need an advice

  • VALID-INFO
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9 6:13 AM
      Sorry for disturbing you with my post. But did any of you have used THE INTERNET INVESTIGATOR? Somebody could send me a sample of this tool to try it?
      Thanks in advance.

      Anis Jamoussi
      from Valid-Info
      Montreal /Quebec/ Canada

    • ray_madison@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9 1:23 PM
        Quote from ZDNet:

        "The Internet Investigator tries to let you search the resources of
        the Internet without going on-line. This database system contains
        listings of some 1,600 Internet newsgroups, mailing lists, and World
        Wide Web sites, with a minimal search engine that can find keywords
        in the list. You can work your way through the list only one item at
        a time, printing is not available, and copy-and-paste is available
        only through the control keys. The World Wide Web's Yahoo can tell
        you more in 5 minutes."