RE: [infoguys-list] Reply to Digest Number 333

  • gilzimm
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 31, 2001
      Surely you jest. And I apologize for calling you Shirley.

      Gil Zimmerman
      gilzimm@...
      (646) 261-7378 US mobile & messaging
      (646) 349-1485 US fax
      (33) (0)1 4366-8105 Paris bureau

      Message 2 of 22 , Jul 31, 2001
        For Shirley,

        My Mum used to make Parkin ,but we called it Yorkshire Parkin & Mum made it
        regularly. I don't recall eating it bonfire night. We had"Plot toffee" then.

        Message 3 of 22 , Jul 31, 2001
          Ian,

          TEXOSS, a covert operation within Southwest Intelligence Services has recently captured one of the machines used for the encoding of the very messages you speak of in your report out from the Conference of the Professional Advisors, sent to all very early this morning. TEXOSS, though hidden in a Pine Forest in Deep East Texas, has been diligently working around the clock on this problem that you and many others are evidently plagued by in the world of intelligence gathering.

          We have dubbed the machine the "Renigma" Machine. Soon, we will be able to cut through the drivel you so adeptly describe and thereby, return things to the normal level of astute foreign intrigue and PI Investigations, "sans drivel", that you are used to working in and the American NSA so obviously strains to decypher.

          Soon, I will be able to furnish details to those who are interested in the actual capture of the foreigner and the taking of this much sought after instrument from this person.
          Right now TEXOSS Techies and Operatives feel they are working against a time clock to break this code. We hope you will please bear with us.

          Most respectfully,

          Max Farris
          Southwest Intelligence Services
          sisfe@...
          http://www.infostew.com
          Chef@...
          MEF/mf

          Message 4 of 22 , Jul 31, 2001
            OK, so there was this guy in Oregon that was going to fly to Salt
            Lake City and look at a court file if a PI in Florida would find the
            address of his wife and kid in California to serve them documents.
            Now obviously it would have been cheaper to pay a PI in Calif. to do
            this, so one has to assume this was actually the start of a cryptic
            message exchange. Then an additional message came in that had
            several spelling errors, but again that was obviously part of the
            deception - because we know the average operative can't spell, and
            thus gave himself (or herself) away.

            But alert list denizens immediately started a counter cryptographic
            effort, and so confused the intended recipients that chaos resulted
            in this forum. And now an Irishman and a Texan (same difference?)
            have begun to smoke out the culprits who have tried to disrupt the
            noble mission of this forum. So as me old mither used to say, the
            jig is up.

            And did the Florida guy ever got the records he wanted in Utah?
            Something else to think about. Also Megan is an Irish name.
            Coincidence? I think not.

            list-subscribe@y...">infoguys-list-subscribe@y...</a><br/>
            > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-
            unsubscribe@y...">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@y...</a><br/>

            Service.

          • sisfe@vzinet.com
            Message 5 of 22 , Jul 31, 2001
              Gawd Ray,
              I thought I had a handle on this football....I gotta go think about this a while, ok? I jes know by talk'n to him, that Irish dude Ian....is stouter'n high dollar Irish Whiskey !
              And, dontcha be gett'n on my Megan w0man none, she's as analytical as they come and I betcha she's jes as beautiful, too ! Now, go be somewhere, til I get back.

              Max Farris
              sisfe@...
              MEF/mf

              Message 6 of 22 , Jul 31, 2001
                I certainly will go be somewhere, because, as the man said when
                caught with the other man's wife in their bedroom, after being asked
                what he was doing there: "Everybody's gotta be someplace." (This was
                in Belarus, where everybody laughs at these jokes, because the women
                there are exceptional - and not too analytical.)

