Re: Afrika

  • ray_madison@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 4 10:52 AM
      The mistake in spelling was not in the original post, it was made in
      one of the replies to that post. So it was not made to draw
      attention to an ad, nor was it made by the person starting the
      group. And you don't have to join the group to read the posts, any
      more than you have to join this one to look at the posts.

      And why should we keep the thread private? Without this thread,
      there wouldn't be any thread at all on this rather moribund list.

      --- In infoguys-list@y..., ettisch-enchelmaiergmbh@t... wrote:
      > Hi!
      >
      > Now pls stop this thread, especially also always cut off the
      > re-re-re-sended messages.
      >
      > Pls keep the rest of the thread PRIVATE.
      >
      > BTW: I decided not to join that African group. (AfriKA = Afrikaans),
      > why should a person starting an African group not use the name in
      > Afrikaans? Ads in English often misspel things to draw attention,
      > and here it is NOT a mistake -my opinion-.
      >
      > Have a nice time.
      > In Germany we have a Holiday!!
      >
      > Nearly 30 years of GLOBEWIDE investigations of all kinds
      > M. Ettisch-Enchelmaier, B.A., President, CEO Tel.+49-6238-989 098
      > Ettisch-Enchelmaier GmbH Fax. +49+6238-989099 + +6238-1313
      > Bodelschwinghstr. 9/67246 Dirmstein/Germany (+1 h GMT, -6-9 h
      USA)
      > http://home.hiwaay.net/~pvteye/ettisch.html
    • Klaus O. Weber
      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 4 11:24 AM
        Dear Group,
        I think people, which have not any idea of South Africa,
        the Boers or Apartheid - must not discuss the matter. It is
        easy to look from Germany, the British Island or the US,
        and say: " Mandela is a great man and the ANC is a political
        party for freedom " . - Have see - what was happen in the last
        20 years in South Africa ? - Physically - not over the TV and
        the printing News.
        Only South Africans - Black, White and Indians know what was
        and is good for South Africa. Have you spoken to the Blacks in
        the Townships - not the ANC - Supporters - the real Black South
        African? - NO - Why you can not go to the Townships - you will
        be instantly killed. - We South Africans know our Blacks and we
        speak daily to them - we know what the think and what the wish.
        I'm South African and love my country but I'm white and
        black Apartheid rules know the country and whites are only
        are murdered, raped, robbed and loosing there jobs. Mandela
        and the ANC told the white population it must leave the country.
        Our beautiful country will be with the ANC exactly in the same
        stage in about 10 years as Zimbabwe and all other African countries
        today - after the white man was kick out.
        Regards
        Klaus O. Weber

        e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

      • ray_madison@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 4 12:44 PM
          Sometimes what goes around comes around.

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • sisfe@vzinet.com
          Message 4 of 19 , Jun 4 6:28 PM
            Frei lich.....!

            Max/mf
            Now pls stop this thread, especially also always cut off the
            re-re-re-sended messages.

            Pls keep the rest of the thread PRIVATE.

            BTW: I decided not to join that African group. (AfriKA = Afrikaans),
            why should a person starting an African group not use the name in
            Afrikaans? Ads in English often misspel things to draw attention,
            and here it is NOT a mistake -my opinion-.

            Have a nice time.
            In Germany we have a Holiday!!

            Nearly 30 years of GLOBEWIDE investigations of all kinds
            M. Ettisch-Enchelmaier, B.A., President, CEO Tel.+49-6238-989 098
            Ettisch-Enchelmaier GmbH Fax. +49+6238-989099 + +6238-1313
            Bodelschwinghstr. 9/67246 Dirmstein/Germany (+1 h GMT, -6-9 h USA)
            http://home.hiwaay.net/~pvteye/ettisch.html

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • sisfe@vzinet.com
            Message 5 of 19 , Jun 4 6:31 PM
              I agree with you again Ray !

              Max/mf
              sisfe@...
              MEF/mf
              The mistake in spelling was not in the original post, it was made in
              one of the replies to that post. So it was not made to draw
              attention to an ad, nor was it made by the person starting the
              group. And you don't have to join the group to read the posts, any
              more than you have to join this one to look at the posts.

              And why should we keep the thread private? Without this thread,
              there wouldn't be any thread at all on this rather moribund list.

