Re: [infoguys-list] Isurance and forms

  • sisfe@vzinet.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2001
      Roger,

      Hell of an idea ! That's what I told you to do ......B-4 you bought and gave a way the new Toro Riding Lawn Mower to its NEW owner from Juarez, Mexico......who lives in your area and is currently in the commercial landscaping business, riding yore mower !

      I HAVE USED THESE FOLKS BELOW....for almost 10 years now...they are a cut above everyone else on service and price, I believe.

      Contact....Cindy Perez the Administrator at TIME INSURANCE AGENCY
      or, Quanha Gonzales, Assistant to Cindy Perez.

      Do not talk to anyone but Cindy if you can......Quanha has only been there about a year.....she replaced Cindy's Sister who worked there for years, but she is very nice too. Cindy KNOWS me as Max at Southwest Intelligence.....and she will remember me....probably as "her problem child".......as we have talked many times.....and I have sent her many folks......all of which have been very satisfied.

      1507 South IH-35
      Austin, Tx 78741
      512-447-7773 Office
      512-440-0989 Fax