              • HEOPER@aol.com
                Message 7 of 22 , Jul 31, 2001
                  Hello everyone: For your infomation the guy in OREGON who wanted to find his
                  kid and live in woman who abscounded to Calif, was a scammer jist wanting
                  info as a GIFT from anyone that would help him. FREEBIE!! The P>I> in Fla
                  was trying to help him but he became upset when told that this INVESTIGATION
                  would cost him at which time he said, "I'll jusy pay $39.95 to another gitm
                  on the INTERNET that will get the job done." He was told go ahead and waste
                  your money and he hung up. So watch out for those scammers as there are many
                  out there. Refards to all . I assure you that this was not a conversatio
                  involving any CRYPTIC MESSAGES even if some of the spelling was incorrect or
                  the wrong keys were hit in error, Happy Hunting to all !!!

                • ray_madison@hotmail.com
                  Message 8 of 22 , Jul 31, 2001
                    We knew this guy was a scammer, and illiterate to boot. It was his
                    mis-spelling we were referring to, not anything from the Florida PI.
                    So that was the start of this latest thread. We were making JOKES at
                    this scammer's expense, and some people never went back up the thread
                    to see what we were talking about. So they became part of the running
                    joke.

                    And Max doesn't really have a Renigma machine - it's basically an
                    Orphan Annie decoder ring as far as I know.

                    Message 9 of 22 , Jul 31, 2001
                      Man, you hang in there......ok ?

                      Don't you know that most of them spelling errors are coded words....having absolutely no connection to subject matter at hand.

                      Just as soon as TEXOSS gets this "Renigma" Machine broken down, analyzed and put back together and running again.......things should begin to turn in our favor !

                      Max/mf
                      sisfe@...
                      MEF/mf

                      Message 10 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                        In a message dated 07/31/2001 6:10:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
                        ray_madison@... writes:

                        Hmmmm. Sounds just like the machine used to hold toilet paper in my
                        bathroom. Thank God for the machine!
                        Don Pullen

                      • Megan I. Todd
                        Message 11 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                          I don't get it. What's with you guys? I thought this
                          was a network of PI's helping each other out. You
                          guys must have been surveilling too long or something.
                          All that time spent sitting in your cars, you start
                          to get bored, a few hours later you can't feel your
                          legs anymore, then after a while you start to forget
                          where you are and why you're there. Then you get
                          delirious visions and start seeing men in long brown
                          robes going... (someone who has had this vision
                          please finish it for me. I guess maybe I'm not as
                          creative as those of you who write poems about
                          farmers, cows and toilet paper machines.)

                          --- dpullen1@... wrote:
                          > Daylight Time,
                          > ray_madison@... writes:
                          >

                          > Hmmmm. Sounds just like the machine used to hold
                          > toilet paper in my
                          > bathroom. Thank God for the machine!
                          > Don Pullen

                          > removed]

                          http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
                        • Megan I. Todd
                          Message 12 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                            Ray, Max, et al:

                            Just so everyone has this straight, I AM NOT A MAN
                            NAMED IAN. I don't know who Ian is. I am however
                            Irish (and German and French), so you were correct on
                            one count anyway. (and according to the 16PF, I am
                            OVERLY analytical.)

                            http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
                          • gilzimm
                            Message 13 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                              See AMA
                              (www.ama.org/internet/syndromes/bozos/industryspecific/emailafflictoins.html
                              ) for more about this phenomenon: "Ivebeeninthebackofthevanfortoolong"
                              Syndrome.

                              Regards,

                              Gil Zimmerman
                              British American Consulting & Erhart Sawyer International
                              nonsecure email gilzimm@...
                              secure email auto93971@...
                              text messaging 6462617378@...
                              (646) 261-7378 US mobile & messaging
                              (646) 349-1485 US fax
                              (33) (0)1 4366-8105 Paris bureau

                              I don't get it. What's with you guys? I thought this
                              was a network of PI's helping each other out. You
                              guys must have been surveilling too long or something.

                              ---

                            • sisfe@vzinet.com
                              Message 14 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                                ALLAS...., RAY MADISION !

                                NOW, you've done it.......!

                                Now, you've awakened a 'sleeping giant', who generally could provide information that would assist everyone of us, however, chooses to most of the time...remain in some sort of 'bat cave' and hoard MOUNDS of knowledge.

                                To you Don, this "Renigma" Machine that TEXOSS has in its possession is the "New and Improved Model" !

                                I shall say no more until folks at TEXOSS is ready to provide all findings, to everyone.