              --- In infoguys-list@y..., ettisch-enchelmaiergmbh@t... wrote:
              > Hi!
              >
              > Now pls stop this thread, especially also always cut off the
              > re-re-re-sended messages.
              >
              > Pls keep the rest of the thread PRIVATE.
              >
              > BTW: I decided not to join that African group. (AfriKA = Afrikaans),
              > why should a person starting an African group not use the name in
              > Afrikaans? Ads in English often misspel things to draw attention,
              > and here it is NOT a mistake -my opinion-.
              >
              > Have a nice time.
              > In Germany we have a Holiday!!
              >
              > Nearly 30 years of GLOBEWIDE investigations of all kinds
              > M. Ettisch-Enchelmaier, B.A., President, CEO Tel.+49-6238-989 098
              > Ettisch-Enchelmaier GmbH Fax. +49+6238-989099 + +6238-1313
              > Bodelschwinghstr. 9/67246 Dirmstein/Germany (+1 h GMT, -6-9 h
              USA)
              > http://home.hiwaay.net/~pvteye/ettisch.html

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
              www.

            • Christine Adams Tripp, JD
              Message 6 of 19 , Jun 4 9:25 PM
                I must give a little historical background to Klaus, remember the whites
                came to South Africa and murdered the Black people and stole the land and
                resources. They refused to education the Blacks, and ruled with an iron
                hand. Let's look at history and why most Afrikans feel the way they do after
                years of Apartheid.

                There is very little difference in South Afrika from how the Indians of
                America were treated. The townships are just like American reservations and
                the people are treated the same as the American Indians.

                Just my three cents!

                Christine Adams Tripp, JD
                ATA Investigative Services
                http://www.investigator-ct.com/pi-eye.html
              • sisfe@vzinet.com
                Message 7 of 19 , Jun 4 9:40 PM
                  Hey, Christine............JD,

                  I agree with you.........and I still think the Indians shoulda burned/sank
                  every thing that floated, sailed, or otherwise appeared off the coast of
                  North America........! Boeing wouldn't be moving from Seattle to Chicago
                  it that had been the case.......but what would a very clean
                  nation........w/o Anglos.....need with 727s, 737s, 747s, 757s or 767s and
                  certainly they wouldn't need a 777 either, right !

                  I tell you w0man, ..... I did see one other movie, that I forgot to tell
                  Ray about......I worked with Kevin Costner when we made "JFK" here in
                  Dallas........just prior to that I had gone to see "Dances With
                  Wolves".......I went to a matinee. When my wife and I walked out it was in
                  the winter time ....here in Texas....and ....YOU KNOW our GOV changes OUR
                  clocks around to make darkness come earlier.........ANYWAY.......I came out
                  of that movie so pissed off......and there was this LONG line of
                  PEOPLE........waiting to get into the evening movie........IF I'D HAD AN
                  UZI, I probably woulda just started shoot'n WHITE FOLKS !

                  I truly believe.......one day.....even though they will not even speak the
                  same languages......the black Afrikans will hold hands and walk all
                  foreigners off the southern tip of Africa and into the sea......which is
                  usually quite rough down there I hear.......not necessarily a Florida type
                  beach.....and its mor'n 90 miles to any island like Cuba !

                  Christine....I thank you for spelling it with a "k" also ! lololol
                  Let's kall it "K" Power. lololo !

                  Are you by any chance related to the Mr. Tripp who wrote jokes so
                  fantastically, for
                  Bob Hope all those years ? Mr. Tripp was the sharpest dressed gentleman I
                  ever met and always wore a very dark Bromberg.

                  Most respectfully,

                  Max Farris
                  Southwest Intelligence Services
                  sisfe@...
                  http://www.infostew.com
                  Chef@...
                  MEF/mf

                  > I must give a little historical background to Klaus, remember the whites
                  > came to South Africa and murdered the Black people and stole the land and
                  > resources. They refused to education the Blacks, and ruled with an iron
                  > hand. Let's look at history and why most Afrikans feel the way they do
                  after
                  > years of Apartheid.
                  >
                  > There is very little difference in South Afrika from how the Indians of
                  > America were treated. The townships are just like American reservations
                  and
                  > the people are treated the same as the American Indians.
                  >
                  > Just my three cents!
                  >
                  > Christine Adams Tripp, JD
                  > ATA Investigative Services
                  > http://www.investigator-ct.com/pi-eye.html

                  e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
                  > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
                  cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

                • Ian Carter
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jun 4 9:57 PM
                    > PEOPLE........waiting to get into the evening movie........IF I'D HAD AN
                    > UZI, I probably woulda just started shoot'n WHITE FOLKS !
                    >
                    > Max Farris

                    If you did that you would probably be glad that I was not in that line for
                    the movie.

