Fw: Introduction

  • Klaus O. Weber Bureau of Security Consul
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2001
      Mabel
      NOTICE: The information in this email message is confidential and is for the
      use of the named recipient only. Privilege, work product immunity or other
      applicable law may protect the information. If you are not the intended
      recipient, the retention, dissemination or copying of this message is
      strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please notify us
      immediately by telephone or email. This email communication is not to be
      interpreted as legal advice. Do NOT act or rely upon the information
      contained herein without seeking the advice of a local attorney.

      ----

      SEAL Bureau of investigation & Security Consultancy
      Klaus O. Weber; Private Investigator/Security Consultant
      59. Hans - Vogel - Str., D-90765 F�rth - Germany
      office: + 49 (0)173 662 7382 fax: + 49 911 97941919
      Contact:seal@...
      Visit us:http://www.seal-consultancy.de

      I would like take this opportunity and introduce you to my company SEAL
      BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION and CONSULTANCY and it's services: International
      Investigation, Business Intelligence, Counter Industrial Espionage, VIP &
      Executive Close Protection and Security Consultancy - Survey and Analyse. We
      are specialize in Europe, South America and Africa. Our head office is based
      in F�rth - Germany.
      Ich m�chte die Gelegenheit nutzen und Ihnen mein B�ro SEAL BUREAU OF
      INVESTIGATION und CONSULTANCY und Ihnenunseren Service vorstellen:
      Internationale Ermittlungen, Wirtschafts-informationen, Abwehr von
      Wirtschafts - und Industriespionage, Personenschutz sowie
      Sicherheits-beratung - Analysen und Gutachten. Wir sind spezialisiert auf
      Europa, S�damerika und Afrika. Unser B�ro befindet sich in F�rth -
      Deutschland.
      Don't hesitate to contact us. - Treten Sie mit uns in Kontakt wir beraten
      Sie gerne.
      Regards

      Klaus O. Weber