                                Most respectfully,

                                Max Farris

                                Message 15 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                                  Dear Megan w0man,

                                  I agree with you.......I had to drop off when it got to the part about that darned poem, farmers......cow patties and some the "sleeping Giant of Information" who is a friend of mine......that I guess now has relegated himself to play'n with the toilet paper holder mechanism. I never believed this guy woulda been into girlie books, but I mean....there is Sports Afield or Popular Mechanics, etc......how bout National Geo?
                                  He's slipped a cog or two.......since he and I last corresponded.

                                  Who are the dudes in the "brown robes", guess I missed the Brother's coming through. I wuz on a mountain top Monastery, up near Oberammergau once....and those "Brown Monks" I call them, made the best Garlic Pickles, Smoked Ham and Dark Beer.....I've ever tasted ! They just wouldn't talk to you. There were two ladies from the town below that ran their store.

                                  I just wrote my Daughter about your proclaiming her Greek Ancestry yesterday. She looks it, too !

                                  What do you know about Otis?

                                  Max Farris
                                  sisfe@...
                                  MEF/mf

                                • sisfe@vzinet.com
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                                    RAY,

                                    NOWHERE, have I ever alluded to you being an IAN . I remember commenting on the very "stout nature" of Mr. IAN Withers......and described him as being, "as stout as the strongest Irish Whiskey you can get." Ian, can be a formidable intellectual to joust with, is all I was attempting to CLEARLY indicate to you.

                                    And besides, didn't your Mom and Dad tell you not to go round bragg'n bout be'n Franche ? Boy,......why dontcha jes let the "cat outta da bag"?

                                    REMEMBER, in WWII, they (we) DID NOT capture that Original..."Enigma Machine" from the French ! They do lots of 'water colors, some statues, but mostly play with food' ! However, they firmly believe the first everything or everything ever invented, was invented by a Frenchman !" That's jes plain stupid, when we all know that it was some Italian dude....I believe his first name was "Michael".....yeah, like that Angel fellow.

                                    Come on, everyone, ain't that Megan one sharp cookie! I think she has got a GPS fix on ole Ray, for sure......yup, got his position down and X marks the spot ! But, I must say......there is absolutely some 'drift' involved there too ! How much, I don't know, but he ain't rock solid fixed, all the time.....that's for sure. But, we all have a little 'drift' built in......that's what makes us flexible individuals.

                                    Most respectfully,

                                    Max Farris
                                    S.I.S.
                                    sisfe@...
                                    MEF/mf

                                  • ray_madison@hotmail.com
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                                      Otis wants Megan to know that it's not just your legs that lose
                                      feeling from sitting in a van too long.

                                      Message 18 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                                        Irish/French/German = drinks much/artistic/bad temper

                                        --- Ray Madison <ray_madison@...> wrote:

                                        > Max: The post about not being Ian came from Megan,
                                        > not from me. So maybe
                                        > you need to re-examine your various decoder
                                        > paraphanelia, and your "sharp
                                        > cookie" detectors. Also it's Megan, not me, who
                                        > claims to be part French.
                                        >
                                        > Otis says he likes French women a lot, especially
                                        > the way they hold their
                                        > liquor.
                                        >
                                        > >From: sisfe@...
                                        > >To: <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>
                                        > >Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Reply to Digest
                                        > Number 333
                                        > >Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:08:31 -0500
                                        > >
                                        > >RAY,

