Re: Fw: Whose who? Who are you?

  • ray_madison@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2001
      Otis says this proves that the aliens have already landed.

      --- In infoguys-list@y..., "The Inhabitant" <TheInhabitant@h...>
      wrote:
      > What is the jurisdiction you are moving in?
      >
      > Do you wish to move under a State Question?
      >
      > It could be a multi jurisdictional question, if the alleged
      respondent used federal identification forms.

      > If the movement is on behalf of the Petitioner, then you should
      move forward on a civil action.

      > Once you perfect the Civil Action, then the State must move forward
      on the felonious attachments.

      > You can reference Title 18 USCA Chapter 47, section 1028. This
      State will codify this statute. In this State, it is found in
      Article 27, section 231. (General Public Laws of Maryland)

      > There is only one form of procedure in an action at law. It is
      civil.

      > The Question of identity theft involves a civil wrong. This tort
      in Law, is what the damaged party prays upon for relief under the
      laws of the State in the County Court located within the exterior
      boundaries of where in the damaged accrued.

      list-subscribe@y...">infoguys-list-subscribe@y...</a><br/>
      > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-
      unsubscribe@y...">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@y...</a><br/>

      Service.