Re: Request for Assistance

  • ray_madison@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 30, 2001
      Otis says this was a serious and scholarly essay in the satirical
      vein pointing out the close relationship between the literacy of the
      average contributer to this list and the talent necessary to compose
      rhyming doggeral, with a sub-reference to the varying tastes of
      farmers, frenchmen, and others with romantic aspirations.

      --- In infoguys-list@y..., "Megan I. Todd" <vansmyatt@y...> wrote:
      > I don't get it. Either that's 1) a request for
      > assistance from someone looking for a perverted
      > farmer, 2) some kind of agricultural poetry in code
      > that translates to something like "meet me at the Ben
      > & Jerry's at 3", or 3) you guys have more of a
      > twisted sense of humor than I would have hoped for.
      > Could someone explain this please?
      >

      > --- ray_madison@h... wrote:
      > > Otis read this message and wrote a song:
      > >
      > > oh ya this is what the look like, baby
      > > oh ya this is what the look like, now
      > > oh ya this is what the look like, maybe
      > > oh ya, oh ya, farmer kiss a cow!
      > >

      > > --- In infoguys-list@y..., Jayco812@a... wrote:
      > > > oh ya this is what the look like

      > > removed]

      Messenger
    • seamac45@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 30, 2001
        What in the hell are you talking about?
      • ray_madison@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Jul 30, 2001
          Max, how come these people are unable to rise to your level of
          understanding? Maybe they just got off the boat from Belarus. That
          would perhaps explain their lack of any aesthetic and philisophical
          frames of reference. Not to mention their inability to follow a
          thread backwards.

          --- In infoguys-list@y..., sisfe@v... wrote:
          > Megan,
          >
          > Probably some sort of NEW, evil and twisted ICE CREAM WORM !
          The insides of our CPUs are probably getting sticky right now.....our
          address book pages will become stuck together, et al !

          > Most respectfullly,
          >

          > Max Farris
          > sisfe@v...
          > MEF/mf

          Messenger

          list-subscribe@y...">infoguys-list-subscribe@y...</a><br/>
          > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-
          unsubscribe@y...">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@y...</a><br/>

          Service.

        • sisfe@vzinet.com
          Message 4 of 19 , Jul 30, 2001
            Ray,

            I am as bewildered as you. My main theory is that most of this stuff reverts back to the necessity for using some very basic or even primitive reactions.

            First, this is what I tell most of my associates when they run up against something like you are talking about here, "First, raise either your right hand or your left hand.......then, cover either your right eye or your left eye and now use just 1/2 sense....and things should clear up fairly quickly for you."

            Most respectfully,

            Max/mf
            sisfe@...
            MEF/mf

            Max, how come these people are unable to rise to your level of
            understanding? Maybe they just got off the boat from Belarus. That
            would perhaps explain their lack of any aesthetic and philisophical
            frames of reference. Not to mention their inability to follow a
            thread backwards.

            --- In infoguys-list@y..., sisfe@v... wrote:
            > Megan,
            >
            > Probably some sort of NEW, evil and twisted ICE CREAM WORM !
            The insides of our CPUs are probably getting sticky right now.....our
            address book pages will become stuck together, et al !

            > Most respectfullly,
            >

            > Max Farris
            > sisfe@v...
            > MEF/mf

            Messenger

            Message 5 of 19 , Jul 31, 2001
              Of course, Max, we have to make allowances for list members who only
              joined in the last month. They have not been properly initiated and
              don't realize you just can't start conversing with trained
              investigators as if you were on an equal footing. No, no, no.
              First, they must learn the real meaning of due diligence. And of due
              deference. In other words, they must begin to pay their dues. They
              must learn to "due" unto others. And give credit where credit is
              due. And I say this with all due respect.

              --- In infoguys-list@y..., sisfe@v... wrote:
              > Ray,
              >
              > I am as bewildered as you. My main theory is that most of this
              stuff reverts back to the necessity for using some very basic or even
              primitive reactions.

              > First, this is what I tell most of my associates when they run up
              against something like you are talking about here, "First, raise
              either your right hand or your left hand.......then, cover either
              your right eye or your left eye and now use just 1/2 sense....and
              things should clear up fairly quickly for you."

              > Most respectfully,
              >

              > Max/mf
              > sisfe@v...
              > MEF/mf

              Yahoo!

