Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Afrika

  • Klaus O. Weber
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 4, 2001
      Dear Group,
      I think people, which have not any idea of South Africa,
      the Boers or Apartheid - must not discuss the matter. It is
      easy to look from Germany, the British Island or the US,
      and say: " Mandela is a great man and the ANC is a political
      party for freedom " . - Have see - what was happen in the last
      20 years in South Africa ? - Physically - not over the TV and
      the printing News.
      Only South Africans - Black, White and Indians know what was
      and is good for South Africa. Have you spoken to the Blacks in
      the Townships - not the ANC - Supporters - the real Black South
      African? - NO - Why you can not go to the Townships - you will
      be instantly killed. - We South Africans know our Blacks and we
      speak daily to them - we know what the think and what the wish.
      I'm South African and love my country but I'm white and
      black Apartheid rules know the country and whites are only
      are murdered, raped, robbed and loosing there jobs. Mandela
      and the ANC told the white population it must leave the country.
      Our beautiful country will be with the ANC exactly in the same
      stage in about 10 years as Zimbabwe and all other African countries
      today - after the white man was kick out.
      Regards
      Klaus O. Weber

      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 4, 2001
        Sometimes what goes around comes around.

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • sisfe@vzinet.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 4, 2001
          Frei lich.....!

          Max/mf
          Now pls stop this thread, especially also always cut off the
          re-re-re-sended messages.

          Pls keep the rest of the thread PRIVATE.

          BTW: I decided not to join that African group. (AfriKA = Afrikaans),
          why should a person starting an African group not use the name in
          Afrikaans? Ads in English often misspel things to draw attention,
          and here it is NOT a mistake -my opinion-.

          Have a nice time.
          In Germany we have a Holiday!!

          Nearly 30 years of GLOBEWIDE investigations of all kinds
          M. Ettisch-Enchelmaier, B.A., President, CEO Tel.+49-6238-989 098
          Ettisch-Enchelmaier GmbH Fax. +49+6238-989099 + +6238-1313
          Bodelschwinghstr. 9/67246 Dirmstein/Germany (+1 h GMT, -6-9 h USA)
          http://home.hiwaay.net/~pvteye/ettisch.html

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • sisfe@vzinet.com
          Message 4 of 19 , Jun 4, 2001
            I agree with you again Ray !

            Max/mf
            sisfe@...
            MEF/mf
            The mistake in spelling was not in the original post, it was made in
            one of the replies to that post. So it was not made to draw
            attention to an ad, nor was it made by the person starting the
            group. And you don't have to join the group to read the posts, any
            more than you have to join this one to look at the posts.

            And why should we keep the thread private? Without this thread,
            there wouldn't be any thread at all on this rather moribund list.

            --- In infoguys-list@y..., ettisch-enchelmaiergmbh@t... wrote:
            > Hi!
            >
            > Now pls stop this thread, especially also always cut off the
            > re-re-re-sended messages.
            >
            > Pls keep the rest of the thread PRIVATE.
            >
            > BTW: I decided not to join that African group. (AfriKA = Afrikaans),
            > why should a person starting an African group not use the name in
            > Afrikaans? Ads in English often misspel things to draw attention,
            > and here it is NOT a mistake -my opinion-.
            >
            > Have a nice time.
            > In Germany we have a Holiday!!
            >
            > Nearly 30 years of GLOBEWIDE investigations of all kinds
            > M. Ettisch-Enchelmaier, B.A., President, CEO Tel.+49-6238-989 098
            > Ettisch-Enchelmaier GmbH Fax. +49+6238-989099 + +6238-1313
            > Bodelschwinghstr. 9/67246 Dirmstein/Germany (+1 h GMT, -6-9 h
            USA)
            > http://home.hiwaay.net/~pvteye/ettisch.html

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
            www.

          • Christine Adams Tripp, JD
            Message 5 of 19 , Jun 4, 2001
              I must give a little historical background to Klaus, remember the whites
              came to South Africa and murdered the Black people and stole the land and
              resources. They refused to education the Blacks, and ruled with an iron
              hand. Let's look at history and why most Afrikans feel the way they do after
              years of Apartheid.

              There is very little difference in South Afrika from how the Indians of
              America were treated. The townships are just like American reservations and
              the people are treated the same as the American Indians.

              Just my three cents!

              Christine Adams Tripp, JD
              ATA Investigative Services
              http://www.investigator-ct.com/pi-eye.html
            • sisfe@vzinet.com
              Message 6 of 19 , Jun 4, 2001
                Hey, Christine............JD,

                I agree with you.........and I still think the Indians shoulda burned/sank
                every thing that floated, sailed, or otherwise appeared off the coast of
                North America........! Boeing wouldn't be moving from Seattle to Chicago
                it that had been the case.......but what would a very clean
                nation........w/o Anglos.....need with 727s, 737s, 747s, 757s or 767s and
                certainly they wouldn't need a 777 either, right !

