RE: [infoguys-list] Re: Reply to Digest Number 333

  • gilzimm
    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
      See AMA
      (www.ama.org/internet/syndromes/bozos/industryspecific/emailafflictoins.html
      ) for more about this phenomenon: "Ivebeeninthebackofthevanfortoolong"
      Syndrome.

      Regards,

      Gil Zimmerman
      British American Consulting & Erhart Sawyer International
      nonsecure email gilzimm@...
      secure email auto93971@...
      text messaging 6462617378@...
      (646) 261-7378 US mobile & messaging
      (646) 349-1485 US fax
      (33) (0)1 4366-8105 Paris bureau

      Message 2 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
        ALLAS...., RAY MADISION !

        NOW, you've done it.......!

        Now, you've awakened a 'sleeping giant', who generally could provide information that would assist everyone of us, however, chooses to most of the time...remain in some sort of 'bat cave' and hoard MOUNDS of knowledge.

        To you Don, this "Renigma" Machine that TEXOSS has in its possession is the "New and Improved Model" !

        I shall say no more until folks at TEXOSS is ready to provide all findings, to everyone.

        Most respectfully,

        Max Farris
        Southwest Intelligence Services
        sisfe@...
        MEF/mf
        Message 3 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
          Dear Megan w0man,

          I agree with you.......I had to drop off when it got to the part about that darned poem, farmers......cow patties and some the "sleeping Giant of Information" who is a friend of mine......that I guess now has relegated himself to play'n with the toilet paper holder mechanism. I never believed this guy woulda been into girlie books, but I mean....there is Sports Afield or Popular Mechanics, etc......how bout National Geo?
          He's slipped a cog or two.......since he and I last corresponded.

          Who are the dudes in the "brown robes", guess I missed the Brother's coming through. I wuz on a mountain top Monastery, up near Oberammergau once....and those "Brown Monks" I call them, made the best Garlic Pickles, Smoked Ham and Dark Beer.....I've ever tasted ! They just wouldn't talk to you. There were two ladies from the town below that ran their store.

          I just wrote my Daughter about your proclaiming her Greek Ancestry yesterday. She looks it, too !

          What do you know about Otis?

          Max Farris
          sisfe@...
          MEF/mf
          Message 4 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
            RAY,

            NOWHERE, have I ever alluded to you being an IAN . I remember commenting on the very "stout nature" of Mr. IAN Withers......and described him as being, "as stout as the strongest Irish Whiskey you can get." Ian, can be a formidable intellectual to joust with, is all I was attempting to CLEARLY indicate to you.

            And besides, didn't your Mom and Dad tell you not to go round bragg'n bout be'n Franche ? Boy,......why dontcha jes let the "cat outta da bag"?

            REMEMBER, in WWII, they (we) DID NOT capture that Original..."Enigma Machine" from the French ! They do lots of 'water colors, some statues, but mostly play with food' ! However, they firmly believe the first everything or everything ever invented, was invented by a Frenchman !" That's jes plain stupid, when we all know that it was some Italian dude....I believe his first name was "Michael".....yeah, like that Angel fellow.

            Come on, everyone, ain't that Megan one sharp cookie! I think she has got a GPS fix on ole Ray, for sure......yup, got his position down and X marks the spot ! But, I must say......there is absolutely some 'drift' involved there too ! How much, I don't know, but he ain't rock solid fixed, all the time.....that's for sure. But, we all have a little 'drift' built in......that's what makes us flexible individuals.

            Most respectfully,

            Max Farris
            S.I.S.
            sisfe@...
            MEF/mf

            Message 5 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
              Otis wants Megan to know that it's not just your legs that lose
              feeling from sitting in a van too long.

              list-subscribe@y...">infoguys-list-subscribe@y...</a><br/>
              > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-
              unsubscribe@y...">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@y...</a><br/>

              Service.