              Message 6 of 19 , Jul 31, 2001
                Ray,

                My friend, you are correctomundo again ! You are soooo on the mark, you could be working for NASA, coordinating pinpoint landings.

                Tis true...true as you describe, however, the entrenched that you speak of herein, who require or expect such dedication to protocol, rote action and the payment of dues, are mere pikers compared to the folks I met this last month when I became a member of a different group.

                But here, even though I do not have a lot of time in, I am now feeling more at home. I found that even though I began privately in the very late fall of 79, after some 20 years in harness on the streets, that now, if I keep my white haired, antiquated mouth, shut...I can actually absorb beakers of new stuff from those who require us to hit the mark daily, the learned ones of 2001, Hal Time.

                In short, I'm learning to listen more. In doing so, I have learned one absolute thing. It is for certain, that my days and your days and the days of the few like us, are definitely numbered in some groups. This is because we are innately curious, antagonistic and usually correct.

                In keeping with protocol and the necessary exchange of PI related information, would you be kind enough to please e-mail me direct and provide some information regarding the services that your company is able to provide?

                Most respectfully,

                Max Farris
                Southwest Intelligence Services
                sisfe@...
                MEF/mf
                Of course, Max, we have to make allowances for list members who only
                joined in the last month. They have not been properly initiated and
                don't realize you just can't start conversing with trained
                investigators as if you were on an equal footing. No, no, no.
                First, they must learn the real meaning of due diligence. And of due
                deference. In other words, they must begin to pay their dues. They
                must learn to "due" unto others. And give credit where credit is
                due. And I say this with all due respect.

                --- In infoguys-list@y..., sisfe@v... wrote:
                > Ray,
                >
                > I am as bewildered as you. My main theory is that most of this
                stuff reverts back to the necessity for using some very basic or even
                primitive reactions.

                > First, this is what I tell most of my associates when they run up
                against something like you are talking about here, "First, raise
                either your right hand or your left hand.......then, cover either
                your right eye or your left eye and now use just 1/2 sense....and
                things should clear up fairly quickly for you."

                > Most respectfully,
                >

                > Max/mf
                > sisfe@v...
                > MEF/mf

                www.nissandriven.com

              • ronaldk
                Message 7 of 19 , Sep 27, 2001
                  I am trying to locate an individual that I believe is in Germany. Can one of
                  my list associates help??

                  If so please e-mail or call privately.

                  Thanx

                  Ron Widman
                  ronaldk@...
                  727-771-6363
                • Frank Church
                  Message 8 of 19 , Sep 27, 2001
                    Mark down Miriam
                    Ettisch-EnchelmaierGmbH2@... as your contact
                    in Germany, and me as your contact for Australia:-)
                    Regards Frank Church

                    --
                    Investigators (Australia) Pty Ltd and Process Servers
                    (Australia)
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jul 31, 2003
                      Group;
                      I appologize for the cross posts I need assistance as follows:

                      1. I need someone who can confirm past travels of an individual.
                      The travel occured on two separate occasions:
                      a. December 2002
                      b. June 2003

                      2. Need North Carolina Drivers license info.

                      3. Tina Elkins please call me.

                      All answeres to 1 and 2 above by private email only.

                      Thanks to all in advance.

                      Edwin C. Hodges

                      Edwin C. Hodges
                      Peregrine International
                      Texas Lic: Z02041
                      Voice: 817-516-0155
                      eFax: 775-261-7088
                      Pegasus3@...
                      www.pi-inc.us

                      'Semper Occultus'
                      =====================================
                      DISCLAIMER NOTE: The information in this electronic mail (e-mail)
                      message may be confidential. This information may be protected by
                      privilege, work product immunity, or other applicable law. If you are
                      not the intended recipient, the retention, dissemination,
                      distribution, or copying of this e-mail without permission of the
                      author, is strictly prohibited. Since e-mail can be altered
                      electronically, the integrity of this communication cannot be
                      guaranteed. This message may be opinion of the sender only.

                      NOTICE

                      This e-mail communication is not intended to be interpreted as legal
                      or financial advice. Do not act or rely upon the information in this
                      communication without seeking the advice of a local attorney or
                      financial advisor.
                    • Ronald K Widman
                      Message 10 of 19 , Sep 4, 2003
                        Group - I need assistance in conducting a courthouse search in Bergen County, NJ and Essex County, MA. If you can assist in this matter please contact me privately.

                        Thanks

                        Ron Widman
                        ronaldk@...
                        727-771-6363 Office