Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Afrika

  • sisfe@vzinet.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 4, 2001
      Hey, Christine............JD,

      I agree with you.........and I still think the Indians shoulda burned/sank
      every thing that floated, sailed, or otherwise appeared off the coast of
      North America........! Boeing wouldn't be moving from Seattle to Chicago
      it that had been the case.......but what would a very clean
      nation........w/o Anglos.....need with 727s, 737s, 747s, 757s or 767s and
      certainly they wouldn't need a 777 either, right !

      I tell you w0man, ..... I did see one other movie, that I forgot to tell
      Ray about......I worked with Kevin Costner when we made "JFK" here in
      Dallas........just prior to that I had gone to see "Dances With
      Wolves".......I went to a matinee. When my wife and I walked out it was in
      the winter time ....here in Texas....and ....YOU KNOW our GOV changes OUR
      clocks around to make darkness come earlier.........ANYWAY.......I came out
      of that movie so pissed off......and there was this LONG line of
      PEOPLE........waiting to get into the evening movie........IF I'D HAD AN
      UZI, I probably woulda just started shoot'n WHITE FOLKS !

      I truly believe.......one day.....even though they will not even speak the
      same languages......the black Afrikans will hold hands and walk all
      foreigners off the southern tip of Africa and into the sea......which is
      usually quite rough down there I hear.......not necessarily a Florida type
      beach.....and its mor'n 90 miles to any island like Cuba !

      Christine....I thank you for spelling it with a "k" also ! lololol
      Let's kall it "K" Power. lololo !

      Are you by any chance related to the Mr. Tripp who wrote jokes so
      fantastically, for
      Bob Hope all those years ? Mr. Tripp was the sharpest dressed gentleman I
      ever met and always wore a very dark Bromberg.

      Most respectfully,

      Max Farris
      Southwest Intelligence Services
      sisfe@...
      http://www.infostew.com
      Chef@...
      MEF/mf

      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 4, 2001
        > PEOPLE........waiting to get into the evening movie........IF I'D HAD AN
        > UZI, I probably woulda just started shoot'n WHITE FOLKS !
        >
        > Max Farris

        If you did that you would probably be glad that I was not in that line for
        the movie.

        Anyway - This Group has gone to shit,, so I'm going Elsewhere.
        Good luck to everyone,, whatever color.

        Catch you's later.

        Best Regards - Ian (I'm White/Black & was Green 25 years ago).
      • Christine Adams Tripp, JD
        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 4, 2001
          Thanks Max, it pisses me off when I hear the white South Afrikans talk about
          how they are treated now that the ANC has taken over. They don't stop to
          think of how they treated the Blacks for all of the years that they were in
          charge. They still have all of the top level positions in education,
          business and industry.

          Looks like what goes around - comes around. If they can't stand the heat
          get the hell out...

          Christine Adams Tripp, JD
          ATA Investigative Services
          http://www.investigator-ct.com/pi-eye.html

          PS: Only related if his family owned my husbands family. You remember that
          story?
        • ray_madison@hotmail.com
          Message 4 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
            Otis wonders why most of those who post to this list to say goodbye
            have never even said hello in the first place. He says it's like the
            wall-flower at a party complaining about the conversation.

          • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
            Message 5 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
              Afraid , I have to add my 3 1/2 cents worth. I agree a lot of inhuman
              treatment happened in Africa and also in the americas at the hands of whites,
              but wake up! Before the whites came the numerous different tribes both in
              Africa and the Americas would raid each other, slaughter , rape and take over
              each other lands and what they did not kill they made into slaves for their
              own purposes. It was the different African tribes that sold their slaves to
              the slave traders to be transported to other lands and tribes. The same
              happened in the Americas, If you dig in history you will find that the
              american indians even sold their slaves that they had captured for horses of
              other items. Do not lay all the blame on the whites, because whites also
              became slaves on different continents. Wrong is wrong, and The truth is
              the truth. Bring it all to the surface. TOM HOY, AM/PM Investigations
              Int'l, 30 Mts. Oesta Bomba Shell, Lava Mas, Heredia ,Costa Rica 3000
              (506) 237-6273

            • interneter@usa.com
              Message 6 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                The person who you are referring to as a 'wall-flower' on this
                occasion Ray, has probably forgotten more than you know, and,
                wouldn't blink at biting your ears off if you called him a 'wall-
                flower' to his face. It's very brave of you saying things like that
                hiding behind a computer screen.

                Message 7 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                  No, I was hiding behind Otis.

                • wesbreed@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                    I'm replying to this only because I have a friend here that is retired from
                    the "SWE-SGU" Suid Afrikaanse Polisie. His quote not mine "Typical Racist
                    Mentality" trying to express him/her self forcibly. One who needs a real
                    reality check performed upon themself before making a comit like this. Hey
                    what do I know! Im not there and don't really care!

                  • sisfe@vzinet.com
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                      Ian,

                      Golly........man I hope you understand......I (being about as white as one
                      can get)...was just trying to emphasize what a raw deal the Native Americans
                      have gotten in this country.......that the movie made me angry at what we've
                      done to the American Indian as a people.....since WE got here.

                      I already knew bout you being the "green" from times past when we've talked
                      ELSEWHERE.

                      May God continue to Bless You and Yours......

