Re: Afrika

  • ray_madison@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 4, 2001
      Sometimes what goes around comes around.

      --- In infoguys-list@y..., "Klaus O. Weber" <seal@s...> wrote:
      > Dear Group,
      > I think people, which have not any idea of South Africa,
      > the Boers or Apartheid - must not discuss the matter. It is
      > easy to look from Germany, the British Island or the US,
      > and say: " Mandela is a great man and the ANC is a political
      > party for freedom " . - Have see - what was happen in the last
      > 20 years in South Africa ? - Physically - not over the TV and
      > the printing News.
      > Only South Africans - Black, White and Indians know what was
      > and is good for South Africa. Have you spoken to the Blacks in
      > the Townships - not the ANC - Supporters - the real Black South
      > African? - NO - Why you can not go to the Townships - you will
      > be instantly killed. - We South Africans know our Blacks and we
      > speak daily to them - we know what the think and what the wish.
      > I'm South African and love my country but I'm white and
      > black Apartheid rules know the country and whites are only
      > are murdered, raped, robbed and loosing there jobs. Mandela
      > and the ANC told the white population it must leave the country.
      > Our beautiful country will be with the ANC exactly in the same
      > stage in about 10 years as Zimbabwe and all other African countries
      > today - after the white man was kick out.
      > Regards
      > Klaus O. Weber

      Afrikaans),

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • sisfe@vzinet.com
      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 4, 2001
        Frei lich.....!

        Max/mf
        Now pls stop this thread, especially also always cut off the
        re-re-re-sended messages.

        Pls keep the rest of the thread PRIVATE.

        BTW: I decided not to join that African group. (AfriKA = Afrikaans),
        why should a person starting an African group not use the name in
        Afrikaans? Ads in English often misspel things to draw attention,
        and here it is NOT a mistake -my opinion-.

        Have a nice time.
        In Germany we have a Holiday!!

        Nearly 30 years of GLOBEWIDE investigations of all kinds
        M. Ettisch-Enchelmaier, B.A., President, CEO Tel.+49-6238-989 098
        Ettisch-Enchelmaier GmbH Fax. +49+6238-989099 + +6238-1313
        Bodelschwinghstr. 9/67246 Dirmstein/Germany (+1 h GMT, -6-9 h USA)
        http://home.hiwaay.net/~pvteye/ettisch.html

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • sisfe@vzinet.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 4, 2001
          I agree with you again Ray !

          Max/mf
          sisfe@...
          MEF/mf
          The mistake in spelling was not in the original post, it was made in
          one of the replies to that post. So it was not made to draw
          attention to an ad, nor was it made by the person starting the
          group. And you don't have to join the group to read the posts, any
          more than you have to join this one to look at the posts.

          And why should we keep the thread private? Without this thread,
          there wouldn't be any thread at all on this rather moribund list.

          --- In infoguys-list@y..., ettisch-enchelmaiergmbh@t... wrote:
          > Hi!
          >
          > Now pls stop this thread, especially also always cut off the
          > re-re-re-sended messages.
          >
          > Pls keep the rest of the thread PRIVATE.
          >
          > BTW: I decided not to join that African group. (AfriKA = Afrikaans),
          > why should a person starting an African group not use the name in
          > Afrikaans? Ads in English often misspel things to draw attention,
          > and here it is NOT a mistake -my opinion-.
          >
          > Have a nice time.
          > In Germany we have a Holiday!!
          >
          > Nearly 30 years of GLOBEWIDE investigations of all kinds
          > M. Ettisch-Enchelmaier, B.A., President, CEO Tel.+49-6238-989 098
          > Ettisch-Enchelmaier GmbH Fax. +49+6238-989099 + +6238-1313
          > Bodelschwinghstr. 9/67246 Dirmstein/Germany (+1 h GMT, -6-9 h
          USA)
          > http://home.hiwaay.net/~pvteye/ettisch.html

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          www.

        • Christine Adams Tripp, JD
          Message 4 of 19 , Jun 4, 2001
            I must give a little historical background to Klaus, remember the whites
            came to South Africa and murdered the Black people and stole the land and
            resources. They refused to education the Blacks, and ruled with an iron
            hand. Let's look at history and why most Afrikans feel the way they do after
            years of Apartheid.

            There is very little difference in South Afrika from how the Indians of
            America were treated. The townships are just like American reservations and
            the people are treated the same as the American Indians.

            Just my three cents!

            Christine Adams Tripp, JD
            ATA Investigative Services
            http://www.investigator-ct.com/pi-eye.html
          • sisfe@vzinet.com
            Message 5 of 19 , Jun 4, 2001
              Hey, Christine............JD,

              I agree with you.........and I still think the Indians shoulda burned/sank
              every thing that floated, sailed, or otherwise appeared off the coast of
              North America........! Boeing wouldn't be moving from Seattle to Chicago
              it that had been the case.......but what would a very clean
              nation........w/o Anglos.....need with 727s, 737s, 747s, 757s or 767s and
              certainly they wouldn't need a 777 either, right !

