Request for Assistance

  • ronaldk
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 26, 2001
      I'm looking for someone to conduct a courthouse search at the District Court
      in Salt Lake City, UT. If anyone can assist please e-mail me at
      ronaldk@... or call 727-771-6363.

      Thanks

      Ron Widman
    • Jayco812@aol.com
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 26, 2001
        oh ya this is what the look like

      • ray_madison@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Jul 29, 2001
          Otis read this message and wrote a song:

          oh ya this is what the look like, baby
          oh ya this is what the look like, now
          oh ya this is what the look like, maybe
          oh ya, oh ya, farmer kiss a cow!

          --- In infoguys-list@y..., Jayco812@a... wrote:
          > oh ya this is what the look like

        • Megan I. Todd
          Message 4 of 19 , Jul 30, 2001
            I don't get it. Either that's 1) a request for
            assistance from someone looking for a perverted
            farmer, 2) some kind of agricultural poetry in code
            that translates to something like "meet me at the Ben
            & Jerry's at 3", or 3) you guys have more of a
            twisted sense of humor than I would have hoped for.
            Could someone explain this please?

            http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
          • sisfe@vzinet.com
            Message 5 of 19 , Jul 30, 2001
              Megan,

              Probably some sort of NEW, evil and twisted ICE CREAM WORM ! The insides of our CPUs are probably getting sticky right now.....our address book pages will become stuck together, et al !

              Most respectfullly,

              Max Farris
              sisfe@...
              MEF/mf

              --- ray_madison@... wrote:
              > Otis read this message and wrote a song:
              >
              > oh ya this is what the look like, baby
              > oh ya this is what the look like, now
              > oh ya this is what the look like, maybe
              > oh ya, oh ya, farmer kiss a cow!
              >

              > --- In infoguys-list@y..., Jayco812@a... wrote:
              > > oh ya this is what the look like

              > removed]

              http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • ray_madison@hotmail.com
              Message 6 of 19 , Jul 30, 2001
                Otis says this was a serious and scholarly essay in the satirical
                vein pointing out the close relationship between the literacy of the
                average contributer to this list and the talent necessary to compose
                rhyming doggeral, with a sub-reference to the varying tastes of
                farmers, frenchmen, and others with romantic aspirations.

                --- In infoguys-list@y..., "Megan I. Todd" <vansmyatt@y...> wrote:
                > I don't get it. Either that's 1) a request for
                > assistance from someone looking for a perverted
                > farmer, 2) some kind of agricultural poetry in code
                > that translates to something like "meet me at the Ben
                > & Jerry's at 3", or 3) you guys have more of a
                > twisted sense of humor than I would have hoped for.
                > Could someone explain this please?
                >

                > --- ray_madison@h... wrote:
                > > Otis read this message and wrote a song:
                > >
                > > oh ya this is what the look like, baby
                > > oh ya this is what the look like, now
                > > oh ya this is what the look like, maybe
                > > oh ya, oh ya, farmer kiss a cow!
                > >

                > > --- In infoguys-list@y..., Jayco812@a... wrote:
                > > > oh ya this is what the look like

                > > removed]

                Messenger
              • seamac45@webtv.net
                Message 7 of 19 , Jul 30, 2001
                  What in the hell are you talking about?
                • ray_madison@hotmail.com
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jul 30, 2001
                    Max, how come these people are unable to rise to your level of
                    understanding? Maybe they just got off the boat from Belarus. That
                    would perhaps explain their lack of any aesthetic and philisophical
                    frames of reference. Not to mention their inability to follow a
                    thread backwards.

                    --- In infoguys-list@y..., sisfe@v... wrote:
                    > Megan,
                    >
                    > Probably some sort of NEW, evil and twisted ICE CREAM WORM !
                    The insides of our CPUs are probably getting sticky right now.....our
                    address book pages will become stuck together, et al !

                    > Most respectfullly,
                    >

                    > Max Farris
                    > sisfe@v...
                    > MEF/mf

                    Messenger

                    list-subscribe@y...">infoguys-list-subscribe@y...</a><br/>
                    > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-
                    unsubscribe@y...">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@y...</a><br/>

                    Service.

                  • sisfe@vzinet.com
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jul 30, 2001
                      Ray,

                      I am as bewildered as you. My main theory is that most of this stuff reverts back to the necessity for using some very basic or even primitive reactions.

                      First, this is what I tell most of my associates when they run up against something like you are talking about here, "First, raise either your right hand or your left hand.......then, cover either your right eye or your left eye and now use just 1/2 sense....and things should clear up fairly quickly for you."

                      Most respectfully,

                      Max/mf
                      sisfe@...
                      MEF/mf

                      Max, how come these people are unable to rise to your level of
                      understanding? Maybe they just got off the boat from Belarus. That
                      would perhaps explain their lack of any aesthetic and philisophical
                      frames of reference. Not to mention their inability to follow a
                      thread backwards.

                      --- In infoguys-list@y..., sisfe@v... wrote:
                      > Megan,
                      >
                      > Probably some sort of NEW, evil and twisted ICE CREAM WORM !
                      The insides of our CPUs are probably getting sticky right now.....our
                      address book pages will become stuck together, et al !

                      > Most respectfullly,
                      >

                      > Max Farris
                      > sisfe@v...
                      > MEF/mf

                      Messenger

                      Message 10 of 19 , Jul 31, 2001
                        Of course, Max, we have to make allowances for list members who only
                        joined in the last month. They have not been properly initiated and
                        don't realize you just can't start conversing with trained
                        investigators as if you were on an equal footing. No, no, no.
                        First, they must learn the real meaning of due diligence. And of due
                        deference. In other words, they must begin to pay their dues. They
                        must learn to "due" unto others. And give credit where credit is
                        due. And I say this with all due respect.

