Re: IS THIS REAL?

  • ray_madison@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2001
      Methinks thou dost protest too much. Zulu wasn't that great - it was
      more a celebration of British courage than of Zulu determination. It
      doesn't really explain why the Zulus lost. Why isn't Mandela your
      favorite movie? There's a real example of the value of courage,
      honor, and integrity. It's not a celebration of race, but a
      repudiation of racism. It shows us race is irrelevant in any
      judgement of a man's true character and potential.

      And you didn't spell Mandela right either. And you don't get a virus
      by just opening a web-site.

      --- In infoguys-list@y..., sisfe@v... wrote:
      > Ray,
      >
      > FYI, I knew I could look at it for myself. That was not the
      purpose of my question to you or anyone else, as I explain below.
      I would still like an answer if someone would be courteous enough to
      respond.

      > Otherwise, no Ray....trust me, there is nothing "subtle" about
      Apartheid !

      > Let the Record reflect, from my where I stand, Mr. Mandella should
      have NEVER been arrested.......much less spent one second in any
      prison ! I predicted he would be released and rise to hold the
      esteemed office to which his countrymen elected him. The only sad
      thing about that is, so many of his best years were stolen from him.

      > First and foremost,....MY FAVORITE MOVIE IS "ZULU" !
      > That's what I think of "Apartheid" type governments. Also, there
      are more Black Despots harming innocent black men, women and children
      in this world, than rulers of a different color..

      > Secondly, the best series to ever be shown on televison is "Shaka
      Zulu" and if you haven't seen it, I'm sorry you missed it.

      > My all time favorite American Film would have to be "Glory", you
      might try it on too !

      > I have an older map with Africa spelled with a k on it.....and if
      you will take the time to read the credits on many a documentaries
      about Africa being shown today.....you may see it still spelled that
      way.....by various film production companies.

      > With all due respect, I merely asked a question, "if anyone had
      seen this site"?
      > mbekimo@y...> wrote:
      > > > JOIN AFRICADAILY3 FOR FREE.
      > > > AFRICADAILY3 is a public list on African news and fashion top
      > > models. To join the list for free, send a blank message to:
      > > africadaily3-subscribe@y... Visit the list online at:
      > > > Best regards, Mohamed Mbeki.
      >
      > I don't just run to a site because I see someone suggests that
      others do so. I have avoided viruses this way. That is really
      the primary reason I asked the question. I also would want to avoid
      getting a bunch of "junk mail" from certain types of sites, that
      are of no interest to me personally or from a business standpoint.

      > I am sorry I tripped your wire.......but you see, the flare you
      sent up was and is uncalled for, as I am not the enemy.

      > Thirdly, for my money.....the biggest mistake that Native Americans
      ever made was......not rowing out in their canoes......and burning to
      the waterline and sinking each and every Square Rigger or sailing
      ship.....that appeared off the shores of North America !
      > I do hope this puts me On Record....just in case I might reference
      something regarding American Indians...later on down the road, which
      might very well happen. I am quite opinionated, but I am very
      objective when working.

      > Respectfully,
      >

      > Max Farris
      > Southwest Intelligence Services
      > sisfe@v...
      > MEF/mf

      Or,

      list-subscribe@y...">infoguys-list-subscribe@y...</a><br/>
      > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-
      unsubscribe@y...">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@y...</a><br/>

      Service.

    • sisfe@vzinet.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2001