            • Megan I. Todd
              Message 6 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                Irish/French/German = drinks much/artistic/bad temper

                --- Ray Madison <ray_madison@...> wrote:

                > Max: The post about not being Ian came from Megan,
                > not from me. So maybe
                > you need to re-examine your various decoder
                > paraphanelia, and your "sharp
                > cookie" detectors. Also it's Megan, not me, who
                > claims to be part French.
                >
                > Otis says he likes French women a lot, especially
                > the way they hold their
                > liquor.
                >
                > >From: sisfe@...
                > >To: <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>
                > >Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Reply to Digest
                > Number 333
                > >Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:08:31 -0500
                > >
                > >RAY,

                > communications........again
                > >!
                > >
                > >NOWHERE, have I ever alluded to you being an IAN .
                > I remember
                > >commenting on the very "stout nature" of Mr. IAN
                > Withers......and
                > >described him as being, "as stout as the strongest
                > Irish Whiskey you can
                > >get." Ian, can be a formidable intellectual to
                > joust with, is all I was
                > >attempting to CLEARLY indicate to you.
                > >
                > >And besides, didn't your Mom and Dad tell you not
                > to go round bragg'n bout
                > >be'n Franche ? Boy,......why dontcha jes let the
                > "cat outta da bag"?
                > >
                > >REMEMBER, in WWII, they (we) DID NOT capture that
                > Original..."Enigma
                > >Machine" from the French ! They do lots of 'water
                > colors, some statues,
                > >but mostly play with food' ! However, they firmly
                > believe the first
                > >everything or everything ever invented, was
                > invented by a Frenchman !"
                > >That's jes plain stupid, when we all know that it
                > was some Italian
                > >dude....I believe his first name was
                > "Michael".....yeah, like that Angel
                > >fellow.
                > >
                > >Come on, everyone, ain't that Megan one sharp
                > cookie! I think she has got
                > >a GPS fix on ole Ray, for sure......yup, got his
                > position down and X
                > >marks the spot ! But, I must say......there is
                > absolutely some 'drift'
                > >involved there too ! How much, I don't know, but
                > he ain't rock solid
                > >fixed, all the time.....that's for sure. But, we
                > all have a little
                > >'drift' built in......that's what makes us flexible
                > individuals.
                > >
                > >Most respectfully,
                > >
                > >Max Farris
                > >S.I.S.
                > >sisfe@...
                > >MEF/mf

                === message truncated ===

                http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
              • Shelly Miller
                Message 7 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                  Dang, my computer has been down, and I've missed all the fun.

                  e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
                  > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
                  cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

                • Ray Madison
                  Message 8 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                    Max: The post about not being Ian came from Megan, not from me. So maybe
                    you need to re-examine your various decoder paraphanelia, and your "sharp
                    cookie" detectors. Also it's Megan, not me, who claims to be part French.

                    Otis says he likes French women a lot, especially the way they hold their
                    liquor.

                    >From: sisfe@...
                    >To: <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>
                    >Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Reply to Digest Number 333
                    >Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:08:31 -0500
                    >
                    >RAY,

                    >!
                    >
                    >NOWHERE, have I ever alluded to you being an IAN . I remember
                    >commenting on the very "stout nature" of Mr. IAN Withers......and
                    >described him as being, "as stout as the strongest Irish Whiskey you can
                    >get." Ian, can be a formidable intellectual to joust with, is all I was
                    >attempting to CLEARLY indicate to you.
                    >
                    >And besides, didn't your Mom and Dad tell you not to go round bragg'n bout
                    >be'n Franche ? Boy,......why dontcha jes let the "cat outta da bag"?
                    >
                    >REMEMBER, in WWII, they (we) DID NOT capture that Original..."Enigma
                    >Machine" from the French ! They do lots of 'water colors, some statues,
                    >but mostly play with food' ! However, they firmly believe the first
                    >everything or everything ever invented, was invented by a Frenchman !"
                    >That's jes plain stupid, when we all know that it was some Italian
                    >dude....I believe his first name was "Michael".....yeah, like that Angel
                    >fellow.
                    >
                    >Come on, everyone, ain't that Megan one sharp cookie! I think she has got
                    >a GPS fix on ole Ray, for sure......yup, got his position down and X
                    >marks the spot ! But, I must say......there is absolutely some 'drift'
                    >involved there too ! How much, I don't know, but he ain't rock solid
                    >fixed, all the time.....that's for sure. But, we all have a little
                    >'drift' built in......that's what makes us flexible individuals.
                    >
                    >Most respectfully,
                    >
                    >Max Farris
                    >S.I.S.
                    >sisfe@...
                    >MEF/mf

                  • Megan I. Todd
                    Message 9 of 22 , Aug 2, 2001
                      Shelly:

                      There was a bit of fun (and some bad poetry) for a
                      couple of days, but sadly some people want us to cut
                      out the fun and get back to work.
                      :(

                      === message truncated ===

                      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/