                        --- In infoguys-list@y..., sisfe@v... wrote:
                        > Ray,
                        >
                        > I am as bewildered as you. My main theory is that most of this
                        stuff reverts back to the necessity for using some very basic or even
                        primitive reactions.

                        > First, this is what I tell most of my associates when they run up
                        against something like you are talking about here, "First, raise
                        either your right hand or your left hand.......then, cover either
                        your right eye or your left eye and now use just 1/2 sense....and
                        things should clear up fairly quickly for you."

                        > Most respectfully,
                        >

                        > Max/mf
                        > sisfe@v...
                        > MEF/mf

                        Yahoo!

                        Message 11 of 19 , Jul 31, 2001
                          Ray,

                          My friend, you are correctomundo again ! You are soooo on the mark, you could be working for NASA, coordinating pinpoint landings.

                          Tis true...true as you describe, however, the entrenched that you speak of herein, who require or expect such dedication to protocol, rote action and the payment of dues, are mere pikers compared to the folks I met this last month when I became a member of a different group.

                          But here, even though I do not have a lot of time in, I am now feeling more at home. I found that even though I began privately in the very late fall of 79, after some 20 years in harness on the streets, that now, if I keep my white haired, antiquated mouth, shut...I can actually absorb beakers of new stuff from those who require us to hit the mark daily, the learned ones of 2001, Hal Time.

                          In short, I'm learning to listen more. In doing so, I have learned one absolute thing. It is for certain, that my days and your days and the days of the few like us, are definitely numbered in some groups. This is because we are innately curious, antagonistic and usually correct.

                          In keeping with protocol and the necessary exchange of PI related information, would you be kind enough to please e-mail me direct and provide some information regarding the services that your company is able to provide?

                          Most respectfully,

                          Max Farris
                          Southwest Intelligence Services
                          sisfe@...
                          MEF/mf
                          Of course, Max, we have to make allowances for list members who only
                          joined in the last month. They have not been properly initiated and
                          don't realize you just can't start conversing with trained
                          investigators as if you were on an equal footing. No, no, no.
                          First, they must learn the real meaning of due diligence. And of due
                          deference. In other words, they must begin to pay their dues. They
                          must learn to "due" unto others. And give credit where credit is
                          due. And I say this with all due respect.

                          --- In infoguys-list@y..., sisfe@v... wrote:
                          > Ray,
                          >
                          > I am as bewildered as you. My main theory is that most of this
                          stuff reverts back to the necessity for using some very basic or even
                          primitive reactions.

                          > First, this is what I tell most of my associates when they run up
                          against something like you are talking about here, "First, raise
                          either your right hand or your left hand.......then, cover either
                          your right eye or your left eye and now use just 1/2 sense....and
                          things should clear up fairly quickly for you."

                          > Most respectfully,
                          >

                          > Max/mf
                          > sisfe@v...
                          > MEF/mf

                          www.nissandriven.com

                        • ronaldk
                          Message 12 of 19 , Sep 27, 2001
                            I am trying to locate an individual that I believe is in Germany. Can one of
                            my list associates help??

                            If so please e-mail or call privately.

                            Thanx

                            Ron Widman
                            ronaldk@...
                            727-771-6363
                          • Frank Church
                            Message 13 of 19 , Sep 27, 2001
                              Mark down Miriam
                              Ettisch-EnchelmaierGmbH2@... as your contact
                              in Germany, and me as your contact for Australia:-)
                              Regards Frank Church

                              --
                              Investigators (Australia) Pty Ltd and Process Servers
                              (Australia)
                              Message 14 of 19 , Jul 31, 2003
                                Group;
                                I appologize for the cross posts I need assistance as follows:

                                1. I need someone who can confirm past travels of an individual.
                                The travel occured on two separate occasions:
                                a. December 2002
                                b. June 2003

                                2. Need North Carolina Drivers license info.

                                3. Tina Elkins please call me.

                                All answeres to 1 and 2 above by private email only.

                                Thanks to all in advance.

                                Edwin C. Hodges

                                Edwin C. Hodges
                                Peregrine International
                                Texas Lic: Z02041
                                Voice: 817-516-0155
                                eFax: 775-261-7088
                                Pegasus3@...
                                www.pi-inc.us

                                'Semper Occultus'
                                =====================================
                                DISCLAIMER NOTE: The information in this electronic mail (e-mail)
                                message may be confidential. This information may be protected by
                                privilege, work product immunity, or other applicable law. If you are
                                not the intended recipient, the retention, dissemination,
                                distribution, or copying of this e-mail without permission of the
                                author, is strictly prohibited. Since e-mail can be altered
                                electronically, the integrity of this communication cannot be
                                guaranteed. This message may be opinion of the sender only.

                                NOTICE

                                This e-mail communication is not intended to be interpreted as legal
                                or financial advice. Do not act or rely upon the information in this
                                communication without seeking the advice of a local attorney or
                                financial advisor.
                              • Ronald K Widman
                                Message 15 of 19 , Sep 4, 2003
                                  Group - I need assistance in conducting a courthouse search in Bergen County, NJ and Essex County, MA. If you can assist in this matter please contact me privately.

                                  Thanks

                                  Ron Widman
                                  ronaldk@...
                                  727-771-6363 Office