IS THIS REAL?

  • sisfe@vzinet.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2001
      Dear All,

      Anyone have any comments on this below?

      Thanks, Mohamed, this is actually a good source for news and contacts
      concerning Africa. And don't pass up the Tyra and Naomi files - Otis
      says they are definitely PI related.

      <mbekimo@y...> wrote:
      > JOIN AFRICADAILY3 FOR FREE.
      > AFRICADAILY3 is a public list on African news and fashion top
      models. To join the list for free, send a blank message to:
      africadaily3-subscribe@y... Visit the list online at:
      > Best regards, Mohamed Mbeki.

      Is this a for real information source for news out of Afrika or is this a backdoor attempt to plug folks into some other type of site......porno, etc. ?

      I just wondered if anyone knows this Mohamed Mbeki fellow. Or, has any of our members used this website that he is so strongly recommending?

      Most respectfully,

      Max Farris
      Southwest Intelligence Services
      sisfe@...
      MEF/mf

    • ray_madison@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2001
        It's not a porn site. All you have to do is look at it for
        yourself. And Africa is not spelled "Afrika" in English. Or is this
        a subtle reference to the good old days of apartheid?

      • sisfe@vzinet.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2001
          Ray,

          FYI, I knew I could look at it for myself. That was not the purpose of my question to you or anyone else, as I explain below. I would still like an answer if someone would be courteous enough to respond.

          Otherwise, no Ray....trust me, there is nothing "subtle" about Apartheid !

          Let the Record reflect, from my where I stand, Mr. Mandella should have NEVER been arrested.......much less spent one second in any prison ! I predicted he would be released and rise to hold the esteemed office to which his countrymen elected him. The only sad thing about that is, so many of his best years were stolen from him.

          First and foremost,....MY FAVORITE MOVIE IS "ZULU" !
          That's what I think of "Apartheid" type governments. Also, there are more Black Despots harming innocent black men, women and children in this world, than rulers of a different color..

          Secondly, the best series to ever be shown on televison is "Shaka Zulu" and if you haven't seen it, I'm sorry you missed it.

          My all time favorite American Film would have to be "Glory", you might try it on too !

          I have an older map with Africa spelled with a k on it.....and if you will take the time to read the credits on many a documentaries about Africa being shown today.....you may see it still spelled that way.....by various film production companies.

          With all due respect, I merely asked a question, "if anyone had seen this site"?
          mbekimo@y...> wrote:
          > > JOIN AFRICADAILY3 FOR FREE.
          > > AFRICADAILY3 is a public list on African news and fashion top
          > models. To join the list for free, send a blank message to:
          > africadaily3-subscribe@y... Visit the list online at:
          > > Best regards, Mohamed Mbeki.

          I don't just run to a site because I see someone suggests that others do so. I have avoided viruses this way. That is really the primary reason I asked the question. I also would want to avoid getting a bunch of "junk mail" from certain types of sites, that are of no interest to me personally or from a business standpoint.

          I am sorry I tripped your wire.......but you see, the flare you sent up was and is uncalled for, as I am not the enemy.

          Thirdly, for my money.....the biggest mistake that Native Americans ever made was......not rowing out in their canoes......and burning to the waterline and sinking each and every Square Rigger or sailing ship.....that appeared off the shores of North America !
          I do hope this puts me On Record....just in case I might reference something regarding American Indians...later on down the road, which might very well happen. I am quite opinionated, but I am very objective when working.

          Respectfully,

          Max Farris
          Southwest Intelligence Services
          sisfe@...
          MEF/mf
          It's not a porn site. All you have to do is look at it for
          yourself. And Africa is not spelled "Afrika" in English. Or is this
          a subtle reference to the good old days of apartheid?

          --- In infoguys-list@y..., sisfe@v... wrote:

          > Dear All,
          >
          > Anyone have any comments on this below?
          >
          > Thanks, Mohamed, this is actually a good source for news and
          contacts
          > concerning Africa. And don't pass up the Tyra and Naomi files -
          Otis
          > says they are definitely PI related.
          >
          > <mbekimo@y...> wrote:
          > > JOIN AFRICADAILY3 FOR FREE.
          > > AFRICADAILY3 is a public list on African news and fashion top
          > models. To join the list for free, send a blank message to:
          > africadaily3-subscribe@y... Visit the list online at:
          > > Best regards, Mohamed Mbeki.
          >
          > Is this a for real information source for news out of Afrika or
          is this a backdoor attempt to plug folks into some other type of
          site......porno, etc. ?

          > I just wondered if anyone knows this Mohamed Mbeki fellow. Or,
          has any of our members used this website that he is so strongly
          recommending?

          > Most respectfully,
          >

          > Max Farris
          > Southwest Intelligence Services
          > sisfe@v...
          > MEF/mf

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • ray_madison@hotmail.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2001
            Methinks thou dost protest too much. Zulu wasn't that great - it was
            more a celebration of British courage than of Zulu determination. It
            doesn't really explain why the Zulus lost. Why isn't Mandela your
            favorite movie? There's a real example of the value of courage,
            honor, and integrity. It's not a celebration of race, but a
            repudiation of racism. It shows us race is irrelevant in any
            judgement of a man's true character and potential.

            And you didn't spell Mandela right either. And you don't get a virus
            by just opening a web-site.

            list-subscribe@y...">infoguys-list-subscribe@y...</a><br/>
            > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-
            unsubscribe@y...">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@y...</a><br/>

            Service.

          • sisfe@vzinet.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 3, 2001