[infoguys-list] Non-Pub Phone Number Database added to USInterlink

  • brich@usinterlink.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 1999
      Attn: USInterlink Members - NEW SEARCHES - We just added a new
      search!!!

      HEY Everyone,

      USInterlink has a Telephone Number Search for locating
      Name, Address,

      Included NON-Pub Numbers also!

      Over 120,000,000 residential and business telephone numbers

      Only $10 per search - No Hit No fee on these Phone Searches
      (the price will be dropping soon to $5.00 each)

      30 million additional telephone numbers and addresses not appearing in
      white page sources.

      Includes full address types including residential/commercial, apartment,
      suite, PO Box, Rural Route

      Updated monthly with 3 - 8 million new changes to the database

      Come over and try out this new search.

      Also if you havn't checked out our New Employment Locate Search Source

      This new search is awesome, we have heard from our other members that
      over 80%
      of their reports return with current information relating to:

      Current Name with AKA's
      Address (Current and up to 10 previous addresses - great for background
      checks)
      Business Affiliation - Self Employed info like business name, address,
      phone Employers
      Auto Criss-Cross - all addresses in report for Business Identification
      through
      Sect of State, Business directories, D&B, Bell and ID Listings on all
      business addresses)

      This report compliments our other ID search, using both reports you can
      almost see 80+ % of your
      searches come back with current Employer, Address, and other valuable
      information.

      These searches are only $5 each.

      They compliment our other $4 searches that we have been providing now
      for over 8 years.
      Using both databases, you can have the latest information on almost
      anyone.

      United States Interlink
      USI
      1-888-635-7468 Toll Free 24hrs (leave a message if you get voice mail
      amd sales/support will usually call back in minutes)

      Internet connection now working for conducting searches!

      If you are a current member and would like to connect to our servers by
      the internet, instead of modem dial up, go to our web page at

      http://www.usinterlink.com

      and download the rotating diskette from the bottom of our home page and
      save it to your desktop. Send us an email or call us when you have
      done this and we will contact you and give you the setting for
      connection to us for searches.

      If you have any questions about this new service or our other services,
      check our web page, or call us at 888-635-7468, (Tech Support - Gen.
      Questions) Leave a message and your call will be returned within
      minutes.

      If you need any help installing your software for modem to modem use,
      or for assistance on how to connect to our system through the Internet,
      call and we can walk you through it in minutes.

      If you need any services that we don't offer our self, our trained
      staff will have the right contact for you in seconds.

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
    • Snaf001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 18, 1999
        In a message dated 7/18/99 5:41:52 AM Central Daylight Time,
        brich@... writes:

        << http://www.usinterlink.com >>
        I am using a data base now set up for PIs by a PI. The great thing about
        this co is they bill once a month. And the searches are on line they also do
        off line by hand and there price is very good (national data) tell em lowes
        sent ya (smile)
        example ss# search is $3.50 per bureau. If ya want any more info contact me.
        Oh yea ya have to prove you are in the business either as a skip tracer,
        bounty hunter, or PI.
        One more note. This company billed me twice. When I called them they were
        very nice. The next day the VP called and said he was sorry that it happened
        and it has been taken care off. Now thats customer service.
        Ron

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list