RE: [infoguys-list] Re: Afrika

  • Ian Carter
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 4, 2001
      > PEOPLE........waiting to get into the evening movie........IF I'D HAD AN
      > UZI, I probably woulda just started shoot'n WHITE FOLKS !
      >
      > Max Farris

      If you did that you would probably be glad that I was not in that line for
      the movie.

      Anyway - This Group has gone to shit,, so I'm going Elsewhere.
      Good luck to everyone,, whatever color.

      Catch you's later.

      Best Regards - Ian (I'm White/Black & was Green 25 years ago).
    • Christine Adams Tripp, JD
      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 4, 2001
        Thanks Max, it pisses me off when I hear the white South Afrikans talk about
        how they are treated now that the ANC has taken over. They don't stop to
        think of how they treated the Blacks for all of the years that they were in
        charge. They still have all of the top level positions in education,
        business and industry.

        Looks like what goes around - comes around. If they can't stand the heat
        get the hell out...

        Christine Adams Tripp, JD
        ATA Investigative Services
        http://www.investigator-ct.com/pi-eye.html

        PS: Only related if his family owned my husbands family. You remember that
        story?
      • ray_madison@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
          Otis wonders why most of those who post to this list to say goodbye
          have never even said hello in the first place. He says it's like the
          wall-flower at a party complaining about the conversation.

        • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
          Message 4 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
            Afraid , I have to add my 3 1/2 cents worth. I agree a lot of inhuman
            treatment happened in Africa and also in the americas at the hands of whites,
            but wake up! Before the whites came the numerous different tribes both in
            Africa and the Americas would raid each other, slaughter , rape and take over
            each other lands and what they did not kill they made into slaves for their
            own purposes. It was the different African tribes that sold their slaves to
            the slave traders to be transported to other lands and tribes. The same
            happened in the Americas, If you dig in history you will find that the
            american indians even sold their slaves that they had captured for horses of
            other items. Do not lay all the blame on the whites, because whites also
            became slaves on different continents. Wrong is wrong, and The truth is
            the truth. Bring it all to the surface. TOM HOY, AM/PM Investigations
            Int'l, 30 Mts. Oesta Bomba Shell, Lava Mas, Heredia ,Costa Rica 3000
            (506) 237-6273

          • interneter@usa.com
            Message 5 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
              The person who you are referring to as a 'wall-flower' on this
              occasion Ray, has probably forgotten more than you know, and,
              wouldn't blink at biting your ears off if you called him a 'wall-
              flower' to his face. It's very brave of you saying things like that
              hiding behind a computer screen.

              Message 6 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                No, I was hiding behind Otis.

              • wesbreed@aol.com
                Message 7 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                  I'm replying to this only because I have a friend here that is retired from
                  the "SWE-SGU" Suid Afrikaanse Polisie. His quote not mine "Typical Racist
                  Mentality" trying to express him/her self forcibly. One who needs a real
                  reality check performed upon themself before making a comit like this. Hey
                  what do I know! Im not there and don't really care!

                • sisfe@vzinet.com
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                    Ian,

                    Golly........man I hope you understand......I (being about as white as one
                    can get)...was just trying to emphasize what a raw deal the Native Americans
                    have gotten in this country.......that the movie made me angry at what we've
                    done to the American Indian as a people.....since WE got here.

                    I already knew bout you being the "green" from times past when we've talked
                    ELSEWHERE.

                    May God continue to Bless You and Yours......

                    Most respectfully,

                    Max Farris
                    OD Also
                    sisfe@...
                    MEF/mf

                    e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
                    cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

                  • sisfe@vzinet.com
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                      Christine,

                      No........but I bet we're get'n back in the prior to 1868 days......right ?
                      lololol
                      Is that the story you're referring to ?

                      I plead the blood.....not only The Blood of Jesus........but......I jes
                      gotta be all mixed up...cause therer AIN'T really no kinda music but "down
                      and dirty Blues"......wouldn't be any music in America worth a damn, if it
                      wasn't for Blues and Black Gospel. That's a fact. I mean, with ALL due
                      respect.....to my Native American Brothers and Sisters..........that beat
                      they be having........ain't been mixed in any sound chamber and tracked in
                      with any other type of musical sound production. To tell the
                      truth.....Gene Kruppa never really got that drum play'n down correct either.
                      Our Native Americans intended for the drums to carry a message, their
                      message. I think Kruppa was just a Red Coat sympathizer.....who kept
                      making noise and more noise, adding them damn snare drums.....until he made
                      up what they called a trap set.....and I never figured out why they called
                      it a "trap set"? Had to shoot that Morphine in his legs to keep play'n
                      too !

