Reply to Digest Number 333

  • Ian Withers
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 30, 2001
      Ladies & Gentlemen of the Group

      Being based over here in Ireland, I hope I can be excused for failing to
      comprehend the quality of content in recent business related submissions?

      After a conference with our Professional Advisors, we have come to realise
      that far from being totally useless drivel of absolutely no interest or use
      to a professional PI, this is in fact a clever ploy by the enemies of the
      Free World to subvert the neutrality of this network, using the facilities
      to pass encrypted code messages between secret foreign government agencies,
      in the knowledge that no Free World National Security Agency would bother to
      vet the average rubbish pumped out by esteemed Members.

      Did I hear Belarus mentioned??

      Ian (D. Withers)
      Priority Investigations Agencies
      1st International Investigations,
      BELFAST - DUBLIN - LONDON
      Tel: +44 87 0013 3264
      Fax: +44 87 0013 3265
      www.priorityinvestigations.com
    • gilzimm
      Message 2 of 22 , Jul 31, 2001
        Surely you jest. And I apologize for calling you Shirley.

        Gil Zimmerman
        gilzimm@...
        (646) 261-7378 US mobile & messaging
        (646) 349-1485 US fax
        (33) (0)1 4366-8105 Paris bureau

        Being based over here in Ireland, I hope I can be excused for failing to
        comprehend the quality of content in recent business related submissions?

        ---

      • William Elliott
        Message 3 of 22 , Jul 31, 2001
          For Shirley,

          My Mum used to make Parkin ,but we called it Yorkshire Parkin & Mum made it
          regularly. I don't recall eating it bonfire night. We had"Plot toffee" then.

          Message 4 of 22 , Jul 31, 2001
            Ian,

            TEXOSS, a covert operation within Southwest Intelligence Services has recently captured one of the machines used for the encoding of the very messages you speak of in your report out from the Conference of the Professional Advisors, sent to all very early this morning. TEXOSS, though hidden in a Pine Forest in Deep East Texas, has been diligently working around the clock on this problem that you and many others are evidently plagued by in the world of intelligence gathering.

            We have dubbed the machine the "Renigma" Machine. Soon, we will be able to cut through the drivel you so adeptly describe and thereby, return things to the normal level of astute foreign intrigue and PI Investigations, "sans drivel", that you are used to working in and the American NSA so obviously strains to decypher.

            Soon, I will be able to furnish details to those who are interested in the actual capture of the foreigner and the taking of this much sought after instrument from this person.
            Right now TEXOSS Techies and Operatives feel they are working against a time clock to break this code. We hope you will please bear with us.

            Most respectfully,

            Max Farris
            Southwest Intelligence Services
            sisfe@...
            http://www.infostew.com
            Chef@...
            MEF/mf

[...]

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • ray_madison@hotmail.com
            Message 5 of 22 , Jul 31, 2001
              OK, so there was this guy in Oregon that was going to fly to Salt
              Lake City and look at a court file if a PI in Florida would find the
              address of his wife and kid in California to serve them documents.
              Now obviously it would have been cheaper to pay a PI in Calif. to do
              this, so one has to assume this was actually the start of a cryptic
              message exchange. Then an additional message came in that had
              several spelling errors, but again that was obviously part of the
              deception - because we know the average operative can't spell, and
              thus gave himself (or herself) away.

              But alert list denizens immediately started a counter cryptographic
              effort, and so confused the intended recipients that chaos resulted
              in this forum. And now an Irishman and a Texan (same difference?)
              have begun to smoke out the culprits who have tried to disrupt the
              noble mission of this forum. So as me old mither used to say, the
              jig is up.

              And did the Florida guy ever got the records he wanted in Utah?
              Something else to think about. Also Megan is an Irish name.
              Coincidence? I think not.

              list-subscribe@y...">infoguys-list-subscribe@y...</a><br/>
              > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-
              unsubscribe@y...">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@y...</a><br/>

              Service.

            • sisfe@vzinet.com
              Message 6 of 22 , Jul 31, 2001
                Gawd Ray,
                I thought I had a handle on this football....I gotta go think about this a while, ok? I jes know by talk'n to him, that Irish dude Ian....is stouter'n high dollar Irish Whiskey !
                And, dontcha be gett'n on my Megan w0man none, she's as analytical as they come and I betcha she's jes as beautiful, too ! Now, go be somewhere, til I get back.

