Hoax

  • JRM
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2001
      Apologies to all. When I received this notification, I immediately deleted
      and sent out the notices. Without some knowledgeable people who replied so
      quickly re: Hoax, there would have been a real problem.

      Sorry, and thanks to all who knew it was a hoax.

      J. R. Misak
      JRM Investigations <http://www.usuncover.com/jrm_investigations.htm>
      mailto:jrm1@... <mailto:jrm1@...>
      516 546-0738
      516 867-7018
      John Jay College of Criminal Investigation
      NYPD Undercover Detective - Ret

      The e-mail message herein contains information that is confidential, may be
      protected by the attorney/client or other applicable privileges, and may
      contain non-public information. It is intended to be conveyed only to the
      designated recipient(s). Unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or
      reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

      FREE! Alumni Search
      http://www.usuncover.com/school_chums.htm
      <http://www.usuncover.com/school_chums.htm>

      ---

    • Bruce Emge
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2001
        Never mind:)
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • dpullen1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 31, 2001
          WHAT notification? Is this in re: SULFNBK.EXE ? If so, I found it on my
          computer and deleted it.
          Don Pullen