                I tell you w0man, ..... I did see one other movie, that I forgot to tell
                Ray about......I worked with Kevin Costner when we made "JFK" here in
                Dallas........just prior to that I had gone to see "Dances With
                Wolves".......I went to a matinee. When my wife and I walked out it was in
                the winter time ....here in Texas....and ....YOU KNOW our GOV changes OUR
                clocks around to make darkness come earlier.........ANYWAY.......I came out
                of that movie so pissed off......and there was this LONG line of
                PEOPLE........waiting to get into the evening movie........IF I'D HAD AN
                UZI, I probably woulda just started shoot'n WHITE FOLKS !

                I truly believe.......one day.....even though they will not even speak the
                same languages......the black Afrikans will hold hands and walk all
                foreigners off the southern tip of Africa and into the sea......which is
                usually quite rough down there I hear.......not necessarily a Florida type
                beach.....and its mor'n 90 miles to any island like Cuba !

                Christine....I thank you for spelling it with a "k" also ! lololol
                Let's kall it "K" Power. lololo !

                Are you by any chance related to the Mr. Tripp who wrote jokes so
                fantastically, for
                Bob Hope all those years ? Mr. Tripp was the sharpest dressed gentleman I
                ever met and always wore a very dark Bromberg.

                Most respectfully,

                Max Farris
                Southwest Intelligence Services
                sisfe@...
                http://www.infostew.com
                Chef@...
                MEF/mf

                > I must give a little historical background to Klaus, remember the whites
                > came to South Africa and murdered the Black people and stole the land and
                > resources. They refused to education the Blacks, and ruled with an iron
                > hand. Let's look at history and why most Afrikans feel the way they do
                after
                > years of Apartheid.
                >
                > There is very little difference in South Afrika from how the Indians of
                > America were treated. The townships are just like American reservations
                and
                > the people are treated the same as the American Indians.
                >
                > Just my three cents!
                >
                > Christine Adams Tripp, JD
                > ATA Investigative Services
                > http://www.investigator-ct.com/pi-eye.html

                e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
                > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
                cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

              • Ian Carter
                Message 7 of 19 , Jun 4, 2001
                  > PEOPLE........waiting to get into the evening movie........IF I'D HAD AN
                  > UZI, I probably woulda just started shoot'n WHITE FOLKS !
                  >
                  > Max Farris

                  If you did that you would probably be glad that I was not in that line for
                  the movie.

                  Anyway - This Group has gone to shit,, so I'm going Elsewhere.
                  Good luck to everyone,, whatever color.

                  Catch you's later.

                  Best Regards - Ian (I'm White/Black & was Green 25 years ago).
                • Christine Adams Tripp, JD
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jun 4, 2001
                    Thanks Max, it pisses me off when I hear the white South Afrikans talk about
                    how they are treated now that the ANC has taken over. They don't stop to
                    think of how they treated the Blacks for all of the years that they were in
                    charge. They still have all of the top level positions in education,
                    business and industry.

                    Looks like what goes around - comes around. If they can't stand the heat
                    get the hell out...

                    Christine Adams Tripp, JD
                    ATA Investigative Services
                    http://www.investigator-ct.com/pi-eye.html

                    PS: Only related if his family owned my husbands family. You remember that
                    story?
                  • ray_madison@hotmail.com
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                      Otis wonders why most of those who post to this list to say goodbye
                      have never even said hello in the first place. He says it's like the
                      wall-flower at a party complaining about the conversation.

                    • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                        Afraid , I have to add my 3 1/2 cents worth. I agree a lot of inhuman
                        treatment happened in Africa and also in the americas at the hands of whites,
                        but wake up! Before the whites came the numerous different tribes both in
                        Africa and the Americas would raid each other, slaughter , rape and take over
                        each other lands and what they did not kill they made into slaves for their
                        own purposes. It was the different African tribes that sold their slaves to
                        the slave traders to be transported to other lands and tribes. The same
                        happened in the Americas, If you dig in history you will find that the
                        american indians even sold their slaves that they had captured for horses of
                        other items. Do not lay all the blame on the whites, because whites also
                        became slaves on different continents. Wrong is wrong, and The truth is
                        the truth. Bring it all to the surface. TOM HOY, AM/PM Investigations
                        Int'l, 30 Mts. Oesta Bomba Shell, Lava Mas, Heredia ,Costa Rica 3000
                        (506) 237-6273

                      • interneter@usa.com
                        Message 11 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                          The person who you are referring to as a 'wall-flower' on this
                          occasion Ray, has probably forgotten more than you know, and,
                          wouldn't blink at biting your ears off if you called him a 'wall-
                          flower' to his face. It's very brave of you saying things like that
                          hiding behind a computer screen.

                          Message 12 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                            No, I was hiding behind Otis.

                          • wesbreed@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                              I'm replying to this only because I have a friend here that is retired from
                              the "SWE-SGU" Suid Afrikaanse Polisie. His quote not mine "Typical Racist
                              Mentality" trying to express him/her self forcibly. One who needs a real
                              reality check performed upon themself before making a comit like this. Hey
                              what do I know! Im not there and don't really care!

