Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Request for Assistance

  • Megan I. Todd
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 30, 2001
      I don't get it. Either that's 1) a request for
      assistance from someone looking for a perverted
      farmer, 2) some kind of agricultural poetry in code
      that translates to something like "meet me at the Ben
      & Jerry's at 3", or 3) you guys have more of a
      twisted sense of humor than I would have hoped for.
      Could someone explain this please?

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
    • sisfe@vzinet.com
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 30, 2001
        Megan,

        Probably some sort of NEW, evil and twisted ICE CREAM WORM ! The insides of our CPUs are probably getting sticky right now.....our address book pages will become stuck together, et al !

        Most respectfullly,

        Max Farris
        sisfe@...
        MEF/mf

        --- ray_madison@... wrote:
        > Otis read this message and wrote a song:
        >
        > oh ya this is what the look like, baby
        > oh ya this is what the look like, now
        > oh ya this is what the look like, maybe
        > oh ya, oh ya, farmer kiss a cow!
        >

        > --- In infoguys-list@y..., Jayco812@a... wrote:
        > > oh ya this is what the look like

        > removed]

        http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • ray_madison@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Jul 30, 2001
          Otis says this was a serious and scholarly essay in the satirical
          vein pointing out the close relationship between the literacy of the
          average contributer to this list and the talent necessary to compose
          rhyming doggeral, with a sub-reference to the varying tastes of
          farmers, frenchmen, and others with romantic aspirations.

          --- In infoguys-list@y..., "Megan I. Todd" <vansmyatt@y...> wrote:
          > I don't get it. Either that's 1) a request for
          > assistance from someone looking for a perverted
          > farmer, 2) some kind of agricultural poetry in code
          > that translates to something like "meet me at the Ben
          > & Jerry's at 3", or 3) you guys have more of a
          > twisted sense of humor than I would have hoped for.
          > Could someone explain this please?
          >

          > --- ray_madison@h... wrote:
          > > Otis read this message and wrote a song:
          > >
          > > oh ya this is what the look like, baby
          > > oh ya this is what the look like, now
          > > oh ya this is what the look like, maybe
          > > oh ya, oh ya, farmer kiss a cow!
          > >

          > > --- In infoguys-list@y..., Jayco812@a... wrote:
          > > > oh ya this is what the look like

          > > removed]

          Messenger
        • seamac45@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 19 , Jul 30, 2001
            What in the hell are you talking about?
          • ray_madison@hotmail.com
            Message 5 of 19 , Jul 30, 2001
              Max, how come these people are unable to rise to your level of
              understanding? Maybe they just got off the boat from Belarus. That
              would perhaps explain their lack of any aesthetic and philisophical
              frames of reference. Not to mention their inability to follow a
              thread backwards.

              --- In infoguys-list@y..., sisfe@v... wrote:
              > Megan,
              >
              > Probably some sort of NEW, evil and twisted ICE CREAM WORM !
              The insides of our CPUs are probably getting sticky right now.....our
              address book pages will become stuck together, et al !

              > Most respectfullly,
              >

              > Max Farris
              > sisfe@v...
              > MEF/mf

              Messenger

              list-subscribe@y...">infoguys-list-subscribe@y...</a><br/>
              > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-
              unsubscribe@y...">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@y...</a><br/>

              Service.

            • sisfe@vzinet.com
              Message 6 of 19 , Jul 30, 2001
                Ray,

                I am as bewildered as you. My main theory is that most of this stuff reverts back to the necessity for using some very basic or even primitive reactions.

                First, this is what I tell most of my associates when they run up against something like you are talking about here, "First, raise either your right hand or your left hand.......then, cover either your right eye or your left eye and now use just 1/2 sense....and things should clear up fairly quickly for you."

                Most respectfully,

                Max/mf
                sisfe@...
                MEF/mf

                Max, how come these people are unable to rise to your level of
                understanding? Maybe they just got off the boat from Belarus. That
                would perhaps explain their lack of any aesthetic and philisophical
                frames of reference. Not to mention their inability to follow a
                thread backwards.

                --- In infoguys-list@y..., sisfe@v... wrote:
                > Megan,
                >
                > Probably some sort of NEW, evil and twisted ICE CREAM WORM !
                The insides of our CPUs are probably getting sticky right now.....our
                address book pages will become stuck together, et al !

                > Most respectfullly,
                >

                > Max Farris
                > sisfe@v...
                > MEF/mf

                Messenger

                Message 7 of 19 , Jul 31, 2001
                  Of course, Max, we have to make allowances for list members who only
                  joined in the last month. They have not been properly initiated and
                  don't realize you just can't start conversing with trained
                  investigators as if you were on an equal footing. No, no, no.
                  First, they must learn the real meaning of due diligence. And of due
                  deference. In other words, they must begin to pay their dues. They
                  must learn to "due" unto others. And give credit where credit is
                  due. And I say this with all due respect.

                  --- In infoguys-list@y..., sisfe@v... wrote:
                  > Ray,
                  >
                  > I am as bewildered as you. My main theory is that most of this
                  stuff reverts back to the necessity for using some very basic or even
                  primitive reactions.

