RE: [infoguys-list] Re: Afrika

  • Christine Adams Tripp, JD
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 4, 2001
      Thanks Max, it pisses me off when I hear the white South Afrikans talk about
      how they are treated now that the ANC has taken over. They don't stop to
      think of how they treated the Blacks for all of the years that they were in
      charge. They still have all of the top level positions in education,
      business and industry.

      Looks like what goes around - comes around. If they can't stand the heat
      get the hell out...

      Christine Adams Tripp, JD
      ATA Investigative Services
      http://www.investigator-ct.com/pi-eye.html

      PS: Only related if his family owned my husbands family. You remember that
      story?
    • ray_madison@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
        Otis wonders why most of those who post to this list to say goodbye
        have never even said hello in the first place. He says it's like the
        wall-flower at a party complaining about the conversation.

        --- In infoguys-list@y..., "Ian Carter" <saladin@a...> wrote:
        > > PEOPLE........waiting to get into the evening movie........IF I'D
        HAD AN

      • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
          Afraid , I have to add my 3 1/2 cents worth. I agree a lot of inhuman
          treatment happened in Africa and also in the americas at the hands of whites,
          but wake up! Before the whites came the numerous different tribes both in
          Africa and the Americas would raid each other, slaughter , rape and take over
          each other lands and what they did not kill they made into slaves for their
          own purposes. It was the different African tribes that sold their slaves to
          the slave traders to be transported to other lands and tribes. The same
          happened in the Americas, If you dig in history you will find that the
          american indians even sold their slaves that they had captured for horses of
          other items. Do not lay all the blame on the whites, because whites also
          became slaves on different continents. Wrong is wrong, and The truth is
          the truth. Bring it all to the surface. TOM HOY, AM/PM Investigations
          Int'l, 30 Mts. Oesta Bomba Shell, Lava Mas, Heredia ,Costa Rica 3000
          (506) 237-6273

        • interneter@usa.com
          Message 4 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
            The person who you are referring to as a 'wall-flower' on this
            occasion Ray, has probably forgotten more than you know, and,
            wouldn't blink at biting your ears off if you called him a 'wall-
            flower' to his face. It's very brave of you saying things like that
            hiding behind a computer screen.

            Message 5 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
              No, I was hiding behind Otis.

            • wesbreed@aol.com
              Message 6 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                I'm replying to this only because I have a friend here that is retired from
                the "SWE-SGU" Suid Afrikaanse Polisie. His quote not mine "Typical Racist
                Mentality" trying to express him/her self forcibly. One who needs a real
                reality check performed upon themself before making a comit like this. Hey
                what do I know! Im not there and don't really care!

              • sisfe@vzinet.com
                Message 7 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                  Ian,

                  Golly........man I hope you understand......I (being about as white as one
                  can get)...was just trying to emphasize what a raw deal the Native Americans
                  have gotten in this country.......that the movie made me angry at what we've
                  done to the American Indian as a people.....since WE got here.

                  I already knew bout you being the "green" from times past when we've talked
                  ELSEWHERE.

                  May God continue to Bless You and Yours......

                  Most respectfully,

                  Max Farris
                  OD Also
                  sisfe@...
                  MEF/mf

                  e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
                  cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

                • sisfe@vzinet.com
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                    Christine,

                    No........but I bet we're get'n back in the prior to 1868 days......right ?
                    lololol
                    Is that the story you're referring to ?

                    I plead the blood.....not only The Blood of Jesus........but......I jes
                    gotta be all mixed up...cause therer AIN'T really no kinda music but "down
                    and dirty Blues"......wouldn't be any music in America worth a damn, if it
                    wasn't for Blues and Black Gospel. That's a fact. I mean, with ALL due
                    respect.....to my Native American Brothers and Sisters..........that beat
                    they be having........ain't been mixed in any sound chamber and tracked in
                    with any other type of musical sound production. To tell the
                    truth.....Gene Kruppa never really got that drum play'n down correct either.
                    Our Native Americans intended for the drums to carry a message, their
                    message. I think Kruppa was just a Red Coat sympathizer.....who kept
                    making noise and more noise, adding them damn snare drums.....until he made
                    up what they called a trap set.....and I never figured out why they called
                    it a "trap set"? Had to shoot that Morphine in his legs to keep play'n
                    too !

