[infoguys-list] Re: Non-Pub Phone Number Database added to USInterlink

  • Snaf001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 1999
      In a message dated 7/18/99 5:41:52 AM Central Daylight Time,
      brich@... writes:

      << http://www.usinterlink.com >>
      I am using a data base now set up for PIs by a PI. The great thing about
      this co is they bill once a month. And the searches are on line they also do
      off line by hand and there price is very good (national data) tell em lowes
      sent ya (smile)
      example ss# search is $3.50 per bureau. If ya want any more info contact me.
      Oh yea ya have to prove you are in the business either as a skip tracer,
      bounty hunter, or PI.
      One more note. This company billed me twice. When I called them they were
      very nice. The next day the VP called and said he was sorry that it happened
      and it has been taken care off. Now thats customer service.
      Ron

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list