                  > First, this is what I tell most of my associates when they run up
                  against something like you are talking about here, "First, raise
                  either your right hand or your left hand.......then, cover either
                  your right eye or your left eye and now use just 1/2 sense....and
                  things should clear up fairly quickly for you."

                  > Most respectfully,
                  >

                  > Max/mf
                  > sisfe@v...
                  > MEF/mf

                  Yahoo!

                  Message 8 of 19 , Jul 31, 2001
                    Ray,

                    My friend, you are correctomundo again ! You are soooo on the mark, you could be working for NASA, coordinating pinpoint landings.

                    Tis true...true as you describe, however, the entrenched that you speak of herein, who require or expect such dedication to protocol, rote action and the payment of dues, are mere pikers compared to the folks I met this last month when I became a member of a different group.

                    But here, even though I do not have a lot of time in, I am now feeling more at home. I found that even though I began privately in the very late fall of 79, after some 20 years in harness on the streets, that now, if I keep my white haired, antiquated mouth, shut...I can actually absorb beakers of new stuff from those who require us to hit the mark daily, the learned ones of 2001, Hal Time.

                    In short, I'm learning to listen more. In doing so, I have learned one absolute thing. It is for certain, that my days and your days and the days of the few like us, are definitely numbered in some groups. This is because we are innately curious, antagonistic and usually correct.

                    In keeping with protocol and the necessary exchange of PI related information, would you be kind enough to please e-mail me direct and provide some information regarding the services that your company is able to provide?

                    Most respectfully,

                    Max Farris
                    Southwest Intelligence Services
                    sisfe@...
                    MEF/mf
                    Of course, Max, we have to make allowances for list members who only
                    joined in the last month. They have not been properly initiated and
                    don't realize you just can't start conversing with trained
                    investigators as if you were on an equal footing. No, no, no.
                    First, they must learn the real meaning of due diligence. And of due
                    deference. In other words, they must begin to pay their dues. They
                    must learn to "due" unto others. And give credit where credit is
                    due. And I say this with all due respect.

                    --- In infoguys-list@y..., sisfe@v... wrote:
                    > Ray,
                    >
                    > I am as bewildered as you. My main theory is that most of this
                    stuff reverts back to the necessity for using some very basic or even
                    primitive reactions.

                    > First, this is what I tell most of my associates when they run up
                    against something like you are talking about here, "First, raise
                    either your right hand or your left hand.......then, cover either
                    your right eye or your left eye and now use just 1/2 sense....and
                    things should clear up fairly quickly for you."

                    > Most respectfully,
                    >

                    > Max/mf
                    > sisfe@v...
                    > MEF/mf

                    www.nissandriven.com

                  • ronaldk
                    Message 9 of 19 , Sep 27, 2001
                      I am trying to locate an individual that I believe is in Germany. Can one of
                      my list associates help??

                      If so please e-mail or call privately.

                      Thanx

                      Ron Widman
                      ronaldk@...
                      727-771-6363
                    • Frank Church
                      Message 10 of 19 , Sep 27, 2001
                        Mark down Miriam
                        Ettisch-EnchelmaierGmbH2@... as your contact
                        in Germany, and me as your contact for Australia:-)
                        Regards Frank Church

                        --
                        Investigators (Australia) Pty Ltd and Process Servers
                        (Australia)
                        Message 11 of 19 , Jul 31, 2003
                          Group;
                          I appologize for the cross posts I need assistance as follows:

                          1. I need someone who can confirm past travels of an individual.
                          The travel occured on two separate occasions:
                          a. December 2002
                          b. June 2003

                          2. Need North Carolina Drivers license info.

                          3. Tina Elkins please call me.

                          All answeres to 1 and 2 above by private email only.

                          Thanks to all in advance.

                          Edwin C. Hodges

                          Edwin C. Hodges
                          Peregrine International
                          Texas Lic: Z02041
                          Voice: 817-516-0155
                          eFax: 775-261-7088
                          Pegasus3@...
                          www.pi-inc.us

                          'Semper Occultus'
                          =====================================
                          DISCLAIMER NOTE: The information in this electronic mail (e-mail)
                          message may be confidential. This information may be protected by
                          privilege, work product immunity, or other applicable law. If you are
                          not the intended recipient, the retention, dissemination,
                          distribution, or copying of this e-mail without permission of the
                          author, is strictly prohibited. Since e-mail can be altered
                          electronically, the integrity of this communication cannot be
                          guaranteed. This message may be opinion of the sender only.

                          NOTICE

                          This e-mail communication is not intended to be interpreted as legal
                          or financial advice. Do not act or rely upon the information in this
                          communication without seeking the advice of a local attorney or
                          financial advisor.
                        • Ronald K Widman
                          Message 12 of 19 , Sep 4, 2003
                            Group - I need assistance in conducting a courthouse search in Bergen County, NJ and Essex County, MA. If you can assist in this matter please contact me privately.

                            Thanks

                            Ron Widman
                            ronaldk@...
                            727-771-6363 Office