Re: [infoguys-list] Digest Number 320

  • Ian Withers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 11:55 PM
      HAITI

      I have some experience of Haiti, and to answer your query, one would need to
      know if the Subject is a Haitian, or a Foreigner in Haiti?

      If a Foreigner, there are Immigration Records, and the best access is
      through a formal letter to the Immigration Dept, specifying the reasons
      (e.g. Law Case). You may get a reply?

      If a Haitian, almost impossible without a personal visit and a good working
      knowledge of the Kreol (Creole) language.

      However, most last names can be tracked to established Families, and by
      approaching those Families with the same name, it is usually possible to
      track laterally to the Subject's Family.

      Good luck, and as I speak some Kreol, if you need help putting a letter
      together, let me know.

      Kind regards

      Ian (D. Withers)
      Priority Investigations Agencies