                    Blues IS the story of life.......life coming up out of the dirt....in these
                    Southern States, the real story of a people actually "over coming" strife
                    and poverty like no white man really understood then or now. Blues has
                    told that story, for almost 200 years......with feeling. All you have to
                    do is listen to the words.....they are not 'rap' songs.......they are clear
                    descriptions of life as it was in America, the story is easy to understand,
                    and if the music don't move you deep down inside....you probably do not have
                    a soul. Plus, Cigarettes and Firewater go good with Blues ! Soul Food
                    goes good with Blues........everything goes good with Blues. When all the
                    old Blues songsters are gone......it will be like the death of a musical
                    species......there will not be another like it, because later IF folks
                    realize that sound is gone....when they try to immitate it to revive it, it
                    won't be in their blood. There's been a few white boys that were excellent
                    Blues folks....and recognized by some of the masters of Blues themselves, as
                    being excellent Blues musicians.
                    Stevie Ray Vaughn and Eric Clapton....probably are the two top....well
                    known artists. There are probably two dozen others of lesser rank......but
                    there where thousands of real Blues musicians that were never heard
                    of.......in every little town in the south, playing on weekends, mostly for
                    drinks and a little eating money. I thank the Good Lord.....that I came
                    up in the 50s and 60s and got to hear many of the best. I used to take
                    care of Jimmy Reed when he would visit Dallas in the early 60s, when he
                    toured. Somewhere I still have one of his harmonicas that he gave me in
                    1966.

                    Gotta run.....been listening to the State's female lady prosecutor for 8
                    hours a day, since Monday.....cut'n us up ...bring'n blood........
                    Tomale, WE get to begin putting on our case......for about the next 3 days.
                    Gawd, I hate it when .....you cannot hand it to the Jury before you get out
                    Friday....and you have to try and come back on Monday.....YOU just cannot
                    ever regain that momentum, I don't believe. KISS if you can.....at least
                    Kiss and give it to them on a Thursday.....and most of the time....12
                    can/will do the right thing.....with no pressure....except the pressure they
                    bring on themselves to ...get thru in time to get to the lake on the
                    weekend, right?

                    Most respectfully,

                    joMax/mf
                    sisfe@...
                    MEF/mf

                    Message 9 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                      Ray,

                      Its probably my fault, so......tell Otis...he's right..........about the hello part.

                      But, I understand.....and ya;ll gotta understand too......we have to make allowances for them MArines (greenfolk).....they can get AWFUL touchy. Being Olive Drab my own self....I know bout their green and light green. I respect Ian's opinion......he's just 'reacting'. He's actually a pretty good guy, and has come to the defense of others....including me in the past......ELSEWHERE.

                      I have to go get ready to get ready.....for tomale....and I have to do it now.

                      Most respectfully,

                      Max Farris
                      sisfe@...
                      MEF/mf
                      Otis wonders why most of those who post to this list to say goodbye
                      have never even said hello in the first place. He says it's like the
                      wall-flower at a party complaining about the conversation.

                      --- In infoguys-list@y..., "Ian Carter" <saladin@a...> wrote:
                      > > PEOPLE........waiting to get into the evening movie........IF I'D
                      HAD AN
                      > > UZI, I probably woulda just started shoot'n WHITE FOLKS !
                      > >
                      > > Max Farris
                      >

                      > If you did that you would probably be glad that I was not in that
                      line for
                      > the movie.
                      >
                      > Anyway - This Group has gone to shit,, so I'm going Elsewhere.
                      > Good luck to everyone,, whatever color.
                      >
                      > Catch you's later.
                      >
                      > Best Regards - Ian (I'm White/Black & was Green 25 years ago).

                      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                    • sisfe@vzinet.com
                      Message 10 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                        Tom Hoy,

                        You are most correct.........and that's exactly why I was talking about it......talking about the need to talk about the truth. Its the truth that sets us free.

                        But, aside from you, Christine and I....I'd like for all to understand....I don't think any man ought to own anyone, regardless of who they are or where they come from in God's world. You hit the nail on the head too.....want to see a story depicting brutality against one's own kind......go rent "Black Robe".

                        Most respectfully,

                        Max/mf
                        sisfe@...
                        MEF/mf