If you provide public records please read this

  • imsworks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23 9:21 AM
      Currently we are considering development of an online order entry & retrieval
      system for companies that provide public record information. Before we can
      commit to such project is important to investigate the need for such system
      and type of features and resources must be included.

      If you an information broker or do searches in state or county level, and
      might have an interest in such system please replay directly to
      hfallah@....

      Sincerely;

      Hadi Fallah
      hfallah@....