n Franche ? Boy,......why dontcha jes let the
            > "cat outta da bag"?
            > >
            > >REMEMBER, in WWII, they (we) DID NOT capture that
            > Original..."Enigma
            > >Machine" from the French ! They do lots of 'water
            > colors, some statues,
            > >but mostly play with food' ! However, they firmly
            > believe the first
            > >everything or everything ever invented, was
            > invented by a Frenchman !"
            > >That's jes plain stupid, when we all know that it
            > was some Italian
            > >dude....I believe his first name was
            > "Michael".....yeah, like that Angel
            > >fellow.
            > >
            > >Come on, everyone, ain't that Megan one sharp
            > cookie! I think she has got
            > >a GPS fix on ole Ray, for sure......yup, got his
            > position down and X
            > >marks the spot ! But, I must say......there is
            > absolutely some 'drift'
            > >involved there too ! How much, I don't know, but
            > he ain't rock solid
            > >fixed, all the time.....that's for sure. But, we
            > all have a little
            > >'drift' built in......that's what makes us flexible
            > individuals.
            > >
            > >Most respectfully,
            > >
            > >Max Farris
            > >S.I.S.
            > >sisfe@...
            > >MEF/mf

            === message truncated ===

            http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
          • Shelly Miller
            Message 5 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
              Dang, my computer has been down, and I've missed all the fun.

              e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
              > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
              cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

            • Megan I. Todd
              Message 6 of 22 , Aug 2, 2001
                Shelly:

                There was a bit of fun (and some bad poetry) for a
                couple of days, but sadly some people want us to cut
                out the fun and get back to work.
                :(

                === message truncated ===

                http://phonecard.yahoo.com/