Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Afrika

  • sisfe@vzinet.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 4, 2001
      I agree with you again Ray !

      Max/mf
      sisfe@...
      MEF/mf
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: ray_madison@...
      To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 12:52 PM
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Re: Afrika

      The mistake in spelling was not in the original post, it was made in
      one of the replies to that post. So it was not made to draw
      attention to an ad, nor was it made by the person starting the
      group. And you don't have to join the group to read the posts, any
      more than you have to join this one to look at the posts.

      And why should we keep the thread private? Without this thread,
      there wouldn't be any thread at all on this rather moribund list.

      --- In infoguys-list@y..., ettisch-enchelmaiergmbh@t... wrote:
      > Hi!
      >
      > Now pls stop this thread, especially also always cut off the
      > re-re-re-sended messages.
      >
      > Pls keep the rest of the thread PRIVATE.
      >
      > BTW: I decided not to join that African group. (AfriKA = Afrikaans),
      > why should a person starting an African group not use the name in
      > Afrikaans? Ads in English often misspel things to draw attention,
      > and here it is NOT a mistake -my opinion-.
      >
      > Have a nice time.
      > In Germany we have a Holiday!!
      >
      > Nearly 30 years of GLOBEWIDE investigations of all kinds
      > M. Ettisch-Enchelmaier, B.A., President, CEO Tel.+49-6238-989 098
      > Ettisch-Enchelmaier GmbH Fax. +49+6238-989099 + +6238-1313
      > Bodelschwinghstr. 9/67246 Dirmstein/Germany (+1 h GMT, -6-9 h
      USA)
      > http://home.hiwaay.net/~pvteye/ettisch.html

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      www.

    • Christine Adams Tripp, JD
      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 4, 2001
        I must give a little historical background to Klaus, remember the whites
        came to South Africa and murdered the Black people and stole the land and
        resources. They refused to education the Blacks, and ruled with an iron
        hand. Let's look at history and why most Afrikans feel the way they do after
        years of Apartheid.

        There is very little difference in South Afrika from how the Indians of
        America were treated. The townships are just like American reservations and
        the people are treated the same as the American Indians.

        Just my three cents!

        Christine Adams Tripp, JD
        ATA Investigative Services
        http://www.investigator-ct.com/pi-eye.html
      • sisfe@vzinet.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 4, 2001
          Hey, Christine............JD,

          I agree with you.........and I still think the Indians shoulda burned/sank
          every thing that floated, sailed, or otherwise appeared off the coast of
          North America........! Boeing wouldn't be moving from Seattle to Chicago
          it that had been the case.......but what would a very clean
          nation........w/o Anglos.....need with 727s, 737s, 747s, 757s or 767s and
          certainly they wouldn't need a 777 either, right !

          I tell you w0man, ..... I did see one other movie, that I forgot to tell
          Ray about......I worked with Kevin Costner when we made "JFK" here in
          Dallas........just prior to that I had gone to see "Dances With
          Wolves".......I went to a matinee. When my wife and I walked out it was in
          the winter time ....here in Texas....and ....YOU KNOW our GOV changes OUR
          clocks around to make darkness come earlier.........ANYWAY.......I came out
          of that movie so pissed off......and there was this LONG line of
          PEOPLE........waiting to get into the evening movie........IF I'D HAD AN
          UZI, I probably woulda just started shoot'n WHITE FOLKS !

          I truly believe.......one day.....even though they will not even speak the
          same languages......the black Afrikans will hold hands and walk all
          foreigners off the southern tip of Africa and into the sea......which is
          usually quite rough down there I hear.......not necessarily a Florida type
          beach.....and its mor'n 90 miles to any island like Cuba !

          Christine....I thank you for spelling it with a "k" also ! lololol
          Let's kall it "K" Power. lololo !

          Are you by any chance related to the Mr. Tripp who wrote jokes so
          fantastically, for
          Bob Hope all those years ? Mr. Tripp was the sharpest dressed gentleman I
          ever met and always wore a very dark Bromberg.