              I tell you w0man, ..... I did see one other movie, that I forgot to tell
              Ray about......I worked with Kevin Costner when we made "JFK" here in
              Dallas........just prior to that I had gone to see "Dances With
              Wolves".......I went to a matinee. When my wife and I walked out it was in
              the winter time ....here in Texas....and ....YOU KNOW our GOV changes OUR
              clocks around to make darkness come earlier.........ANYWAY.......I came out
              of that movie so pissed off......and there was this LONG line of
              PEOPLE........waiting to get into the evening movie........IF I'D HAD AN
              UZI, I probably woulda just started shoot'n WHITE FOLKS !

              I truly believe.......one day.....even though they will not even speak the
              same languages......the black Afrikans will hold hands and walk all
              foreigners off the southern tip of Africa and into the sea......which is
              usually quite rough down there I hear.......not necessarily a Florida type
              beach.....and its mor'n 90 miles to any island like Cuba !

              Christine....I thank you for spelling it with a "k" also ! lololol
              Let's kall it "K" Power. lololo !

              Are you by any chance related to the Mr. Tripp who wrote jokes so
              fantastically, for
              Bob Hope all those years ? Mr. Tripp was the sharpest dressed gentleman I
              ever met and always wore a very dark Bromberg.

              Most respectfully,

              Max Farris
              Southwest Intelligence Services
              sisfe@...
              http://www.infostew.com
              Chef@...
              MEF/mf

              > I must give a little historical background to Klaus, remember the whites
              > came to South Africa and murdered the Black people and stole the land and
              > resources. They refused to education the Blacks, and ruled with an iron
              > hand. Let's look at history and why most Afrikans feel the way they do
              after
              > years of Apartheid.
              >
              > There is very little difference in South Afrika from how the Indians of
              > America were treated. The townships are just like American reservations
              and
              > the people are treated the same as the American Indians.
              >
              > Just my three cents!
              >
              > Christine Adams Tripp, JD
              > ATA Investigative Services
              > http://www.investigator-ct.com/pi-eye.html

              e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
              > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
              cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

            • Ian Carter
              Message 6 of 19 , Jun 4, 2001
                > PEOPLE........waiting to get into the evening movie........IF I'D HAD AN
                > UZI, I probably woulda just started shoot'n WHITE FOLKS !
                >
                > Max Farris

                If you did that you would probably be glad that I was not in that line for
                the movie.

                Anyway - This Group has gone to shit,, so I'm going Elsewhere.
                Good luck to everyone,, whatever color.

                Catch you's later.

                Best Regards - Ian (I'm White/Black & was Green 25 years ago).
              • Christine Adams Tripp, JD
                Message 7 of 19 , Jun 4, 2001
                  Thanks Max, it pisses me off when I hear the white South Afrikans talk about
                  how they are treated now that the ANC has taken over. They don't stop to
                  think of how they treated the Blacks for all of the years that they were in
                  charge. They still have all of the top level positions in education,
                  business and industry.

                  Looks like what goes around - comes around. If they can't stand the heat
                  get the hell out...

                  Christine Adams Tripp, JD
                  ATA Investigative Services
                  http://www.investigator-ct.com/pi-eye.html

                  PS: Only related if his family owned my husbands family. You remember that
                  story?
                • ray_madison@hotmail.com
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                    Otis wonders why most of those who post to this list to say goodbye
                    have never even said hello in the first place. He says it's like the
                    wall-flower at a party complaining about the conversation.

                  • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                      Afraid , I have to add my 3 1/2 cents worth. I agree a lot of inhuman
                      treatment happened in Africa and also in the americas at the hands of whites,
                      but wake up! Before the whites came the numerous different tribes both in
                      Africa and the Americas would raid each other, slaughter , rape and take over
                      each other lands and what they did not kill they made into slaves for their
                      own purposes. It was the different African tribes that sold their slaves to
                      the slave traders to be transported to other lands and tribes. The same
                      happened in the Americas, If you dig in history you will find that the
                      american indians even sold their slaves that they had captured for horses of
                      other items. Do not lay all the blame on the whites, because whites also
                      became slaves on different continents. Wrong is wrong, and The truth is
                      the truth. Bring it all to the surface. TOM HOY, AM/PM Investigations
                      Int'l, 30 Mts. Oesta Bomba Shell, Lava Mas, Heredia ,Costa Rica 3000
                      (506) 237-6273

                    • interneter@usa.com
                      Message 10 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                        The person who you are referring to as a 'wall-flower' on this
                        occasion Ray, has probably forgotten more than you know, and,
                        wouldn't blink at biting your ears off if you called him a 'wall-
                        flower' to his face. It's very brave of you saying things like that
                        hiding behind a computer screen.

                        Message 11 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                          No, I was hiding behind Otis.

                        • wesbreed@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                            I'm replying to this only because I have a friend here that is retired from
                            the "SWE-SGU" Suid Afrikaanse Polisie. His quote not mine "Typical Racist
                            Mentality" trying to express him/her self forcibly. One who needs a real
                            reality check performed upon themself before making a comit like this. Hey
                            what do I know! Im not there and don't really care!

