Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Reply to Digest Number 333

  • dpullen1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
      In a message dated 07/31/2001 6:10:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      ray_madison@... writes:

      Hmmmm. Sounds just like the machine used to hold toilet paper in my
      bathroom. Thank God for the machine!
      Don Pullen

    • Megan I. Todd
      Message 2 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
        I don't get it. What's with you guys? I thought this
        was a network of PI's helping each other out. You
        guys must have been surveilling too long or something.
        All that time spent sitting in your cars, you start
        to get bored, a few hours later you can't feel your
        legs anymore, then after a while you start to forget
        where you are and why you're there. Then you get
        delirious visions and start seeing men in long brown
        robes going... (someone who has had this vision
        please finish it for me. I guess maybe I'm not as
        creative as those of you who write poems about
        farmers, cows and toilet paper machines.)

        --- dpullen1@... wrote:
        > Daylight Time,
        > ray_madison@... writes:
        >

        > Hmmmm. Sounds just like the machine used to hold
        > toilet paper in my
        > bathroom. Thank God for the machine!
        > Don Pullen

        > removed]

        http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
      • Megan I. Todd
        Message 3 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
          Ray, Max, et al:

          Just so everyone has this straight, I AM NOT A MAN
          NAMED IAN. I don't know who Ian is. I am however
          Irish (and German and French), so you were correct on
          one count anyway. (and according to the 16PF, I am
          OVERLY analytical.)

          http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
        • gilzimm
          Message 4 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
            See AMA
            (www.ama.org/internet/syndromes/bozos/industryspecific/emailafflictoins.html
            ) for more about this phenomenon: "Ivebeeninthebackofthevanfortoolong"
            Syndrome.

            Regards,

            Gil Zimmerman
            British American Consulting & Erhart Sawyer International
            nonsecure email gilzimm@...
            secure email auto93971@...
            text messaging 6462617378@...
            (646) 261-7378 US mobile & messaging
            (646) 349-1485 US fax
            (33) (0)1 4366-8105 Paris bureau

            I don't get it. What's with you guys? I thought this
            was a network of PI's helping each other out. You
            guys must have been surveilling too long or something.

            ---

          • sisfe@vzinet.com
            Message 5 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
              ALLAS...., RAY MADISION !

              NOW, you've done it.......!

              Now, you've awakened a 'sleeping giant', who generally could provide information that would assist everyone of us, however, chooses to most of the time...remain in some sort of 'bat cave' and hoard MOUNDS of knowledge.

              To you Don, this "Renigma" Machine that TEXOSS has in its possession is the "New and Improved Model" !

              I shall say no more until folks at TEXOSS is ready to provide all findings, to everyone.

              Most respectfully,

              Max Farris
              Southwest Intelligence Services
              sisfe@...
              MEF/mf

              Message 6 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                Dear Megan w0man,

                I agree with you.......I had to drop off when it got to the part about that darned poem, farmers......cow patties and some the "sleeping Giant of Information" who is a friend of mine......that I guess now has relegated himself to play'n with the toilet paper holder mechanism. I never believed this guy woulda been into girlie books, but I mean....there is Sports Afield or Popular Mechanics, etc......how bout National Geo?
                He's slipped a cog or two.......since he and I last corresponded.

                Who are the dudes in the "brown robes", guess I missed the Brother's coming through. I wuz on a mountain top Monastery, up near Oberammergau once....and those "Brown Monks" I call them, made the best Garlic Pickles, Smoked Ham and Dark Beer.....I've ever tasted ! They just wouldn't talk to you. There were two ladies from the town below that ran their store.

                I just wrote my Daughter about your proclaiming her Greek Ancestry yesterday. She looks it, too !

                What do you know about Otis?

                Max Farris
                sisfe@...
                MEF/mf

              • sisfe@vzinet.com
                Message 7 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                  RAY,

                  NOWHERE, have I ever alluded to you being an IAN . I remember commenting on the very "stout nature" of Mr. IAN Withers......and described him as being, "as stout as the strongest Irish Whiskey you can get." Ian, can be a formidable intellectual to joust with, is all I was attempting to CLEARLY indicate to you.

                  And besides, didn't your Mom and Dad tell you not to go round bragg'n bout be'n Franche ? Boy,......why dontcha jes let the "cat outta da bag"?

                  REMEMBER, in WWII, they (we) DID NOT capture that Original..."Enigma Machine" from the French ! They do lots of 'water colors, some statues, but mostly play with food' ! However, they firmly believe the first everything or everything ever invented, was invented by a Frenchman !" That's jes plain stupid, when we all know that it was some Italian dude....I believe his first name was "Michael".....yeah, like that Angel fellow.

                  Come on, everyone, ain't that Megan one sharp cookie! I think she has got a GPS fix on ole Ray, for sure......yup, got his position down and X marks the spot ! But, I must say......there is absolutely some 'drift' involved there too ! How much, I don't know, but he ain't rock solid fixed, all the time.....that's for sure. But, we all have a little 'drift' built in......that's what makes us flexible individuals.

                  Most respectfully,

                  Max Farris
                  S.I.S.
                  sisfe@...
                  MEF/mf

                • ray_madison@hotmail.com
                  Message 8 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                    Otis wants Megan to know that it's not just your legs that lose
                    feeling from sitting in a van too long.

                    list-subscribe@y...">infoguys-list-subscribe@y...</a><br/>
                    > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-
                    unsubscribe@y...">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@y...</a><br/>

                    Service.

