Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Courage, and a lack of same...

  • G.A.R.S.
    Message 1 of 15 , May 6, 2001
      Be careful Don, you're probably the next to be attacked. Especially since you had the audacity to say how tired of the bickering you are.

      Brian Brown
      Global Asset Recovery Services
      PO Box 293068
      Kettering, Ohio 45429
      gars@...
      Phone: 937-395-0764
      Fax: 937-395-0765
      Message 2 of 15 , May 7, 2001
        Otis says did you ever notice that bickerers always come in threes?

        list-subscribe@y...">infoguys-list-subscribe@y...</a><br/>
        > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-
        unsubscribe@y...">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@y...</a><br/>

        Service.