Re: Request for Assistance

  • ray_madison@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 31, 2001
      Of course, Max, we have to make allowances for list members who only
      joined in the last month. They have not been properly initiated and
      don't realize you just can't start conversing with trained
      investigators as if you were on an equal footing. No, no, no.
      First, they must learn the real meaning of due diligence. And of due
      deference. In other words, they must begin to pay their dues. They
      must learn to "due" unto others. And give credit where credit is
      due. And I say this with all due respect.

      --- In infoguys-list@y..., sisfe@v... wrote:
      > Ray,
      >
      > I am as bewildered as you. My main theory is that most of this
      stuff reverts back to the necessity for using some very basic or even
      primitive reactions.

      > First, this is what I tell most of my associates when they run up
      against something like you are talking about here, "First, raise
      either your right hand or your left hand.......then, cover either
      your right eye or your left eye and now use just 1/2 sense....and
      things should clear up fairly quickly for you."

      > Most respectfully,
      >

      > Max/mf
      > sisfe@v...
      > MEF/mf

      That
      > would perhaps explain their lack of any aesthetic and
      philisophical
      > frames of reference. Not to mention their inability to follow a
      > thread backwards.
      >

      > --- In infoguys-list@y..., sisfe@v... wrote:
      > > Megan,
      > >
      > > Probably some sort of NEW, evil and twisted ICE CREAM
      WORM !
      > The insides of our CPUs are probably getting sticky right
      now.....our
      > address book pages will become stuck together, et al !
      > >
      > > Most respectfullly,
      > >

      > > Max Farris
      > > sisfe@v...
      > > MEF/mf

      Yahoo!
      > Messenger
      > > http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
      > >
      > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      href="mailto:infoguys-

    • sisfe@vzinet.com
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 31, 2001
        Ray,

        My friend, you are correctomundo again ! You are soooo on the mark, you could be working for NASA, coordinating pinpoint landings.

        Tis true...true as you describe, however, the entrenched that you speak of herein, who require or expect such dedication to protocol, rote action and the payment of dues, are mere pikers compared to the folks I met this last month when I became a member of a different group.

        But here, even though I do not have a lot of time in, I am now feeling more at home. I found that even though I began privately in the very late fall of 79, after some 20 years in harness on the streets, that now, if I keep my white haired, antiquated mouth, shut...I can actually absorb beakers of new stuff from those who require us to hit the mark daily, the learned ones of 2001, Hal Time.

        In short, I'm learning to listen more. In doing so, I have learned one absolute thing. It is for certain, that my days and your days and the days of the few like us, are definitely numbered in some groups. This is because we are innately curious, antagonistic and usually correct.

        In keeping with protocol and the necessary exchange of PI related information, would you be kind enough to please e-mail me direct and provide some information regarding the services that your company is able to provide?

        Most respectfully,

        Max Farris
        Southwest Intelligence Services
        sisfe@...
        MEF/mf
        Of course, Max, we have to make allowances for list members who only
        joined in the last month. They have not been properly initiated and
        don't realize you just can't start conversing with trained
        investigators as if you were on an equal footing. No, no, no.
        First, they must learn the real meaning of due diligence. And of due
        deference. In other words, they must begin to pay their dues. They
        must learn to "due" unto others. And give credit where credit is
        due. And I say this with all due respect.

        --- In infoguys-list@y..., sisfe@v... wrote:
        > Ray,
        >
        > I am as bewildered as you. My main theory is that most of this
        stuff reverts back to the necessity for using some very basic or even
        primitive reactions.

        > First, this is what I tell most of my associates when they run up
        against something like you are talking about here, "First, raise
        either your right hand or your left hand.......then, cover either
        your right eye or your left eye and now use just 1/2 sense....and
        things should clear up fairly quickly for you."

        > Most respectfully,
        >

        > Max/mf
        > sisfe@v...
        > MEF/mf

        www.nissandriven.com

      • ronaldk
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 27, 2001
          I am trying to locate an individual that I believe is in Germany. Can one of
          my list associates help??

          If so please e-mail or call privately.

          Thanx

          Ron Widman
          ronaldk@...
          727-771-6363
        • Frank Church
          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 27, 2001
            Mark down Miriam
            Ettisch-EnchelmaierGmbH2@... as your contact
            in Germany, and me as your contact for Australia:-)
            Regards Frank Church

            --
            Investigators (Australia) Pty Ltd and Process Servers
            (Australia)
            Message 5 of 19 , Jul 31, 2003
              Group;
              I appologize for the cross posts I need assistance as follows:

              1. I need someone who can confirm past travels of an individual.
              The travel occured on two separate occasions:
              a. December 2002
              b. June 2003

              2. Need North Carolina Drivers license info.

              3. Tina Elkins please call me.

              All answeres to 1 and 2 above by private email only.

              Thanks to all in advance.

              Edwin C. Hodges

              Edwin C. Hodges
              Peregrine International
              Texas Lic: Z02041
              Voice: 817-516-0155
              eFax: 775-261-7088
              Pegasus3@...
              www.pi-inc.us

              'Semper Occultus'
              =====================================
              DISCLAIMER NOTE: The information in this electronic mail (e-mail)
              message may be confidential. This information may be protected by
              privilege, work product immunity, or other applicable law. If you are
              not the intended recipient, the retention, dissemination,
              distribution, or copying of this e-mail without permission of the
              author, is strictly prohibited. Since e-mail can be altered
              electronically, the integrity of this communication cannot be
              guaranteed. This message may be opinion of the sender only.

              NOTICE

              This e-mail communication is not intended to be interpreted as legal
              or financial advice. Do not act or rely upon the information in this
              communication without seeking the advice of a local attorney or
              financial advisor.
            • Ronald K Widman
              Message 6 of 19 , Sep 4, 2003
                Group - I need assistance in conducting a courthouse search in Bergen County, NJ and Essex County, MA. If you can assist in this matter please contact me privately.

                Thanks

                Ron Widman
                ronaldk@...
                727-771-6363 Office