Re: [infoguys-list] Tiger Woods/Buick

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2001
      I took the privilege of changing your subject line so that you might get
      a better response. Not be be condescending, but just in case someone
      hasn't tried these, try a Copernic search for what you need (if you
      haven't yet, you should download it, it's free and wonderful for these
      sorts of things) http://www.copernic.com/. Also I tried this new site
      which Bill Schneid put out this weekend and found that there are about a
      zillion Tiger woods pictures. I viewed some of them and for some reason
      this one came up about GMC. It could be misfiled, I suppose, but check
      it out, and the others that come up. Here's the GMC photo:

      http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=www.brownautocenter.com/media/toger_splash.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.brownautocenter.com/&h=422&w=650&prev=/images%3Fq%3D%2522Tiger%2BWoods%2522%2B%26start%3D240%26num%3D20%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DN

      and here's the main search site: http://images.google.com It is a
      great search engine just for pictures.

      Vicki

      --
      Vicki Siedow, NAIS, CMFI
      Siedow & Associates

      Siedow@...
      818-242-0130
      818-242-0336 fax

      "If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten"
      George Carlin
    • ISOT272638@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2001
        Thanks Vicki....I have beeen having trouble getting on and just sending out
        an e-mail, so I actually responded to one that came in and forgot to change
        the subject.

        J.R.
        Investigative Services Of Tampa