                      Blues IS the story of life.......life coming up out of the dirt....in these
                      Southern States, the real story of a people actually "over coming" strife
                      and poverty like no white man really understood then or now. Blues has
                      told that story, for almost 200 years......with feeling. All you have to
                      do is listen to the words.....they are not 'rap' songs.......they are clear
                      descriptions of life as it was in America, the story is easy to understand,
                      and if the music don't move you deep down inside....you probably do not have
                      a soul. Plus, Cigarettes and Firewater go good with Blues ! Soul Food
                      goes good with Blues........everything goes good with Blues. When all the
                      old Blues songsters are gone......it will be like the death of a musical
                      species......there will not be another like it, because later IF folks
                      realize that sound is gone....when they try to immitate it to revive it, it
                      won't be in their blood. There's been a few white boys that were excellent
                      Blues folks....and recognized by some of the masters of Blues themselves, as
                      being excellent Blues musicians.
                      Stevie Ray Vaughn and Eric Clapton....probably are the two top....well
                      known artists. There are probably two dozen others of lesser rank......but
                      there where thousands of real Blues musicians that were never heard
                      of.......in every little town in the south, playing on weekends, mostly for
                      drinks and a little eating money. I thank the Good Lord.....that I came
                      up in the 50s and 60s and got to hear many of the best. I used to take
                      care of Jimmy Reed when he would visit Dallas in the early 60s, when he
                      toured. Somewhere I still have one of his harmonicas that he gave me in
                      1966.

                      Gotta run.....been listening to the State's female lady prosecutor for 8
                      hours a day, since Monday.....cut'n us up ...bring'n blood........
                      Tomale, WE get to begin putting on our case......for about the next 3 days.
                      Gawd, I hate it when .....you cannot hand it to the Jury before you get out
                      Friday....and you have to try and come back on Monday.....YOU just cannot
                      ever regain that momentum, I don't believe. KISS if you can.....at least
                      Kiss and give it to them on a Thursday.....and most of the time....12
                      can/will do the right thing.....with no pressure....except the pressure they
                      bring on themselves to ...get thru in time to get to the lake on the
                      weekend, right?

                      Most respectfully,

                      joMax/mf
                      sisfe@...
                      MEF/mf

                      Message 10 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                        Ray,

                        Its probably my fault, so......tell Otis...he's right..........about the hello part.

                        But, I understand.....and ya;ll gotta understand too......we have to make allowances for them MArines (greenfolk).....they can get AWFUL touchy. Being Olive Drab my own self....I know bout their green and light green. I respect Ian's opinion......he's just 'reacting'. He's actually a pretty good guy, and has come to the defense of others....including me in the past......ELSEWHERE.

                        I have to go get ready to get ready.....for tomale....and I have to do it now.

                        Most respectfully,

                        Max Farris
                        sisfe@...
                        MEF/mf
                        Otis wonders why most of those who post to this list to say goodbye
                        have never even said hello in the first place. He says it's like the
                        wall-flower at a party complaining about the conversation.

                        --- In infoguys-list@y..., "Ian Carter" <saladin@a...> wrote:
                        > > PEOPLE........waiting to get into the evening movie........IF I'D
                        HAD AN
                        > > UZI, I probably woulda just started shoot'n WHITE FOLKS !
                        > >
                        > > Max Farris
                        >

                        > If you did that you would probably be glad that I was not in that
                        line for
                        > the movie.
                        >
                        > Anyway - This Group has gone to shit,, so I'm going Elsewhere.
                        > Good luck to everyone,, whatever color.
                        >
                        > Catch you's later.
                        >
                        > Best Regards - Ian (I'm White/Black & was Green 25 years ago).

                        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                      • sisfe@vzinet.com
                        Message 11 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                          Tom Hoy,

                          You are most correct.........and that's exactly why I was talking about it......talking about the need to talk about the truth. Its the truth that sets us free.

                          But, aside from you, Christine and I....I'd like for all to understand....I don't think any man ought to own anyone, regardless of who they are or where they come from in God's world. You hit the nail on the head too.....want to see a story depicting brutality against one's own kind......go rent "Black Robe".

                          Most respectfully,

                          Max/mf
                          sisfe@...
                          MEF/mf