Isurance and forms

  • GWITX@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2001
      Hello All,

      I am thinking of going own my own and starting a new Investigative agency. I
      need to search for good rates on Insurance and also need some ideas for my
      forms and contracts ect can any of you recommend Insurance company's and send
      me your forms and contracts so that I may use them to design my own? Thank
      you in advance for your help.

      Roger Holloway

      <A HREF="http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/">Great West Investigations</A>
      TX LIC A-06989
      1302 Mockingbird
      Iowa Park, Texas 76367
      940-733-1840 Cell

      Your Peace of mind, personal well-being and safety, and financial future are
      taken seriously by our agency.

      For Peace of Mind...
      Leave the Search to US

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This electronic message contains
      information which may be privileged and/or confidential. The information
      is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named/indicated
      above. Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use
      of the content of this message/information is prohibited."

      http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/

    • sisfe@vzinet.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2001
        Roger,

        Hell of an idea ! That's what I told you to do ......B-4 you bought and gave a way the new Toro Riding Lawn Mower to its NEW owner from Juarez, Mexico......who lives in your area and is currently in the commercial landscaping business, riding yore mower !

        I HAVE USED THESE FOLKS BELOW....for almost 10 years now...they are a cut above everyone else on service and price, I believe.

        Contact....Cindy Perez the Administrator at TIME INSURANCE AGENCY
        or, Quanha Gonzales, Assistant to Cindy Perez.

        Do not talk to anyone but Cindy if you can......Quanha has only been there about a year.....she replaced Cindy's Sister who worked there for years, but she is very nice too. Cindy KNOWS me as Max at Southwest Intelligence.....and she will remember me....probably as "her problem child".......as we have talked many times.....and I have sent her many folks......all of which have been very satisfied.

        1507 South IH-35
        Austin, Tx 78741
        512-447-7773 Office
        512-440-0989 Fax