Re: [Investigators2000] Need Pi Or skip Tracer in Duncan, OK

  • GWITX@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2001
      Skip has been picked up. Thanks to all that responded.

      Roger Holloway

      <A HREF="http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/">Great West Investigations</A>
      TX LIC A-06989
      1302 Mockingbird
      Iowa Park, Texas 76367
      940-733-1840 Cell

      Your Peace of mind, personal well-being and safety, and financial future are
      taken seriously by our agency.

      For Peace of Mind...
      Leave the Search to US

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This electronic message contains
      information which may be privileged and/or confidential. The information
      is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named/indicated
      above. Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use
      of the content of this message/information is prohibited."

      http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/

    • Dennis Drake
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 21, 2001
        Memo to Great West:

        I am applying for INdiana PI license this month. I am looking for large
        successful
        firms like yours, for possible referral work to the Indiana area. Some sort
        of
        affiliation is what I am interested in having with Great West.

        Please advise,
        thank you,
        Dennis Drake, Financial Consultant
        Dennis R. Drake Agency, Inc.
        543 Main
        Tell City, Indiana 47586
        em: dendrake@...
        ps- is there any kind of brochures or information on your company, also do
        you have
        any home study courses or institutes for PI education. - regards, Dennis

        e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>