          Most respectfully,

          Max Farris
          Southwest Intelligence Services
          sisfe@...
          http://www.infostew.com
          Chef@...
          MEF/mf

          e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
          > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
          cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

        • Ian Carter
          Message 4 of 19 , Jun 4, 2001
            > PEOPLE........waiting to get into the evening movie........IF I'D HAD AN
            > UZI, I probably woulda just started shoot'n WHITE FOLKS !
            >
            > Max Farris

            If you did that you would probably be glad that I was not in that line for
            the movie.

            Anyway - This Group has gone to shit,, so I'm going Elsewhere.
            Good luck to everyone,, whatever color.

            Catch you's later.

            Best Regards - Ian (I'm White/Black & was Green 25 years ago).
          • Christine Adams Tripp, JD
            Message 5 of 19 , Jun 4, 2001
              Thanks Max, it pisses me off when I hear the white South Afrikans talk about
              how they are treated now that the ANC has taken over. They don't stop to
              think of how they treated the Blacks for all of the years that they were in
              charge. They still have all of the top level positions in education,
              business and industry.

              Looks like what goes around - comes around. If they can't stand the heat
              get the hell out...

              Christine Adams Tripp, JD
              ATA Investigative Services
              http://www.investigator-ct.com/pi-eye.html

              PS: Only related if his family owned my husbands family. You remember that
              story?
            • ray_madison@hotmail.com
              Message 6 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                Otis wonders why most of those who post to this list to say goodbye
                have never even said hello in the first place. He says it's like the
                wall-flower at a party complaining about the conversation.

              • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
                Message 7 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                  Afraid , I have to add my 3 1/2 cents worth. I agree a lot of inhuman
                  treatment happened in Africa and also in the americas at the hands of whites,
                  but wake up! Before the whites came the numerous different tribes both in
                  Africa and the Americas would raid each other, slaughter , rape and take over
                  each other lands and what they did not kill they made into slaves for their
                  own purposes. It was the different African tribes that sold their slaves to
                  the slave traders to be transported to other lands and tribes. The same
                  happened in the Americas, If you dig in history you will find that the
                  american indians even sold their slaves that they had captured for horses of
                  other items. Do not lay all the blame on the whites, because whites also
                  became slaves on different continents. Wrong is wrong, and The truth is
                  the truth. Bring it all to the surface. TOM HOY, AM/PM Investigations
                  Int'l, 30 Mts. Oesta Bomba Shell, Lava Mas, Heredia ,Costa Rica 3000
                  (506) 237-6273

                • interneter@usa.com
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                    The person who you are referring to as a 'wall-flower' on this
                    occasion Ray, has probably forgotten more than you know, and,
                    wouldn't blink at biting your ears off if you called him a 'wall-
                    flower' to his face. It's very brave of you saying things like that
                    hiding behind a computer screen.

                    Message 9 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                      No, I was hiding behind Otis.

                    • wesbreed@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                        I'm replying to this only because I have a friend here that is retired from
                        the "SWE-SGU" Suid Afrikaanse Polisie. His quote not mine "Typical Racist
                        Mentality" trying to express him/her self forcibly. One who needs a real
                        reality check performed upon themself before making a comit like this. Hey
                        what do I know! Im not there and don't really care!

                      • sisfe@vzinet.com
                        Message 11 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                          Ian,

                          Golly........man I hope you understand......I (being about as white as one
                          can get)...was just trying to emphasize what a raw deal the Native Americans
                          have gotten in this country.......that the movie made me angry at what we've
                          done to the American Indian as a people.....since WE got here.

                          I already knew bout you being the "green" from times past when we've talked
                          ELSEWHERE.

                          May God continue to Bless You and Yours......

                          Most respectfully,

                          Max Farris
                          OD Also
                          sisfe@...
                          MEF/mf

                          Message 12 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                            Christine,

                            No........but I bet we're get'n back in the prior to 1868 days......right ?
                            lololol
                            Is that the story you're referring to ?