                  • Megan I. Todd
                    Message 9 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                      Irish/French/German = drinks much/artistic/bad temper

                      --- Ray Madison <ray_madison@...> wrote:

                      > Max: The post about not being Ian came from Megan,
                      > not from me. So maybe
                      > you need to re-examine your various decoder
                      > paraphanelia, and your "sharp
                      > cookie" detectors. Also it's Megan, not me, who
                      > claims to be part French.
                      >
                      > Otis says he likes French women a lot, especially
                      > the way they hold their
                      > liquor.
                      >
                      > >From: sisfe@...
                      > >To: <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>
                      > >Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Reply to Digest
                      > Number 333
                      > >Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:08:31 -0500
                      > >
                      > >RAY,

                      > communications........again
                      > >!
                      > >
                      > >NOWHERE, have I ever alluded to you being an IAN .
                      > I remember
                      > >commenting on the very "stout nature" of Mr. IAN
                      > Withers......and
                      > >described him as being, "as stout as the strongest
                      > Irish Whiskey you can
                      > >get." Ian, can be a formidable intellectual to
                      > joust with, is all I was
                      > >attempting to CLEARLY indicate to you.
                      > >
                      > >And besides, didn't your Mom and Dad tell you not
                      > to go round bragg'n bout
                      > >be'n Franche ? Boy,......why dontcha jes let the
                      > "cat outta da bag"?
                      > >
                      > >REMEMBER, in WWII, they (we) DID NOT capture that
                      > Original..."Enigma
                      > >Machine" from the French ! They do lots of 'water
                      > colors, some statues,
                      > >but mostly play with food' ! However, they firmly
                      > believe the first
                      > >everything or everything ever invented, was
                      > invented by a Frenchman !"
                      > >That's jes plain stupid, when we all know that it
                      > was some Italian
                      > >dude....I believe his first name was
                      > "Michael".....yeah, like that Angel
                      > >fellow.
                      > >
                      > >Come on, everyone, ain't that Megan one sharp
                      > cookie! I think she has got
                      > >a GPS fix on ole Ray, for sure......yup, got his
                      > position down and X
                      > >marks the spot ! But, I must say......there is
                      > absolutely some 'drift'
                      > >involved there too ! How much, I don't know, but
                      > he ain't rock solid
                      > >fixed, all the time.....that's for sure. But, we
                      > all have a little
                      > >'drift' built in......that's what makes us flexible
                      > individuals.
                      > >
                      > >Most respectfully,
                      > >
                      > >Max Farris
                      > >S.I.S.
                      > >sisfe@...
                      > >MEF/mf

                      === message truncated ===

                      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
                    • Shelly Miller
                      Message 10 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                        Dang, my computer has been down, and I've missed all the fun.

                        e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
                        > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
                        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

                      • Ray Madison
                        Message 11 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                          Max: The post about not being Ian came from Megan, not from me. So maybe
                          you need to re-examine your various decoder paraphanelia, and your "sharp
                          cookie" detectors. Also it's Megan, not me, who claims to be part French.

                          Otis says he likes French women a lot, especially the way they hold their
                          liquor.

                          >From: sisfe@...
                          >To: <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>
                          >Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Reply to Digest Number 333
                          >Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:08:31 -0500
                          >
                          >RAY,

                          >!
                          >
                          >NOWHERE, have I ever alluded to you being an IAN . I remember
                          >commenting on the very "stout nature" of Mr. IAN Withers......and
                          >described him as being, "as stout as the strongest Irish Whiskey you can
                          >get." Ian, can be a formidable intellectual to joust with, is all I was
                          >attempting to CLEARLY indicate to you.
                          >
                          >And besides, didn't your Mom and Dad tell you not to go round bragg'n bout
                          >be'n Franche ? Boy,......why dontcha jes let the "cat outta da bag"?
                          >
                          >REMEMBER, in WWII, they (we) DID NOT capture that Original..."Enigma
                          >Machine" from the French ! They do lots of 'water colors, some statues,
                          >but mostly play with food' ! However, they firmly believe the first
                          >everything or everything ever invented, was invented by a Frenchman !"
                          >That's jes plain stupid, when we all know that it was some Italian
                          >dude....I believe his first name was "Michael".....yeah, like that Angel
                          >fellow.
                          >
                          >Come on, everyone, ain't that Megan one sharp cookie! I think she has got
                          >a GPS fix on ole Ray, for sure......yup, got his position down and X
                          >marks the spot ! But, I must say......there is absolutely some 'drift'
                          >involved there too ! How much, I don't know, but he ain't rock solid
                          >fixed, all the time.....that's for sure. But, we all have a little
                          >'drift' built in......that's what makes us flexible individuals.
                          >
                          >Most respectfully,
                          >
                          >Max Farris
                          >S.I.S.
                          >sisfe@...
                          >MEF/mf

                        • Megan I. Todd
                          Message 12 of 22 , Aug 2, 2001
                            Shelly:

                            There was a bit of fun (and some bad poetry) for a
                            couple of days, but sadly some people want us to cut
                            out the fun and get back to work.
                            :(

                            === message truncated ===

                            http://phonecard.yahoo.com/