Re: [infoguys-list] Re: [Investigators2000] Need Pi Or skip Tracer in Duncan, OK

  • Dennis Drake
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2001
      Memo to Great West:

      I am applying for INdiana PI license this month. I am looking for large
      successful
      firms like yours, for possible referral work to the Indiana area. Some sort
      of
      affiliation is what I am interested in having with Great West.

      Please advise,
      thank you,
      Dennis Drake, Financial Consultant
      Dennis R. Drake Agency, Inc.
      543 Main
      Tell City, Indiana 47586
      em: dendrake@...
      ps- is there any kind of brochures or information on your company, also do
      you have
      any home study courses or institutes for PI education. - regards, Dennis