Need Info. in Haiti

  • spysforhire@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 6:33 PM
      Hello Group,

      I am looking for an individual who is believed to live in Haiti, if
      anyone has any ideas on how to find someone in Haiti, the help would
      greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

      Timothy L. Kimble
      President / CEO
      PEAK Investigative Services, Inc.
      P.O. Box 6232
      Lakeland, FL 33807
      spysforhire@...
      www.peakinvestigative.com
    • ISOT272638@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2 5:54 AM
        Hello Everyone,

        Does anyone happen to have a photo or video of Tiger Woods driving anything
        other than a Buick product. If so, could you e-mail me privately. It does
        not have to be his car, just anything other than Buick.

        Thanks,

        J.R. Long Jr.
        Investigative Services Of Tampa