                                        > communications........again
                                        > >!
                                        > >
                                        > >NOWHERE, have I ever alluded to you being an IAN .
                                        > I remember
                                        > >commenting on the very "stout nature" of Mr. IAN
                                        > Withers......and
                                        > >described him as being, "as stout as the strongest
                                        > Irish Whiskey you can
                                        > >get." Ian, can be a formidable intellectual to
                                        > joust with, is all I was
                                        > >attempting to CLEARLY indicate to you.
                                        > >
                                        > >And besides, didn't your Mom and Dad tell you not
                                        > to go round bragg'n bout
                                        > >be'n Franche ? Boy,......why dontcha jes let the
                                        > "cat outta da bag"?
                                        > >
                                        > >REMEMBER, in WWII, they (we) DID NOT capture that
                                        > Original..."Enigma
                                        > >Machine" from the French ! They do lots of 'water
                                        > colors, some statues,
                                        > >but mostly play with food' ! However, they firmly
                                        > believe the first
                                        > >everything or everything ever invented, was
                                        > invented by a Frenchman !"
                                        > >That's jes plain stupid, when we all know that it
                                        > was some Italian
                                        > >dude....I believe his first name was
                                        > "Michael".....yeah, like that Angel
                                        > >fellow.
                                        > >
                                        > >Come on, everyone, ain't that Megan one sharp
                                        > cookie! I think she has got
                                        > >a GPS fix on ole Ray, for sure......yup, got his
                                        > position down and X
                                        > >marks the spot ! But, I must say......there is
                                        > absolutely some 'drift'
                                        > >involved there too ! How much, I don't know, but
                                        > he ain't rock solid
                                        > >fixed, all the time.....that's for sure. But, we
                                        > all have a little
                                        > >'drift' built in......that's what makes us flexible
                                        > individuals.
                                        > >
                                        > >Most respectfully,
                                        > >
                                        > >Max Farris
                                        > >S.I.S.
                                        > >sisfe@...
                                        > >MEF/mf

                                        === message truncated ===

                                        http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
                                      • Shelly Miller
                                        Message 19 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                                          Dang, my computer has been down, and I've missed all the fun.

                                          e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
                                          > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
                                          cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

                                        • Ray Madison
                                          Message 20 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                                            Max: The post about not being Ian came from Megan, not from me. So maybe
                                            you need to re-examine your various decoder paraphanelia, and your "sharp
                                            cookie" detectors. Also it's Megan, not me, who claims to be part French.

                                            Otis says he likes French women a lot, especially the way they hold their
                                            liquor.

                                            >From: sisfe@...
                                            >To: <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>
                                            >Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Reply to Digest Number 333
                                            >Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:08:31 -0500
                                            >
                                            >RAY,

                                            >!
                                            >
                                            >NOWHERE, have I ever alluded to you being an IAN . I remember
                                            >commenting on the very "stout nature" of Mr. IAN Withers......and
                                            >described him as being, "as stout as the strongest Irish Whiskey you can
                                            >get." Ian, can be a formidable intellectual to joust with, is all I was
                                            >attempting to CLEARLY indicate to you.
                                            >
                                            >And besides, didn't your Mom and Dad tell you not to go round bragg'n bout
                                            >be'n Franche ? Boy,......why dontcha jes let the "cat outta da bag"?
                                            >
                                            >REMEMBER, in WWII, they (we) DID NOT capture that Original..."Enigma
                                            >Machine" from the French ! They do lots of 'water colors, some statues,
                                            >but mostly play with food' ! However, they firmly believe the first
                                            >everything or everything ever invented, was invented by a Frenchman !"
                                            >That's jes plain stupid, when we all know that it was some Italian
                                            >dude....I believe his first name was "Michael".....yeah, like that Angel
                                            >fellow.
                                            >
                                            >Come on, everyone, ain't that Megan one sharp cookie! I think she has got
                                            >a GPS fix on ole Ray, for sure......yup, got his position down and X
                                            >marks the spot ! But, I must say......there is absolutely some 'drift'
                                            >involved there too ! How much, I don't know, but he ain't rock solid
                                            >fixed, all the time.....that's for sure. But, we all have a little
                                            >'drift' built in......that's what makes us flexible individuals.
                                            >
                                            >Most respectfully,
                                            >
                                            >Max Farris
                                            >S.I.S.
                                            >sisfe@...
                                            >MEF/mf

                                          • Megan I. Todd
                                            Message 21 of 22 , Aug 2, 2001
                                              Shelly:

                                              There was a bit of fun (and some bad poetry) for a
                                              couple of days, but sadly some people want us to cut
                                              out the fun and get back to work.
                                              :(

                                              === message truncated ===

                                              http://phonecard.yahoo.com/