                Max Farris
                sisfe@...
                MEF/mf

                Message 7 of 22 , Jul 31, 2001
                  I certainly will go be somewhere, because, as the man said when
                  caught with the other man's wife in their bedroom, after being asked
                  what he was doing there: "Everybody's gotta be someplace." (This was
                  in Belarus, where everybody laughs at these jokes, because the women
                  there are exceptional - and not too analytical.)

                • HEOPER@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 22 , Jul 31, 2001
                    Hello everyone: For your infomation the guy in OREGON who wanted to find his
                    kid and live in woman who abscounded to Calif, was a scammer jist wanting
                    info as a GIFT from anyone that would help him. FREEBIE!! The P>I> in Fla
                    was trying to help him but he became upset when told that this INVESTIGATION
                    would cost him at which time he said, "I'll jusy pay $39.95 to another gitm
                    on the INTERNET that will get the job done." He was told go ahead and waste
                    your money and he hung up. So watch out for those scammers as there are many
                    out there. Refards to all . I assure you that this was not a conversatio
                    involving any CRYPTIC MESSAGES even if some of the spelling was incorrect or
                    the wrong keys were hit in error, Happy Hunting to all !!!

                  • ray_madison@hotmail.com
                    Message 9 of 22 , Jul 31, 2001
                      We knew this guy was a scammer, and illiterate to boot. It was his
                      mis-spelling we were referring to, not anything from the Florida PI.
                      So that was the start of this latest thread. We were making JOKES at
                      this scammer's expense, and some people never went back up the thread
                      to see what we were talking about. So they became part of the running
                      joke.

                      And Max doesn't really have a Renigma machine - it's basically an
                      Orphan Annie decoder ring as far as I know.

                      Message 10 of 22 , Jul 31, 2001
                        Man, you hang in there......ok ?

                        Don't you know that most of them spelling errors are coded words....having absolutely no connection to subject matter at hand.

                        Just as soon as TEXOSS gets this "Renigma" Machine broken down, analyzed and put back together and running again.......things should begin to turn in our favor !

                        Max/mf
                        sisfe@...
                        MEF/mf

                        Message 11 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                          In a message dated 07/31/2001 6:10:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
                          ray_madison@... writes:

                          Hmmmm. Sounds just like the machine used to hold toilet paper in my
                          bathroom. Thank God for the machine!
                          Don Pullen

                        • Megan I. Todd
                          Message 12 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                            I don't get it. What's with you guys? I thought this
                            was a network of PI's helping each other out. You
                            guys must have been surveilling too long or something.
                            All that time spent sitting in your cars, you start
                            to get bored, a few hours later you can't feel your
                            legs anymore, then after a while you start to forget
                            where you are and why you're there. Then you get
                            delirious visions and start seeing men in long brown
                            robes going... (someone who has had this vision
                            please finish it for me. I guess maybe I'm not as
                            creative as those of you who write poems about
                            farmers, cows and toilet paper machines.)

                            --- dpullen1@... wrote:
                            > Daylight Time,
                            > ray_madison@... writes:
                            >

                            > Hmmmm. Sounds just like the machine used to hold
                            > toilet paper in my
                            > bathroom. Thank God for the machine!
                            > Don Pullen

                            > removed]

                            http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
                          • Megan I. Todd
                            Message 13 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                              Ray, Max, et al:

                              Just so everyone has this straight, I AM NOT A MAN
                              NAMED IAN. I don't know who Ian is. I am however
                              Irish (and German and French), so you were correct on
                              one count anyway. (and according to the 16PF, I am
                              OVERLY analytical.)

                              http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
                            • gilzimm
                              Message 14 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                                See AMA
                                (www.ama.org/internet/syndromes/bozos/industryspecific/emailafflictoins.html
                                ) for more about this phenomenon: "Ivebeeninthebackofthevanfortoolong"
                                Syndrome.

                                Regards,

                                Gil Zimmerman
                                British American Consulting & Erhart Sawyer International
                                nonsecure email gilzimm@...
                                secure email auto93971@...
                                text messaging 6462617378@...

                                Message 15 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                                  ALLAS...., RAY MADISION !

                                  NOW, you've done it.......!