                            I plead the blood.....not only The Blood of Jesus........but......I jes
                            gotta be all mixed up...cause therer AIN'T really no kinda music but "down
                            and dirty Blues"......wouldn't be any music in America worth a damn, if it
                            wasn't for Blues and Black Gospel. That's a fact. I mean, with ALL due
                            respect.....to my Native American Brothers and Sisters..........that beat
                            they be having........ain't been mixed in any sound chamber and tracked in
                            with any other type of musical sound production. To tell the
                            truth.....Gene Kruppa never really got that drum play'n down correct either.
                            Our Native Americans intended for the drums to carry a message, their
                            message. I think Kruppa was just a Red Coat sympathizer.....who kept
                            making noise and more noise, adding them damn snare drums.....until he made
                            up what they called a trap set.....and I never figured out why they called
                            it a "trap set"? Had to shoot that Morphine in his legs to keep play'n
                            too !

                            Blues IS the story of life.......life coming up out of the dirt....in these
                            Southern States, the real story of a people actually "over coming" strife
                            and poverty like no white man really understood then or now. Blues has
                            told that story, for almost 200 years......with feeling. All you have to
                            do is listen to the words.....they are not 'rap' songs.......they are clear
                            descriptions of life as it was in America, the story is easy to understand,
                            and if the music don't move you deep down inside....you probably do not have
                            a soul. Plus, Cigarettes and Firewater go good with Blues ! Soul Food
                            goes good with Blues........everything goes good with Blues. When all the
                            old Blues songsters are gone......it will be like the death of a musical
                            species......there will not be another like it, because later IF folks
                            realize that sound is gone....when they try to immitate it to revive it, it
                            won't be in their blood. There's been a few white boys that were excellent
                            Blues folks....and recognized by some of the masters of Blues themselves, as
                            being excellent Blues musicians.
                            Stevie Ray Vaughn and Eric Clapton....probably are the two top....well
                            known artists. There are probably two dozen others of lesser rank......but
                            there where thousands of real Blues musicians that were never heard
                            of.......in every little town in the south, playing on weekends, mostly for
                            drinks and a little eating money. I thank the Good Lord.....that I came
                            up in the 50s and 60s and got to hear many of the best. I used to take
                            care of Jimmy Reed when he would visit Dallas in the early 60s, when he
                            toured. Somewhere I still have one of his harmonicas that he gave me in
                            1966.

                            Gotta run.....been listening to the State's female lady prosecutor for 8
                            hours a day, since Monday.....cut'n us up ...bring'n blood........
                            Tomale, WE get to begin putting on our case......for about the next 3 days.
                            Gawd, I hate it when .....you cannot hand it to the Jury before you get out
                            Friday....and you have to try and come back on Monday.....YOU just cannot
                            ever regain that momentum, I don't believe. KISS if you can.....at least
                            Kiss and give it to them on a Thursday.....and most of the time....12
                            can/will do the right thing.....with no pressure....except the pressure they
                            bring on themselves to ...get thru in time to get to the lake on the
                            weekend, right?

                            Most respectfully,

                            joMax/mf
                            sisfe@...
                            MEF/mf

                            Message 13 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                              Ray,

                              Its probably my fault, so......tell Otis...he's right..........about the hello part.

                              But, I understand.....and ya;ll gotta understand too......we have to make allowances for them MArines (greenfolk).....they can get AWFUL touchy. Being Olive Drab my own self....I know bout their green and light green. I respect Ian's opinion......he's just 'reacting'. He's actually a pretty good guy, and has come to the defense of others....including me in the past......ELSEWHERE.

                              I have to go get ready to get ready.....for tomale....and I have to do it now.

                              Most respectfully,

                              Max Farris
                              sisfe@...
                              MEF/mf

                              Message 14 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                                Tom Hoy,

                                You are most correct.........and that's exactly why I was talking about it......talking about the need to talk about the truth. Its the truth that sets us free.

                                But, aside from you, Christine and I....I'd like for all to understand....I don't think any man ought to own anyone, regardless of who they are or where they come from in God's world. You hit the nail on the head too.....want to see a story depicting brutality against one's own kind......go rent "Black Robe".

                                Most respectfully,

                                Max/mf
                                sisfe@...
                                MEF/mf