Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Request for Assistance

  • sisfe@vzinet.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 31, 2001
      Ray,

      My friend, you are correctomundo again ! You are soooo on the mark, you could be working for NASA, coordinating pinpoint landings.

      Tis true...true as you describe, however, the entrenched that you speak of herein, who require or expect such dedication to protocol, rote action and the payment of dues, are mere pikers compared to the folks I met this last month when I became a member of a different group.

      But here, even though I do not have a lot of time in, I am now feeling more at home. I found that even though I began privately in the very late fall of 79, after some 20 years in harness on the streets, that now, if I keep my white haired, antiquated mouth, shut...I can actually absorb beakers of new stuff from those who require us to hit the mark daily, the learned ones of 2001, Hal Time.

      In short, I'm learning to listen more. In doing so, I have learned one absolute thing. It is for certain, that my days and your days and the days of the few like us, are definitely numbered in some groups. This is because we are innately curious, antagonistic and usually correct.

      In keeping with protocol and the necessary exchange of PI related information, would you be kind enough to please e-mail me direct and provide some information regarding the services that your company is able to provide?

      Most respectfully,

      Max Farris
      Southwest Intelligence Services
      sisfe@...
      MEF/mf
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 27, 2001
        I am trying to locate an individual that I believe is in Germany. Can one of
        my list associates help??

        If so please e-mail or call privately.

        Thanx

        Ron Widman
        ronaldk@...
        727-771-6363
      • Frank Church
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 27, 2001
          Mark down Miriam
          Ettisch-EnchelmaierGmbH2@... as your contact
          in Germany, and me as your contact for Australia:-)
          Regards Frank Church

          --
          Investigators (Australia) Pty Ltd and Process Servers
          (Australia)
          Message 4 of 19 , Jul 31, 2003
            Group;
            I appologize for the cross posts I need assistance as follows:

            1. I need someone who can confirm past travels of an individual.
            The travel occured on two separate occasions:
            a. December 2002
            b. June 2003

            2. Need North Carolina Drivers license info.

            3. Tina Elkins please call me.

            All answeres to 1 and 2 above by private email only.

            Thanks to all in advance.

            Edwin C. Hodges

            Edwin C. Hodges
            Peregrine International
            Texas Lic: Z02041
            Voice: 817-516-0155
            eFax: 775-261-7088
            Pegasus3@...
            www.pi-inc.us

            'Semper Occultus'
            =====================================
            DISCLAIMER NOTE: The information in this electronic mail (e-mail)
            message may be confidential. This information may be protected by
            privilege, work product immunity, or other applicable law. If you are
            not the intended recipient, the retention, dissemination,
            distribution, or copying of this e-mail without permission of the
            author, is strictly prohibited. Since e-mail can be altered
            electronically, the integrity of this communication cannot be
            guaranteed. This message may be opinion of the sender only.

            NOTICE

            This e-mail communication is not intended to be interpreted as legal
            or financial advice. Do not act or rely upon the information in this
            communication without seeking the advice of a local attorney or
            financial advisor.
          • Ronald K Widman
            Message 5 of 19 , Sep 4, 2003
              Group - I need assistance in conducting a courthouse search in Bergen County, NJ and Essex County, MA. If you can assist in this matter please contact me privately.

              Thanks

              Ron Widman
              ronaldk@...
              727-771-6363 Office