RE: [infoguys-list] FW: *Panama*

  • gilzimm
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2001
      Call Brett Mikkelson. He is in Panama City and has excellent connections
      throughout the country, in Central America, and South America.

      Brett Mikkelson
      BM Investigations
      PO Box 870014
      Panama Zone 7
      Panama
      brett@...
      (507) 220-1026 or (507) 220-5048

      Regards,

      Gil

      Gil Zimmerman
      gilzimm@...
      (646) 261-7378 US mobile & messaging
      (646) 349-1485 US fax

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7, 2001
        Michel, Bret just posted on here last night or today and he is in Panama
        City. He is a very capable P.I. Contact me if you have trouble locating him.
        Tom Hoy, AM/PM Investigations Int'l Costa Rica (506) 237-6273

      • John Moritz
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 15, 2001
          Group,

          I am in need of a good asset investigator to work with me on the France portion of an asset case. If anyone knows of a good asset investigator that
          speaks English in France please respond to me privately at moritz @....

          John Moritz
          Moritz & Associates
          7887 Katy Freeway, Suite 411