Re: [infoguys-list] Neighborhood nearby URL source

  • LandSharks, U.S.A..
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 1998
      Randy,

      Welcome to the list.

      I have not noticed or have I heard of a URL in reference to your question.
      We have access to many databases that allow us to conduct this type of
      research, and I'm not speaking of the databases that you have mentioned.
      We have found over the years that the big boys want the big bucks for
      information that in most cases is available from almost any CD Rom, as
      mentioned by a previous post list member. I believe that Phone Disc Power
      Finder will produce your information in question. These CD ROM's are sold
      in a 5 CD set. Available from Digital Directory Assistance, Inc.
      800-284-8353.
      Office Depot, Office Max, Best Buy etc. The product allows users to research

      in many types of fields. Should you have any questions ? Please feel free
      to contact me or any one of our staff members, and we will try to lead you
      in
      the right direction.

      In hopes this information helps

      Thank You
      Brenda
      LandSharks, U.S.A.

      http://www.freeyellow.com/members/landsharks/locate.html

      Roger Donaldson wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > New to the list, looking forward to exchange of ideas/techniques. . .
      > Speaking of, does anyone have a decent WWW source/URL for generating
      > neighbors (for telephone canvasses, activity checks, etc.). I know that
      > several commercial databases/infobrokers offer this service (e.g.,
      > Metronet, Equifax), and that you can purchase the Prophone CD rom, but I
      > was curious if any other investigators have ever stumbled upon a web
      > page that would allow one to generate this. They can come in very handy
      > in backgrounds, etc. when attempting to fashion a reasonable pretext.
      >
      > Randy Donalds
      > Express Investigations
      > ----
      > --
    • referral
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 23, 1998
        Roger Donaldson wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > New to the list, looking forward to exchange of ideas/techniques. . .
        > Speaking of, does anyone have a decent WWW source/URL for generating
        > neighbors (for telephone canvasses, activity checks, etc.). I know that
        > several commercial databases/infobrokers offer this service (e.g.,
        > Metronet, Equifax), and that you can purchase the Prophone CD rom, but I
        > was curious if any other investigators have ever stumbled upon a web
        > page that would allow one to generate this. They can come in very handy
        > in backgrounds, etc. when attempting to fashion a reasonable pretext.
        >
        > Randy Donalds
        > Express Investigations
        > ----
        > --

        Roger: Welcome to the list. If you live around a large city the
        library will some times give you the cross street index and
        neighbors ect.. I live in Indianapolis and our library will do
        this service for free by phone.

        Hope this helps

        Burt/referrals@...
        ----