                                  Now, you've awakened a 'sleeping giant', who generally could provide information that would assist everyone of us, however, chooses to most of the time...remain in some sort of 'bat cave' and hoard MOUNDS of knowledge.

                                  To you Don, this "Renigma" Machine that TEXOSS has in its possession is the "New and Improved Model" !

                                  I shall say no more until folks at TEXOSS is ready to provide all findings, to everyone.

                                  Most respectfully,

                                  Max Farris

                                  Message 16 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                                    Dear Megan w0man,

                                    I agree with you.......I had to drop off when it got to the part about that darned poem, farmers......cow patties and some the "sleeping Giant of Information" who is a friend of mine......that I guess now has relegated himself to play'n with the toilet paper holder mechanism. I never believed this guy woulda been into girlie books, but I mean....there is Sports Afield or Popular Mechanics, etc......how bout National Geo?
                                    He's slipped a cog or two.......since he and I last corresponded.

                                    Who are the dudes in the "brown robes", guess I missed the Brother's coming through. I wuz on a mountain top Monastery, up near Oberammergau once....and those "Brown Monks" I call them, made the best Garlic Pickles, Smoked Ham and Dark Beer.....I've ever tasted ! They just wouldn't talk to you. There were two ladies from the town below that ran their store.

                                    I just wrote my Daughter about your proclaiming her Greek Ancestry yesterday. She looks it, too !

                                    What do you know about Otis?

                                    Max Farris
                                    sisfe@...
                                    MEF/mf

                                  • sisfe@vzinet.com
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                                      RAY,

                                      NOWHERE, have I ever alluded to you being an IAN . I remember commenting on the very "stout nature" of Mr. IAN Withers......and described him as being, "as stout as the strongest Irish Whiskey you can get." Ian, can be a formidable intellectual to joust with, is all I was attempting to CLEARLY indicate to you.

                                      And besides, didn't your Mom and Dad tell you not to go round bragg'n bout be'n Franche ? Boy,......why dontcha jes let the "cat outta da bag"?

                                      REMEMBER, in WWII, they (we) DID NOT capture that Original..."Enigma Machine" from the French ! They do lots of 'water colors, some statues, but mostly play with food' ! However, they firmly believe the first everything or everything ever invented, was invented by a Frenchman !" That's jes plain stupid, when we all know that it was some Italian dude....I believe his first name was "Michael".....yeah, like that Angel fellow.

                                      Come on, everyone, ain't that Megan one sharp cookie! I think she has got a GPS fix on ole Ray, for sure......yup, got his position down and X marks the spot ! But, I must say......there is absolutely some 'drift' involved there too ! How much, I don't know, but he ain't rock solid fixed, all the time.....that's for sure. But, we all have a little 'drift' built in......that's what makes us flexible individuals.

                                      Most respectfully,

                                      Max Farris
                                      S.I.S.
                                      sisfe@...
                                      MEF/mf

                                    • ray_madison@hotmail.com
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                                        Otis wants Megan to know that it's not just your legs that lose
                                        feeling from sitting in a van too long.

                                        Message 19 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                                          Irish/French/German = drinks much/artistic/bad temper

                                          --- Ray Madison <ray_madison@...> wrote:

                                          > Max: The post about not being Ian came from Megan,
                                          > not from me. So maybe
                                          > you need to re-examine your various decoder
                                          > paraphanelia, and your "sharp
                                          > cookie" detectors. Also it's Megan, not me, who
                                          > claims to be part French.
                                          >
                                          > Otis says he likes French women a lot, especially
                                          > the way they hold their
                                          > liquor.
                                          >
                                          > >From: sisfe@...
                                          > >To: <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>
                                          > >Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Reply to Digest
                                          > Number 333
                                          > >Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:08:31 -0500
                                          > >
                                          > >RAY,