                    Anyway - This Group has gone to shit,, so I'm going Elsewhere.
                    Good luck to everyone,, whatever color.

                    Catch you's later.

                    Best Regards - Ian (I'm White/Black & was Green 25 years ago).
                  • Christine Adams Tripp, JD
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jun 4 10:18 PM
                      Thanks Max, it pisses me off when I hear the white South Afrikans talk about
                      how they are treated now that the ANC has taken over. They don't stop to
                      think of how they treated the Blacks for all of the years that they were in
                      charge. They still have all of the top level positions in education,
                      business and industry.

                      Looks like what goes around - comes around. If they can't stand the heat
                      get the hell out...

                      Christine Adams Tripp, JD
                      ATA Investigative Services
                      http://www.investigator-ct.com/pi-eye.html

                      PS: Only related if his family owned my husbands family. You remember that
                      story?
                    • ray_madison@hotmail.com
                      Message 10 of 19 , Jun 5 1:05 AM
                        Otis wonders why most of those who post to this list to say goodbye
                        have never even said hello in the first place. He says it's like the
                        wall-flower at a party complaining about the conversation.

                      • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 19 , Jun 5 8:16 AM
                          Afraid , I have to add my 3 1/2 cents worth. I agree a lot of inhuman
                          treatment happened in Africa and also in the americas at the hands of whites,
                          but wake up! Before the whites came the numerous different tribes both in
                          Africa and the Americas would raid each other, slaughter , rape and take over
                          each other lands and what they did not kill they made into slaves for their
                          own purposes. It was the different African tribes that sold their slaves to
                          the slave traders to be transported to other lands and tribes. The same
                          happened in the Americas, If you dig in history you will find that the
                          american indians even sold their slaves that they had captured for horses of
                          other items. Do not lay all the blame on the whites, because whites also
                          became slaves on different continents. Wrong is wrong, and The truth is
                          the truth. Bring it all to the surface. TOM HOY, AM/PM Investigations
                          Int'l, 30 Mts. Oesta Bomba Shell, Lava Mas, Heredia ,Costa Rica 3000
                          (506) 237-6273

                        • interneter@usa.com
                          Message 12 of 19 , Jun 5 8:33 AM
                            The person who you are referring to as a 'wall-flower' on this
                            occasion Ray, has probably forgotten more than you know, and,
                            wouldn't blink at biting your ears off if you called him a 'wall-
                            flower' to his face. It's very brave of you saying things like that
                            hiding behind a computer screen.

                            Message 13 of 19 , Jun 5 11:44 AM
                              No, I was hiding behind Otis.

                            • wesbreed@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 19 , Jun 5 3:47 PM
                                I'm replying to this only because I have a friend here that is retired from
                                the "SWE-SGU" Suid Afrikaanse Polisie. His quote not mine "Typical Racist
                                Mentality" trying to express him/her self forcibly. One who needs a real
                                reality check performed upon themself before making a comit like this. Hey
                                what do I know! Im not there and don't really care!

                              • sisfe@vzinet.com
                                Message 15 of 19 , Jun 5 8:29 PM
                                  Ian,

                                  Golly........man I hope you understand......I (being about as white as one
                                  can get)...was just trying to emphasize what a raw deal the Native Americans
                                  have gotten in this country.......that the movie made me angry at what we've
                                  done to the American Indian as a people.....since WE got here.

                                  I already knew bout you being the "green" from times past when we've talked
                                  ELSEWHERE.

                                  May God continue to Bless You and Yours......

                                  Most respectfully,

                                  Max Farris
                                  OD Also
                                  sisfe@...
                                  MEF/mf

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Jun 5 9:10 PM
                                    Christine,

                                    No........but I bet we're get'n back in the prior to 1868 days......right ?
                                    lololol
                                    Is that the story you're referring to ?