                      Most respectfully,

                      Max Farris
                      OD Also
                      sisfe@...
                      MEF/mf

                      Message 10 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                        Christine,

                        No........but I bet we're get'n back in the prior to 1868 days......right ?
                        lololol
                        Is that the story you're referring to ?

                        I plead the blood.....not only The Blood of Jesus........but......I jes
                        gotta be all mixed up...cause therer AIN'T really no kinda music but "down
                        and dirty Blues"......wouldn't be any music in America worth a damn, if it
                        wasn't for Blues and Black Gospel. That's a fact. I mean, with ALL due
                        respect.....to my Native American Brothers and Sisters..........that beat
                        they be having........ain't been mixed in any sound chamber and tracked in
                        with any other type of musical sound production. To tell the
                        truth.....Gene Kruppa never really got that drum play'n down correct either.
                        Our Native Americans intended for the drums to carry a message, their
                        message. I think Kruppa was just a Red Coat sympathizer.....who kept
                        making noise and more noise, adding them damn snare drums.....until he made
                        up what they called a trap set.....and I never figured out why they called
                        it a "trap set"? Had to shoot that Morphine in his legs to keep play'n
                        too !

                        Blues IS the story of life.......life coming up out of the dirt....in these
                        Southern States, the real story of a people actually "over coming" strife
                        and poverty like no white man really understood then or now. Blues has
                        told that story, for almost 200 years......with feeling. All you have to
                        do is listen to the words.....they are not 'rap' songs.......they are clear
                        descriptions of life as it was in America, the story is easy to understand,
                        and if the music don't move you deep down inside....you probably do not have
                        a soul. Plus, Cigarettes and Firewater go good with Blues ! Soul Food
                        goes good with Blues........everything goes good with Blues. When all the
                        old Blues songsters are gone......it will be like the death of a musical
                        species......there will not be another like it, because later IF folks
                        realize that sound is gone....when they try to immitate it to revive it, it
                        won't be in their blood. There's been a few white boys that were excellent
                        Blues folks....and recognized by some of the masters of Blues themselves, as
                        being excellent Blues musicians.
                        Stevie Ray Vaughn and Eric Clapton....probably are the two top....well
                        known artists. There are probably two dozen others of lesser rank......but
                        there where thousands of real Blues musicians that were never heard
                        of.......in every little town in the south, playing on weekends, mostly for
                        drinks and a little eating money. I thank the Good Lord.....that I came
                        up in the 50s and 60s and got to hear many of the best. I used to take
                        care of Jimmy Reed when he would visit Dallas in the early 60s, when he
                        toured. Somewhere I still have one of his harmonicas that he gave me in
                        1966.

                        Gotta run.....been listening to the State's female lady prosecutor for 8
                        hours a day, since Monday.....cut'n us up ...bring'n blood........
                        Tomale, WE get to begin putting on our case......for about the next 3 days.
                        Gawd, I hate it when .....you cannot hand it to the Jury before you get out
                        Friday....and you have to try and come back on Monday.....YOU just cannot
                        ever regain that momentum, I don't believe. KISS if you can.....at least
                        Kiss and give it to them on a Thursday.....and most of the time....12
                        can/will do the right thing.....with no pressure....except the pressure they
                        bring on themselves to ...get thru in time to get to the lake on the
                        weekend, right?

                        Most respectfully,

                        joMax/mf
                        sisfe@...
                        MEF/mf

                        Message 11 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                          Ray,

                          Its probably my fault, so......tell Otis...he's right..........about the hello part.

                          But, I understand.....and ya;ll gotta understand too......we have to make allowances for them MArines (greenfolk).....they can get AWFUL touchy. Being Olive Drab my own self....I know bout their green and light green. I respect Ian's opinion......he's just 'reacting'. He's actually a pretty good guy, and has come to the defense of others....including me in the past......ELSEWHERE.

                          I have to go get ready to get ready.....for tomale....and I have to do it now.

                          Most respectfully,

                          Max Farris
                          sisfe@...
                          MEF/mf
                          Otis wonders why most of those who post to this list to say goodbye
                          have never even said hello in the first place. He says it's like the
                          wall-flower at a party complaining about the conversation.

                          --- In infoguys-list@y..., "Ian Carter" <saladin@a...> wrote:
                          > > PEOPLE........waiting to get into the evening movie........IF I'D
                          HAD AN
                          > > UZI, I probably woulda just started shoot'n WHITE FOLKS !
                          > >
                          > > Max Farris
                          >

                          > If you did that you would probably be glad that I was not in that
                          line for
                          > the movie.
                          >
                          > Anyway - This Group has gone to shit,, so I'm going Elsewhere.
                          > Good luck to everyone,, whatever color.
                          >
                          > Catch you's later.
                          >
                          > Best Regards - Ian (I'm White/Black & was Green 25 years ago).

                          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                        • sisfe@vzinet.com
                          Message 12 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                            Tom Hoy,

                            You are most correct.........and that's exactly why I was talking about it......talking about the need to talk about the truth. Its the truth that sets us free.

                            But, aside from you, Christine and I....I'd like for all to understand....I don't think any man ought to own anyone, regardless of who they are or where they come from in God's world. You hit the nail on the head too.....want to see a story depicting brutality against one's own kind......go rent "Black Robe".

                            Most respectfully,

                            Max/mf
                            sisfe@...
                            MEF/mf