                                          > communications........again
                                          > >!
                                          > >
                                          > >NOWHERE, have I ever alluded to you being an IAN .
                                          > I remember
                                          > >commenting on the very "stout nature" of Mr. IAN
                                          > Withers......and
                                          > >described him as being, "as stout as the strongest
                                          > Irish Whiskey you can
                                          > >get." Ian, can be a formidable intellectual to
                                          > joust with, is all I was
                                          > >attempting to CLEARLY indicate to you.
                                          > >
                                          > >And besides, didn't your Mom and Dad tell you not
                                          > to go round bragg'n bout
                                          > >be'n Franche ? Boy,......why dontcha jes let the
                                          > "cat outta da bag"?
                                          > >
                                          > >REMEMBER, in WWII, they (we) DID NOT capture that
                                          > Original..."Enigma
                                          > >Machine" from the French ! They do lots of 'water
                                          > colors, some statues,
                                          > >but mostly play with food' ! However, they firmly
                                          > believe the first
                                          > >everything or everything ever invented, was
                                          > invented by a Frenchman !"
                                          > >That's jes plain stupid, when we all know that it
                                          > was some Italian
                                          > >dude....I believe his first name was
                                          > "Michael".....yeah, like that Angel
                                          > >fellow.
                                          > >
                                          > >Come on, everyone, ain't that Megan one sharp
                                          > cookie! I think she has got
                                          > >a GPS fix on ole Ray, for sure......yup, got his
                                          > position down and X
                                          > >marks the spot ! But, I must say......there is
                                          > absolutely some 'drift'
                                          > >involved there too ! How much, I don't know, but
                                          > he ain't rock solid
                                          > >fixed, all the time.....that's for sure. But, we
                                          > all have a little
                                          > >'drift' built in......that's what makes us flexible
                                          > individuals.
                                          > >
                                          > >Most respectfully,
                                          > >
                                          > >Max Farris
                                          > >S.I.S.
                                          > >sisfe@...
                                          > >MEF/mf

                                          === message truncated ===

                                          http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
                                        • Shelly Miller
                                          Message 20 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                                            Dang, my computer has been down, and I've missed all the fun.

                                            e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
                                            > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
                                            cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

                                          • Ray Madison
                                            Message 21 of 22 , Aug 1, 2001
                                              Max: The post about not being Ian came from Megan, not from me. So maybe
                                              you need to re-examine your various decoder paraphanelia, and your "sharp
                                              cookie" detectors. Also it's Megan, not me, who claims to be part French.

                                              Otis says he likes French women a lot, especially the way they hold their
                                              liquor.

                                              >From: sisfe@...
                                              >To: <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>
                                              >Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Reply to Digest Number 333
                                              >Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:08:31 -0500
                                              >
                                              >RAY,

                                              >!
                                              >
                                              >NOWHERE, have I ever alluded to you being an IAN . I remember
                                              >commenting on the very "stout nature" of Mr. IAN Withers......and
                                              >described him as being, "as stout as the strongest Irish Whiskey you can
                                              >get." Ian, can be a formidable intellectual to joust with, is all I was
                                              >attempting to CLEARLY indicate to you.
                                              >
                                              >And besides, didn't your Mom and Dad tell you not to go round bragg'n bout
                                              >be'n Franche ? Boy,......why dontcha jes let the "cat outta da bag"?
                                              >
                                              >REMEMBER, in WWII, they (we) DID NOT capture that Original..."Enigma
                                              >Machine" from the French ! They do lots of 'water colors, some statues,
                                              >but mostly play with food' ! However, they firmly believe the first
                                              >everything or everything ever invented, was invented by a Frenchman !"
                                              >That's jes plain stupid, when we all know that it was some Italian
                                              >dude....I believe his first name was "Michael".....yeah, like that Angel
                                              >fellow.
                                              >
                                              >Come on, everyone, ain't that Megan one sharp cookie! I think she has got
                                              >a GPS fix on ole Ray, for sure......yup, got his position down and X
                                              >marks the spot ! But, I must say......there is absolutely some 'drift'
                                              >involved there too ! How much, I don't know, but he ain't rock solid
                                              >fixed, all the time.....that's for sure. But, we all have a little
                                              >'drift' built in......that's what makes us flexible individuals.
                                              >
                                              >Most respectfully,
                                              >
                                              >Max Farris
                                              >S.I.S.
                                              >sisfe@...
                                              >MEF/mf

                                            • Megan I. Todd
                                              Message 22 of 22 , Aug 2, 2001
                                                Shelly:

                                                There was a bit of fun (and some bad poetry) for a
                                                couple of days, but sadly some people want us to cut
                                                out the fun and get back to work.
                                                :(

                                                === message truncated ===

                                                http://phonecard.yahoo.com/