                                    I plead the blood.....not only The Blood of Jesus........but......I jes
                                    gotta be all mixed up...cause therer AIN'T really no kinda music but "down
                                    and dirty Blues"......wouldn't be any music in America worth a damn, if it
                                    wasn't for Blues and Black Gospel. That's a fact. I mean, with ALL due
                                    respect.....to my Native American Brothers and Sisters..........that beat
                                    they be having........ain't been mixed in any sound chamber and tracked in
                                    with any other type of musical sound production. To tell the
                                    truth.....Gene Kruppa never really got that drum play'n down correct either.
                                    Our Native Americans intended for the drums to carry a message, their
                                    message. I think Kruppa was just a Red Coat sympathizer.....who kept
                                    making noise and more noise, adding them damn snare drums.....until he made
                                    up what they called a trap set.....and I never figured out why they called
                                    it a "trap set"? Had to shoot that Morphine in his legs to keep play'n
                                    too !

                                    Blues IS the story of life.......life coming up out of the dirt....in these
                                    Southern States, the real story of a people actually "over coming" strife
                                    and poverty like no white man really understood then or now. Blues has
                                    told that story, for almost 200 years......with feeling. All you have to
                                    do is listen to the words.....they are not 'rap' songs.......they are clear
                                    descriptions of life as it was in America, the story is easy to understand,
                                    and if the music don't move you deep down inside....you probably do not have
                                    a soul. Plus, Cigarettes and Firewater go good with Blues ! Soul Food
                                    goes good with Blues........everything goes good with Blues. When all the
                                    old Blues songsters are gone......it will be like the death of a musical
                                    species......there will not be another like it, because later IF folks
                                    realize that sound is gone....when they try to immitate it to revive it, it
                                    won't be in their blood. There's been a few white boys that were excellent
                                    Blues folks....and recognized by some of the masters of Blues themselves, as
                                    being excellent Blues musicians.
                                    Stevie Ray Vaughn and Eric Clapton....probably are the two top....well
                                    known artists. There are probably two dozen others of lesser rank......but
                                    there where thousands of real Blues musicians that were never heard
                                    of.......in every little town in the south, playing on weekends, mostly for
                                    drinks and a little eating money. I thank the Good Lord.....that I came
                                    up in the 50s and 60s and got to hear many of the best. I used to take
                                    care of Jimmy Reed when he would visit Dallas in the early 60s, when he
                                    toured. Somewhere I still have one of his harmonicas that he gave me in
                                    1966.

                                    Gotta run.....been listening to the State's female lady prosecutor for 8
                                    hours a day, since Monday.....cut'n us up ...bring'n blood........
                                    Tomale, WE get to begin putting on our case......for about the next 3 days.
                                    Gawd, I hate it when .....you cannot hand it to the Jury before you get out
                                    Friday....and you have to try and come back on Monday.....YOU just cannot
                                    ever regain that momentum, I don't believe. KISS if you can.....at least
                                    Kiss and give it to them on a Thursday.....and most of the time....12
                                    can/will do the right thing.....with no pressure....except the pressure they
                                    bring on themselves to ...get thru in time to get to the lake on the
                                    weekend, right?

                                    Most respectfully,

                                    joMax/mf
                                    sisfe@...
                                    MEF/mf

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Jun 5 9:20 PM
                                      Ray,

                                      Its probably my fault, so......tell Otis...he's right..........about the hello part.

                                      But, I understand.....and ya;ll gotta understand too......we have to make allowances for them MArines (greenfolk).....they can get AWFUL touchy. Being Olive Drab my own self....I know bout their green and light green. I respect Ian's opinion......he's just 'reacting'. He's actually a pretty good guy, and has come to the defense of others....including me in the past......ELSEWHERE.

                                      I have to go get ready to get ready.....for tomale....and I have to do it now.

                                      Most respectfully,

                                      Max Farris
                                      sisfe@...
                                      MEF/mf

                                      Message 18 of 19 , Jun 5 10:05 PM
                                        Tom Hoy,

                                        You are most correct.........and that's exactly why I was talking about it......talking about the need to talk about the truth. Its the truth that sets us free.

                                        But, aside from you, Christine and I....I'd like for all to understand....I don't think any man ought to own anyone, regardless of who they are or where they come from in God's world. You hit the nail on the head too.....want to see a story depicting brutality against one's own kind......go rent "Black Robe".

                                        Most respectfully,

                                        Max/mf
                                        sisfe@...
                                        MEF/mf