Re: [infoguys-list] Introduction

  • Klaus O. Weber
    Message 1 of 53 , Jun 5, 2001
      I must agree with you complete - 90% of the Nigerian Gangs
      working out of Johannesburg - Hillbrow. I investigated a couple
      of the cases.
      Klaus O. Weber
      Seal Bureau of Investigation & Security Consultancy
      seal@...
      phone: +49 (0) 173 662 7382
      www.seal-consultancy.de.
      Message 53 of 53 , Sep 13 12:37 PM
        Greetings!! We cover Mexico Central and South America.

        Ron Oling, J.D.
        SMI-LATAM
        25906 Hootananny, San Antonio, Texas 78260
        25 Metros sur de Mega, San Rafael de Abajo, San Jose Costa Rica
        210.669.9810
        Fax 866-501-9965
        rolingsmi@...

        SMI-LATAM, S.A.