                            • sisfe@vzinet.com
                              Message 14 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                                Ian,

                                Golly........man I hope you understand......I (being about as white as one
                                can get)...was just trying to emphasize what a raw deal the Native Americans
                                have gotten in this country.......that the movie made me angry at what we've
                                done to the American Indian as a people.....since WE got here.

                                I already knew bout you being the "green" from times past when we've talked
                                ELSEWHERE.

                                May God continue to Bless You and Yours......

                                Most respectfully,

                                Max Farris
                                OD Also
                                sisfe@...
                                MEF/mf

                                Message 15 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                                  Christine,

                                  No........but I bet we're get'n back in the prior to 1868 days......right ?
                                  lololol
                                  Is that the story you're referring to ?

                                  I plead the blood.....not only The Blood of Jesus........but......I jes
                                  gotta be all mixed up...cause therer AIN'T really no kinda music but "down
                                  and dirty Blues"......wouldn't be any music in America worth a damn, if it
                                  wasn't for Blues and Black Gospel. That's a fact. I mean, with ALL due
                                  respect.....to my Native American Brothers and Sisters..........that beat
                                  they be having........ain't been mixed in any sound chamber and tracked in
                                  with any other type of musical sound production. To tell the
                                  truth.....Gene Kruppa never really got that drum play'n down correct either.
                                  Our Native Americans intended for the drums to carry a message, their
                                  message. I think Kruppa was just a Red Coat sympathizer.....who kept
                                  making noise and more noise, adding them damn snare drums.....until he made
                                  up what they called a trap set.....and I never figured out why they called
                                  it a "trap set"? Had to shoot that Morphine in his legs to keep play'n
                                  too !

                                  Blues IS the story of life.......life coming up out of the dirt....in these
                                  Southern States, the real story of a people actually "over coming" strife
                                  and poverty like no white man really understood then or now. Blues has
                                  told that story, for almost 200 years......with feeling. All you have to
                                  do is listen to the words.....they are not 'rap' songs.......they are clear
                                  descriptions of life as it was in America, the story is easy to understand,
                                  and if the music don't move you deep down inside....you probably do not have
                                  a soul. Plus, Cigarettes and Firewater go good with Blues ! Soul Food
                                  goes good with Blues........everything goes good with Blues. When all the
                                  old Blues songsters are gone......it will be like the death of a musical
                                  species......there will not be another like it, because later IF folks
                                  realize that sound is gone....when they try to immitate it to revive it, it
                                  won't be in their blood. There's been a few white boys that were excellent
                                  Blues folks....and recognized by some of the masters of Blues themselves, as
                                  being excellent Blues musicians.
                                  Stevie Ray Vaughn and Eric Clapton....probably are the two top....well
                                  known artists. There are probably two dozen others of lesser rank......but
                                  there where thousands of real Blues musicians that were never heard
                                  of.......in every little town in the south, playing on weekends, mostly for
                                  drinks and a little eating money. I thank the Good Lord.....that I came
                                  up in the 50s and 60s and got to hear many of the best. I used to take
                                  care of Jimmy Reed when he would visit Dallas in the early 60s, when he
                                  toured. Somewhere I still have one of his harmonicas that he gave me in
                                  1966.

                                  Gotta run.....been listening to the State's female lady prosecutor for 8
                                  hours a day, since Monday.....cut'n us up ...bring'n blood........
                                  Tomale, WE get to begin putting on our case......for about the next 3 days.
                                  Gawd, I hate it when .....you cannot hand it to the Jury before you get out
                                  Friday....and you have to try and come back on Monday.....YOU just cannot
                                  ever regain that momentum, I don't believe. KISS if you can.....at least
                                  Kiss and give it to them on a Thursday.....and most of the time....12
                                  can/will do the right thing.....with no pressure....except the pressure they
                                  bring on themselves to ...get thru in time to get to the lake on the
                                  weekend, right?

                                  Most respectfully,

                                  joMax/mf
                                  sisfe@...
                                  MEF/mf

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                                    Ray,

                                    Its probably my fault, so......tell Otis...he's right..........about the hello part.

                                    But, I understand.....and ya;ll gotta understand too......we have to make allowances for them MArines (greenfolk).....they can get AWFUL touchy. Being Olive Drab my own self....I know bout their green and light green. I respect Ian's opinion......he's just 'reacting'. He's actually a pretty good guy, and has come to the defense of others....including me in the past......ELSEWHERE.

                                    I have to go get ready to get ready.....for tomale....and I have to do it now.

                                    Most respectfully,

                                    Max Farris
                                    sisfe@...
                                    MEF/mf

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Jun 5, 2001
                                      Tom Hoy,

                                      You are most correct.........and that's exactly why I was talking about it......talking about the need to talk about the truth. Its the truth that sets us free.

                                      But, aside from you, Christine and I....I'd like for all to understand....I don't think any man ought to own anyone, regardless of who they are or where they come from in God's world. You hit the nail on the head too.....want to see a story depicting brutality against one's own kind......go rent "Black Robe".

                                      Most respectfully,

                                      Max/mf
                                      sisfe@...
                                      MEF/mf