                          • sisfe@vzinet.com
                            Message 13 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                              Ian,

                              Golly........man I hope you understand......I (being about as white as one
                              can get)...was just trying to emphasize what a raw deal the Native Americans
                              have gotten in this country.......that the movie made me angry at what we've
                              done to the American Indian as a people.....since WE got here.

                              I already knew bout you being the "green" from times past when we've talked
                              ELSEWHERE.

                              May God continue to Bless You and Yours......

                              Most respectfully,

                              Max Farris
                              OD Also
                              sisfe@...
                              MEF/mf

                              Message 14 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                                Christine,

                                No........but I bet we're get'n back in the prior to 1868 days......right ?
                                lololol
                                Is that the story you're referring to ?

                                I plead the blood.....not only The Blood of Jesus........but......I jes
                                gotta be all mixed up...cause therer AIN'T really no kinda music but "down
                                and dirty Blues"......wouldn't be any music in America worth a damn, if it
                                wasn't for Blues and Black Gospel. That's a fact. I mean, with ALL due
                                respect.....to my Native American Brothers and Sisters..........that beat
                                they be having........ain't been mixed in any sound chamber and tracked in
                                with any other type of musical sound production. To tell the
                                truth.....Gene Kruppa never really got that drum play'n down correct either.
                                Our Native Americans intended for the drums to carry a message, their
                                message. I think Kruppa was just a Red Coat sympathizer.....who kept
                                making noise and more noise, adding them damn snare drums.....until he made
                                up what they called a trap set.....and I never figured out why they called
                                it a "trap set"? Had to shoot that Morphine in his legs to keep play'n
                                too !

                                Blues IS the story of life.......life coming up out of the dirt....in these
                                Southern States, the real story of a people actually "over coming" strife
                                and poverty like no white man really understood then or now. Blues has
                                told that story, for almost 200 years......with feeling. All you have to
                                do is listen to the words.....they are not 'rap' songs.......they are clear
                                descriptions of life as it was in America, the story is easy to understand,
                                and if the music don't move you deep down inside....you probably do not have
                                a soul. Plus, Cigarettes and Firewater go good with Blues ! Soul Food
                                goes good with Blues........everything goes good with Blues. When all the
                                old Blues songsters are gone......it will be like the death of a musical
                                species......there will not be another like it, because later IF folks
                                realize that sound is gone....when they try to immitate it to revive it, it
                                won't be in their blood. There's been a few white boys that were excellent
                                Blues folks....and recognized by some of the masters of Blues themselves, as
                                being excellent Blues musicians.
                                Stevie Ray Vaughn and Eric Clapton....probably are the two top....well
                                known artists. There are probably two dozen others of lesser rank......but
                                there where thousands of real Blues musicians that were never heard
                                of.......in every little town in the south, playing on weekends, mostly for
                                drinks and a little eating money. I thank the Good Lord.....that I came
                                up in the 50s and 60s and got to hear many of the best. I used to take
                                care of Jimmy Reed when he would visit Dallas in the early 60s, when he
                                toured. Somewhere I still have one of his harmonicas that he gave me in
                                1966.

                                Gotta run.....been listening to the State's female lady prosecutor for 8
                                hours a day, since Monday.....cut'n us up ...bring'n blood........
                                Tomale, WE get to begin putting on our case......for about the next 3 days.
                                Gawd, I hate it when .....you cannot hand it to the Jury before you get out
                                Friday....and you have to try and come back on Monday.....YOU just cannot
                                ever regain that momentum, I don't believe. KISS if you can.....at least
                                Kiss and give it to them on a Thursday.....and most of the time....12
                                can/will do the right thing.....with no pressure....except the pressure they
                                bring on themselves to ...get thru in time to get to the lake on the
                                weekend, right?

                                Most respectfully,

                                joMax/mf
                                sisfe@...
                                MEF/mf

                                Message 15 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                                  Ray,

                                  Its probably my fault, so......tell Otis...he's right..........about the hello part.

                                  But, I understand.....and ya;ll gotta understand too......we have to make allowances for them MArines (greenfolk).....they can get AWFUL touchy. Being Olive Drab my own self....I know bout their green and light green. I respect Ian's opinion......he's just 'reacting'. He's actually a pretty good guy, and has come to the defense of others....including me in the past......ELSEWHERE.

                                  I have to go get ready to get ready.....for tomale....and I have to do it now.

                                  Most respectfully,

                                  Max Farris
                                  sisfe@...
                                  MEF/mf

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                                    Tom Hoy,

                                    You are most correct.........and that's exactly why I was talking about it......talking about the need to talk about the truth. Its the truth that sets us free.

                                    But, aside from you, Christine and I....I'd like for all to understand....I don't think any man ought to own anyone, regardless of who they are or where they come from in God's world. You hit the nail on the head too.....want to see a story depicting brutality against one's own kind......go rent "Black Robe".

                                    Most respectfully,

                                    Max/mf
                                    sisfe@...
                                    MEF/mf